All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 01'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Cuck Stuff

Glad to see you writing interracial cuck again! It’s my favorite stuff you do! This started off hot! Five stars!

DubdudeDubdudealmost 5 years ago
Five Stars!!

Wasn’t sure when I read the title, but sure was after I read chapter 1! Great work, lots of directions you can go with this! I hope you do soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Makes my pussy wet!!!!!

I got so wet playing with myself thinking about that sexy wife getting it from the black stud and again when she was banging herself! Can't wait for more.

Orc2018Orc2018almost 5 years ago

Good start to the new storyline. I look forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Horny white bitches need big cock. Sissy white husband ain’t stopping her.

pawgpawgalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Great start! I hope you continue soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for this!!

Glad to see you doing another interracial story...I loved UCLA to Big D and I think this one has the makings of being every bit as good! Chapter 1 has me dying for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bicycle wheels

Looking forward to more of this story.

I bet the black man is going to be dominant. They usually are in these sort of situations.

Ecbert173Ecbert173almost 5 years ago
5 star

After so long, a quality Interracial story with good character build up.You can go on chapters with this one,it is rightly set up. Please make Nick seduce Abbie slowly which increases the fun.I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter. 5 Star.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

This was absolutely great, can't wait to read more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
OMG great start

Love the first chapter. I’m looking forward to seeing you take more BBC and having your husband getting his share of that BBC, hopefully in his ass. I know my husband would love it xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️♠️💋💋

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I like the pace your setting here and the way your building the plot. Looking forward to how you develop this story

deallexdeallexalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Well story, I like the Charakter of the bull in your story.

smoothedsmoothedover 4 years ago

Wow, super hot intro to a potentially deep and rich saga! Can’t wait to read more...

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Excellant Start

As I write this I only coming towards the end of chapter two of this eight chapter story having been tipped off that this was a hot story to read.

Well chapter one sets up the future chapters nicely, it is well written and feels so believable it draws you in. Nice work FifthEstate.

I hope to leave a few more comments on other chapters (maybe all of them but we see) as the story progresses. 5* from me,

jjenkins8000jjenkins8000over 3 years ago
Bravo

This is some of the best writing I've seen here.

Your characters are all relatable and well-drawn.

Your plot is one that I find particularly erotic. It's easy to picture everything you describe. So I'm looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Coach’s Wife Will Be Bred Black!

Great story that my wife and I both enjoyed. She was on the swim team in both high school and college. So, she has seen lots of Speedo packages over the years. In high school there were no black guys on the swim team. However, college was different. It was easier for black guys to get college swim scholarships, because football or basketball scholarships were insanely competitive.

She is a petite, white, Latina at 4' 11', 95 lbs., small B-cup tits, with a cute face and smile. I found out later, that in their freshman year in college, she along with the other white gals on the team all went black. Many days after practicing it was a chlorine fueled orgy for them! And, when traveling it was just insanely sexual. The twelve white swim team girls were just passed back and forth, between the six black swimmers, and were fucked like ragdolls!

We met around Thanksgiving, fell in love, and were sexual by Christmas. The first time she saw my penis, she giggled, "Well, let’s see what the little guy can do!" She gave me a blow job and easily took my dick all the way in her mouth. She looked at me and said, "I'm going to take it all; penis and balls!" And she took everything into her mouth. She closed her teeth enough that I could feel them lightly dig into the flesh on my penis and balls. I found that to be strangely erotic and got hard!

Then, she spat out my penis but kept my entire ball sack in her mouth. She looked at me with mischievous eyes bite down a bit more, and I could feel her teeth on my testicular cords. She smushed my balls around in her mouth and was making a gargling sound with them. That gave me a hard on. Then, with fire in her eyes, bit down again and this time I could feel a slight pain in my testicular cords! OMG! It was so sexy to be at her complete mercy. I shot off immediately, without any stimulation on my penis.

She spat out my balls, kissed me, and had me lick my cum off her face. She said, “Oh, fuck! That was the best sex I’ve ever had!” While threatening my scrotal cords, she had rubbed on out on her clit! Later, we made love and I came in less than a minute. After that, her scrotal cord crushing, and my premature ejaculations were a frequent part of our love making.

She told me she was not ready to be exclusive and I agree. That just meant that I spent extra hours in the computer lab, and she continued to fuck the black guys on the swim team. However, she never talked about it with me.

Once she returned home late from an out of town swim meet. I was very horny after not seeing her for three days. So, without turning the lights off or putting on romantic music, I stripped off her team suit and swimsuit. Her swimsuit just plopped down on the floor with a thud! I saw the crotch was loaded with heavy cum. My dick quivered!

Instead of being angry, it just made me hornier. I pushed her backwards onto the bed and knelt down. OMG! Her tiny little slit, of a pussy, was now gapping wide open. Also, before, she had almost no labia, and now they were quite pronounced. She tried to get up; however, I grabbed her hands and pulled them down under her body, immobilizing her.

I licked, swallowed, and stimulated her clit with my tongue. Finally, I slipped my dick in her. She said, “Come on. Stick it in me!” I said, “I did; its all the way in!” She was frustrated and began to rub her own clit. Wanting to get at the truth, I whispered in her ear, “How many of the black swimmers did you fuck tonight? Tell me, I won’t get mad. Come on; I dare you to tell me!” She replied in a husky voice, “I took them all on. All six of them at once!” Right then she came very hard on my tongue.

We became engaged in our sophomore year and married in our junior year. My graduation present from her was the typical “my balls in her mouth” treatment. However, this time it was with a twist. As she went down on me, her girlfriends from the swim team came over - accompanied by a middle-aged woman. They all held me down, while my wife nearly swallowed my balls. She then bit down hard, crushing my cords completely. I blacked out.

When I woke up the next morning, I smelled bacon frying. Also, I was a different sort of guy. You see, the middle-aged woman was a feminist medical doctor on the college’s health clinic staff. She was quite experienced at helping young girls neuter their white boyfriends, if they had substandard equipment – and most of us did. My wife’s girl friends had crashed at our place. They squeezed some fresh orange juice, made pancakes, hash browns, and shared the delicious bacon, which was laced with my nuts and nut sack!

After that, my wife completely dropped any pretense. Her black lovers were always stopping in, at our apartment to fuck. Her senior year she missed the final, spring, swim meet: she was already four months pregnant and could not pass the qualifying time trials!

Referring back to your story, my wife said, “I’d be happy to fuck Nic. Maybe if I rode his cock often enough, he might get rid his cockiness!” Plus, I’d like to feel his “swimmers” swimming into my cervix toward my eggs!

geniesleepgeniesleepabout 2 years ago

What a great start. Abbie is already well on her way to getting her first BBC and getting her pussy well and truest stretched out.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter 1! Can’t wait to read the other chapters and see what a black cock slut Abbie becomes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES