The Spa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right slut, because she's getting your ass ready for my big hard cock Maria. Do you think your ass can take my big cock Maria?"

"I'm not sure, I've never had a cock in there before and certainly not a big cock like yours boss."

"Well Kate will make sure you're ready for me to take your anal cherry, I have no doubt you will please me Maria."

Sonia suck my cock like only you can while I watch Kate lick Maria's ass, make sure I'm ready for her.

"My pleasure John" moving around she knelt between his knees and immediately sucked his cock into her warm and always inviting mouth.

"Oh fuck yes Sonia, you are defiantly my favourite cock sucker, take it deep into your throat." She did as asked and made sure John could hear her gagging on his cock, knowing this heightened his enjoyment.

He sat back enjoying Sonia sucking his hard cock as he watched Kate licking Maria's ass, as she in turn moaned her appreciation of the situation. John looked up into Maria's eyes just as Kate pushed a finger into Maria's virgin ass, "Oh god, fuck that hurts, stop please!"

"Just relax Maria, breathe deep and slow and the pain will soon ease" John reassured her, "Kate's got your ass well lubricated, just relax and your ass will adjust."

Maria did as instructed and indeed her ass began to adjust, letting Kate's finger fuck her ass for the first time.

"How does that feel slut?"

"Better now."

"Good, I knew you would get used to it."

Kate now slid a second finger into Maria's shinning ass hole, "Fuck, feels soooo big." Maria moaned, gripping the desk harder and concentrating on her breathing letting her ass once again adjust to this intrusion.

"How does she feel Kate? Ready for my big cock yet?"

"She's taken to it like a true slut boss, I'd say she's ready to get her ass fucked."

"Well are you Maria?"

"Yes boss."

"Excellent. Thank you Sonia I always enjoy your excellent blowjobs, now join me as I fuck Maria's ass.

Sonia stood as John rose from his seat and moved around to the other side of his desk, joining Kate and Maria; Sonia perched herself on the desk next to where Maria was bent over the desk awaiting her ass fucking. John moved behind Maria, touching Kate's shoulder, she ceased her ass licking and stood up.

John taking a step closer to Maria looked down and took in the glorious sight of her ass framed by her stockings and suspenders; her glistening asshole teasing him and he couldn't resist it any longer.

"Maria, tell me what you want me to do?"

"I want you to do whatever you want to?"

John slapped her ass, "Tell me what you want slut?"

"I want you to fuck me boss!" she said over her shoulder.

"Say it like you mean it slut!"

"I want your hard cock to fuck my slutty, married, virgin ass until you shoot your hot cum deep inside me boss!" she moaned back over her shoulder.

"That's more like Maria, remember you're mine now!" John beamed at Sonia and Kate as her moved his cock up to her asshole. He slid his cock head onto her asshole and increased the pressure on her tight hole. Her greased ass didn't stand a chance against John's hard; slick cock pressing into her and his cock head entered her virgin ass as she clamped down around it.

"Fffffffuuuuucccccckkkkk!" she screamed.

"Take it slut, take it like the slut I know you are!"

"Just take deep slow breaths and it gets easier, I promise." Sonia whispered into Maria's ear.

"Maria, tell me again what you want." John paused his invasion of her ass, waiting for her to beg him to fuck her married ass.

"Boss, please fuck my slutty ass." She panted, "Fuck me like you own me, like my husband never could, never has, fucking use me for your pleasure boss!"

Smiling, John resumed his journey deeper into her ass, pushing his hard cock slow and steady deeper in to her ass, pausing every so often to allow her to adjust to the stuffing she was receiving.

It didn't take long for him to fully penetrate her ass, "There Maria my slut, you've taken all of my cock, how does it feel?"

"Fucking fantastic boss!"

"Good then now I can give you the ass fucking you deserve!"

Gripping her hips he began to fuck her, all his pent up energy, built up from her teasing him all day was suddenly released. Maria had to hold on to the desk as hard as she could to stand up to the force of john's fucking.

"This is what you get when you tease me all day, this is what you get when you dress like you have, a dress that shows off your gorgeous figure, teasing me with glimpses of your breasts and your stocking tops. This is what you wanted wasn't it slut?"

"Oh god yes; fuck yes, feeeeeels sooooo goooood!"

"I want you to keep dressing like this for me whilst you're at The Spa, so that I can enjoy your body, do you understand?"

"Yes boss anything."

The office was now filled with the rhythmic sound of Maria's moans each time John plunged his cock deep into her ass, add to this the dirty talk that John kept bombarding Maria with and to top it off the slapping of skin against skin.

It soon became too much for John as he felt the unmistakable tingle in his balls as his spunk began to rise, "Are you ready for my cum Maria, ready to have your ass filled?"

"God yes, fill my married ass with cum, fuck me boss, fuck me!"

He did just that, his final thrust deep into her ass, shot his seed deeper inside her, "Oh fuck I can feel it boss, I feel your cum filling my ass!"

Feeling drained from his exertions he moved back to the other side of the desk and relaxed in his plush chair.

"Kate you know what to do."

She did, with Maria still lying across his desk, Kate obediently moved back behind her, kneeling down she took hold of Maria's ass cheeks, spread them apart and began to lick her ass clean of John's cum.

"Welcome to my team Maria!"

12