All Comments on 'The Souls of Wyrmkin Ch. 01'

by HisAndHisAlone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NICE

Great story, update soon plz

IshuiIshuiover 6 years ago

Very interesting story plot. Unfortunately, a very awkward place to stop. I see that this story just got posted today so am hopeful you will continue the story. Thanks for the good read!!

HisAndHisAloneHisAndHisAloneover 6 years agoAuthor
More to Come

I am currently working on Ch. 02 and I will be posting it as quickly as I can write and edit it. Thanks for the feedback, it’s very encouraging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I See Enormous Potential Here

Please be one of the good ones and finish the story for us.

I've always consciously avoided these "unwilling dragon mate" stories before now, but I'll stick around and continue reading this one. I may even tag-search "dragon" and see if there are other stories equally good.

PS - Scales are creepy, so thanks for sparing us that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Adored it! Please post more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different - Gotta love that

It is unusual to find a dragon so lacking in wisdom. At whatever age, he still seems immature and selfish. I pity his Treasure and hope that she can mend and then give him hell.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
.

Why did you have their names in capitals all the time. I thought maybe you changed POV but it is all 3rd person. You also had odd words like this as well. Confusing, could not finish.

HisAndHisAloneHisAndHisAloneover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Ultimate!

Thanks for taking time to leave feedback on my story, Ultimate! I list the perspective changes by breaking sections with the name of the character because, while the action is written in third person, you’re only privy to the thoughts and inner dialogue of the character whose section it is. The “randomly” capitalized words are for emphasis, though I’ve noticed a few inconsistencies which probably make it confusing. Like Sense(s) is often capitalized to make it clear that it’s his dragon sense that I’m referring to. I’ll definitely keep this in mind if I publish an edit in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisAndHisAlone@HisAndHisAlone
If anyone is looking for Souls of Wyrmkin 3, it's actually finally coming! Life got a little hard there for awhile, but I'm excited to say that I'm back working on this story!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories