All Comments on 'The Southern Sheriff Ch. 01'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You ever going to finish Back to the South? Or do anything else in that particular historic setting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I actually quite liked this entry. I especially loved the part where she was spraying her milk. This is probably the best entry yet and I can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Black man with a big cock. Everybody happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exciting!

A provocative and exciting erotic story! Eagerly looking forward to Chapter2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do the white dicks always have to be small?

I loved the part when you described the wet spot in the husband's pants after the sheriff fucked his wife, but the fact that he has a small dick and was shorter than average white male today took away from the eroticism.

It would be much more erotic to have the husband be a fully masculine man with at least a decent sized dick who simply gets aroused at the overwhelming masculinity of the local hero fucking his wife.

White men don't need to be portrayed as small in stature with tiny cocks to be cucks to black men. The darker skin and generally more masculine facial features of the African male pretty much overpowers the masculinity of a European man with narrow features. You could easily have a 6 foot tall white man with a 8 inch dick cream his pants as he watches a 6 foot 4 black bull with a 10 inch dick plow his wife, especially a heroic sheriff who frequently saves the white people in his town.

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

Story started well with the young wife showing her appreciation for getting her husband out of trouble, but quickly went downhill with every white woman, no matter what age, throwing their bodies at the nearest black man. No story line after that, just get near a white woman and she unbuttons her blouse and sinks to her knees. Total rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous