The Sorcerer And The Fighter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom looked up from her neck then at Lianne, giving her a knowing look. Lianne lifted her head from Moon's breast then, canting it as she got curious and then smirked as she caught on. Dom rolled onto his back then, his hard cock flagging up then laying against his stomach and for a moment Lianne moved to straddle Moon's waist, looking from her to Dom, she gave Moon a wink.

"So which end of him would you like, hun? The hard part or the part with the talented tongue?" she asked, reaching down as she did to tweak Moon's nipple firmly.

Moon cried out softly as Lianne tweaked her nipple. "I'd love to feel his hard part buried deep inside me again. And we can always take turns, Lianne. After we get him to cum, we can turn him on by giving him a show of us together, and then you can have his hard part."

Her paws reached up and played with Lianne's breasts, massaging them before tweaking both of her nipples at once.

Lianne gave a nod to Moon and then just as quickly moved off her. Leaving Dom's hard cock to Moon, she instead went up beside Dom's head and straddled his muzzle facing down his body, holding herself up over him as his head lifted and his tongue immediately went to work over her pussy. His arms came up, looping around her thighs and he slid his tongue up and down between her outer lips, teasing her clit and entrance in long strokes that had her moaning and clutching one of her own breasts to play with while she let pleasure flood through her body.

Moon sat up, her eyes never leaving the two of them, as she slowly moved down Dom's body, licking her way down to his hard shaft. Once she reached his shaft, she licked the head, letting her tongue swirl around him before taking him into her muzzle and sucking him for a few moments. Then she turned to face Lianne and climbed over Dom's body, impaling herself on his shaft, letting out a howl of pleasure. Leaning forward, she moved her hips and started riding Dom as she kissed Lianne and her paw slid down the rabbit femme's body to start massaging the spot where her inner thigh met the side of her sex, pressing firmly as she rubbed in circles.

Lianne only moaned and writhed more at the ministrations of Moon while Dom groaned under her, lifting his hips to meet Moon's as he pushed his hard length deep into her whenever she came down on him. Kissing Moon back she reached out as well though and did to Moon just as she did to her, her other hand moving from her breast to tangle up in Moon's hair, holding her head as she kissed her passionately. As they all moved together the scent of sex filled the room as did the sounds of flesh and fur and juices. One mass of pleasure all flowing together.

Moon moaned in pleasure into the kiss, the feel of Dom's hard cock deep in her pussy and Lianne's hand so close to her sex increasing her pleasure. She felt Lianne's more dominant side come out as she held Moon in place to deepen the kiss. She moved her hips some more, not just up and down, but side to side and front to back, changing the angle of Dom's penetration of her. She rode and rode, losing herself in the pleasure that they both brought to her.

Moon wasn't the only one wound up in her pleasure though, so were both Lianne and Dom, their bodies moving against each other and Moon. Dom's tongue was dug deeply into Lianne's sex, swirling around within her and tongue fucking her as he held onto her hips to keep her stable while he enjoyed the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of Moon, while Lianne was caught up between having a tongue in her sex and Moon's fingers playing with her. She moved hers though, seeking out Moon's clit and playing with it directly now, stroking it in firm circles to increase Moon's pleasure.

Moon growled softly as Lianne moved her fingers to stroke her clit as she continued to ride Dom. With Dom concentrating on Lianne's sex, Moon was now able to move her fingers to the other femme's clit and rub it, pressing hard against her slit as she rubbed and flicked at her clit. She wanted Lianne to orgasm and fill Dom's mouth with her sweet juices.

Primed as she was from earlier, it didn't take Lianne long to get to the point of doing just that either, her moans growing louder and louder and her movements more pronounced until she pressed her fingers down on Moon's clit hard and clutched Moon's hair as she orgasmed and her juices flowed freely to soak Dom's muzzle as fast as he lapped it up. Dom's movements to were changing now, his body tensing, he would not last long but he was holding out for both the girls and that just left Moon then to gain her release before he did. Since Lianne was taken care of she focused her full attention on Moon and batting Moon's hand away from her own sex she leaned down and replaced her fingers on Moon's clit with her tongue, lapping at it as she rode Dom's hard cock.

Moon gasped out as she felt Dom thrusting into her harder and faster as Lianne started licking her clit. She knew with this combination she couldn't hold off... she couldn't... Throwing her head back, she howled out in pleasure as she came, her juices coating Dom's cock as her hips jerked, her pussy clenching around his cock, milking him, wanting to feel him spilling himself into her.

The sensation of her release, feeling her body orgasming and milking him, he couldn't hold back from that either and while Lianne lapped up what little she could of Moon's juices flowing at that angle, Dom thrust up into Moon hard and howled aloud, pumping his hot seed into Moon again until it leaked out around his length buried in her. Then he collapsed back on the bed while Lianne moved herself off of him. She sat down next to them, watching them both with a grin.

"Well, don't you both just know how to show a girl a good time, huh? Glad I came up here for the fun," Lianne said, a satisfied grin on her muzzle.

Dom turned his head slowly then, flashing her a slightly weary smile. After all, it had been a long day for him, what with the demons and the magic and so on. "You both could be the death of me like this, you know that? Though I'd go out with the biggest grin imaginable."