All Comments on 'The Soul Worm'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Flawless

Very nice story, tight and suspenseful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good luck in the contest!

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
great!

That was wonderful, you've got my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

Pretty good, the thing is I would have preferred another chapter in "Succubus Summoning" to this. Still a good story.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 15 years ago
A Darkly Menacing Tale

This was nicely paced, sensual and horrific in equal measures. As ever your style is fluid and a pleasure to read. Best of luck in the competition.

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
great story

very well written, a good mixture of horror and sex... good luck in the contest...

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 15 years ago
Beautiful story

richly imaginative and wonderfully described. The way he loses his soul is just perfect, a slow-motion orgasm. A little gem of a story.

loganforesterloganforesterover 15 years ago
Chilling tale.

The beauty of his release and the horror that comes with it is truly scary. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The spider

I think we should investigate this world more closely, more specifically, the spider-girl.

Your stories are always very well written and this one does not disappoint!

xxxecilxxxecilover 15 years ago
Yep, It's a re-reader

Many times, not certain that a story is truly worth my time, I will gloss over much of the beginning, but this little gem is worth a second and third read! I hope some of these 'hostile fauna' escape into the world at large!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HELL-SPACE

To be honest, this "HELL-SPACE" world you created should be your next series. Most non-human, Sci-fi or erotic horrors are usually male dominant and to be honest.... boring. I find that your story lines are creatively written and are worth reading over. There are a handful of artists out there in your category that are actually consistently good, you are among the best of them. Though the SS series is enjoyable, I still would love to see more of this hell-space story you've created. Keep writing and consider finding a publisher.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Nice

Looking good but the overall story is rather short and it could be much more interesting if there was more history to the proceedings of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imagery

Lots of adverbs, but lacking the adjectives that create images. Paint pictures with words. I want to see the movie in my mind.

dougbonedougboneover 10 years ago
Tragic, truly horrifying...but still statisfying story

Love your succubus stories, Many Eye Hydra. Hope to read and comment on all of them. I feel bad for Bill Willets... but at least he's at peace with his wife, Jo, now.

TernomTernomabout 10 years ago

The second story - from the Freedom collection - was imo even more hot. Wow, loved how he went back and willingly let her finish him off, just wow :)

djaydeutdjaydeutabout 7 years ago

your stories are really great but so short :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous