All Comments on 'The Sperm Donation Ch. 02'

by scorpionicus45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can you open this place up

I would donate everyday, great story, keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Still a good tale

scorpionicus, but the chapters seem to be rather short. Thank You. Ronnie W.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Story could have been more descriptive.

So did Jack's sperm take, this time with this woman?

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Still interesting

Just a little short, didn't finish so I'll move on to the next chapter.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Natural Insemination

Prose is rhythmic with every thrust, captivating the reader carrying him along to the very conclusion..

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Hot Infusion

In the Roman Empire wealthy matrons were said to have paid for a rendez - vous with a gladiator. Could this method be used to provide heirs for couples unable to reproduce the natural way? It is said that artificial and natural insemination yield the same chance of a pregnancy. One might think the natural reaction to stimulation by intercourse would produce the convulsions needed to induct the sperm into the uterus to make contact with the egg.

The writing is exquisite. There is an attempt at shifting perspectives between Jack and Mei. The perspective shift is generally disfavored in short story writing, but still Scorpion has produced a superior piece. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous