The Spectator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes the four of them left leaving Ma naked and ravished on the floor.

I crawled to Ma. She hid her face in her hands as I buried my face in her naked breasts. Both of us were crying. I slowly forced her hands away from her face. "It's not your fault Ma,"(Tomar kono dosh nei, Ma.)I told her and started to lick her tears tenderly. She was still sobbing and I stroked her face. "It's over Ma, it's over. They have gone,"(Sob meete geche Ma. Ora chole geche.)I said.

But my words failed to assure her as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. Slowly her sobs subsided and her nipples perked up once again. It was but natural with my hard cock rubbing against her naked thighs and me licking her tears tenderly. "They have fucked me so hard that my pussy hurts,"(Ora amake eto jor chudeche amar gud batha hoye geche.)Ma whimpered.

After a few minutes her crying stopped and she moved closer to me. "I am very proud of you Ma. The way you took those huge cocks in your cunt was simply extraordinary,"(Ami tomar janya gorbito Ma. Tumi je bhave oder bishal banragulo gude nile ta bishmoykor.)I told her.

I could feel that my praises were making her horny. "Please massage my cunt, my son,"(Amar gudta ektu tipe de, sona baba.)Ma requested me and took my hand and put in her cunt.

As I slipped in a finger, she moaned out of pleasure.

12