All Comments on 'The Space Between Things Ch. 02'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting!

i'll be sure to be following this story, nice twists and turns there, i was wondering how the relastionship between the sibs would turn out, esp the obvious ones, nice one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Soaperatic.

I really enjoy how many subplots you managed to cram into the story without it seeming cluttered. There's enough interesting things going on in this story to keep a reader's attention while you flesh it out, you've certainly got mine. Keep it comin'.

fridayamfridayamalmost 14 years ago
Nice continuation

Did the Lit gremlins get you? This is developing into a really interesting story.

peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Nice...

I really like this story. Very interesting all the dynamics going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very, very interesting

I can't wait to read the continuation. It reads like a great novel. I'm very impressed with your work

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
well done

I am looking forward to the next chapter of this story, i like this a lot

grunabonagrunabonaalmost 14 years ago
*****

I'm pleased to say chapter one was indeed promising, and chapter two delivered on that promise. Five well deserved stars, not-so-avrgblkgrl. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!!!

Storytelling at its best... I like the build up between Ian and Regan... keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

I agree. This is evolving... slowly and very realistic. Good job!

I haven't a clue yet what's up with the whole alienation of affection thing; but something is definitely not right in Allysia and Troy's marriage. Not good.

I really hate man hos; but Ian seems like a nice guy... so far!! So, besides checking out her ass-ets and sizing her up as his next vic, could Regan be the LAST of his conquests??

Can't wait to read more!!

~ Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks

So Regan really isn't related to Ian, Troy and Audra because their mother married her father. They aren't Reagan's bio kids but his step kids. As for Regan I guess she and Ian will become an item. So Alleshia dated Ian but ended up marrying Troy but she still wants Ian. Ian seems to be a male ho screwing everything. Thanks

erin1955erin1955almost 14 years ago
Very nice

Well.we know ian fucks everything that moves.i just don't like the fact regans falling for him so soon.she has no back bone.and will he just use her ? I like the story.just please don't let her become a stupid woman.she is a black woman with a temper.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
war on the horizon

me thinks that troy was a second choice and that ian was the first, and what is audra's disfunction and i hope regan is going to kick them all between the eyes

mekakymekakyalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

Great chapter, love it! Can't wait to read what gonna happen next :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good writing!

You're a great writer. Really enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh man

I can't wait for the next installment. That was awesome.

rod43rod43about 13 years ago
awesome story

i could not leave it...kept me entranced until the end. The sexual tension is extraordinary. More please, and soon! Rod xox

zeke253zeke253almost 13 years ago
Well Written, Command of Language, Description and Passion

As I got started I was impressed by the style of the writing, and once I got to "dressed very femininely, in a sheer gauzy mustard-colored top with ruffles at the cuff and around the neck. The ruffled neckline fell into a V revealing a full cleavage." The flow of the words had sucke me in.

Also, the reference to raisins as nipples (sic) was worth a smile that could not stop. .... great visual.... I love raisins....

RandolphRandolphalmost 13 years ago
Superb...

Well written. As good as the best that I've read on here. Believable dialogue, simmering sex and back-story that doesn't intrude.... This is very good indeed.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Goodness

Ian!!!

Need I say more, the little devil makes me think that he had something to do with Reagans' death in order to get to his daughter, or am I reading too much into it???

Can we get more on them soon-Thank You!

vibesvibesover 12 years ago

It is really very good: congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I am in love with Troy. I loved how he just left his wife on the bed panting for more and said I'm taking my ass to the couch. LoL. I laughed so hard reading the scene from the bathroom to then...Can't wait for the next installment.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
I wish

Troy and Regan were the potential pairing, I fell in love with him in chapter 1. Ian just doesn't do it for me (seen way too many characters with his exact molding) like Troy does, if he can't get the girl can he please get a story of his own. I don't think he should be stuck with that annoying wife who clearly doesn't love him like he should be loved.

I'm not interested in reading another player reformed story, but if you ever decide to give Troy a story I'll be reading that. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really hope that there's more to come. This is such a great story and I want more.

Bluesasaton02Bluesasaton02almost 12 years ago
Hello anymore

Well good going will love to read more but it looks like you haven't written anything in a very long time. So here's hoping you will be writting again very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!

Please update! One thing that confused me is at the very end when Ian says that Rea not hangin' on was his fault....Not sure what that meant hehe But I love the story! Write more soon :)

justmeplzjustmeplzalmost 11 years ago

Please....another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hello,

I'm ashamed to say that I've just discovered you on Literotica, but please continue this story. I absolutely love...and make sure that you get a copyright. It's only $35 electronically, and it'll save you the headache that I'm going through right now. There are a lot of people who will try to steal your stories. Just a little advise from one author to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused...

What happened to Thomas and Naomi?????

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
So ready for more!!!!

I have read the flash-point story and now "The Space Between Things". I want to know how they got to "Sex in the Club". The sister is a bit on the Cray Cray side what is her story? So more please, I hope you are doing better.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 10 years ago
Ian, Ian, ian!!, he is a hot mess!

Update soon please! Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

You are a great writer & this story is no exception. I hope you continue to write more chapters because I'm completely smitten on the characters & intrigued with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!

Please update. I LOVE this story!!!

Janez9Janez9almost 10 years ago

Omg! Please tell me you're gonna continue this story, you cannot leave us hanging! I can't believe Ian caught her skinny dipping that was hilarious! I thought for sure Regan would have feelings for Troy even though he's married to Allysia who I feel is keeping a big secret. So please you gotta continue this story so I can find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brillant!!!!

Are you going to finish this story. It's has been five years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
😭

I wish you would come back to this book and finish it. It's such a good one.

silverstar88silverstar88about 8 years ago
WTH?!

Where is the rest??? After you finish 'Trust,' this story would be perfect.. *Hint Hint, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!

I don't know why people have not been eating this up or commenting but I will be the first!!!

I couldn't turn away at 1am in the morning & you have me intrigued, falling in love with each complex & weird yet so genuinely human character & I hope you do more. Don't wait around for approval. The plot & the potential if this story is GENIUS.

I hope to see part 3 & 4 very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear author,

I really love your book. I really hope Troy and Allysia fix their marriage and that Ian and Regan end up together. I would love if Ian would fix his issues as well and I'm sure all I've mentioned is in your plan for future chapters of this book.

PS,

Please let Troy not cheat on his wife I would love to read one book where the husband and wife end up falling in love with each other again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please come back to this!? I need to know more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous