All Comments on 'The Sperm Donor'

by Ian Shergold

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4*s

Original and very creative. Funny and sadly poignant when the consequences are considered. Gave you 4*s. Though not very erotic.

AMerryman

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Chaucer would be proud of you!

A modern day twist on "The Miller's Tale!" Nice work. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Gabe

Wouldn't it be nice if mom somehow figured out that Gabe had filled the beaker her husband couldn't fill? Then maybe Gabe could "fill in" for his dad, as mother has sex with Gabe. And maybe Gabe's big cock is surrounded by a good pubic patch, and his chest has the beginnings of a hairy growth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the last anon who wrote "sexy gabe" has the right idea

I like this excellent story a lot, thanks IS. Gabe is an 18 year old guy, who's learning new things about himself. He's learning that his shapely mom excites him--to the point that he gets so hard thinking about his semen being syringed up between his own mother's legs that his young cock's practically busting out of his pants. The kid jerks off "picturing himself naked on top of her soft naked body, his huge young cock balls deep inside her mature maternal cunt as he fucked away." After his mom gives birth to a baby courtesty of Gabe's potent young balls, the couple should turn to the old-fashioned time-tested way of producing progeny. Climbing on top of mom, sticking his big fat cock up the same cunt he came out of 18 years before, pumping away like crazy giving mom a few good O's, and finally blowing his balls and shooting her another great big twatful of his baby-making semen. That kid's got enough of that glorious stuff to fill the house with a whole swarm of cute little incest-kids, bringing joy to his beloved mom's heart and a big grin to the handsome face of the proud young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More chapters?

The story was short but now it leaves us hanging. It would be great to see if the mother finds out about the switch and if the mother and son get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it a lot, but the story is just too short.

First let me say that it is great to see you writing again after so long. I loved your old story rebellion, and I still reread it every so often.

In regards to this story I have to say that what is there is very good. This concept has been done before, but you write it in a way that seems very natural and interesting. In the end the story is simply too short. It feels like that there should have been more build up and/or more consequences. I can understand as a writer you may have been aiming to make a more realistic story were the son just switches the samples but never actually has sex with his mother. If that was the case then more build up to that point was needed.

Now if your intending to continue this story in the form of a series then my complaints are largely moot. I would still recommend more build up in future parts if that is your plan. I'm sorry if my comment is more critical than positive, it just rather frustrating to just start to really get into a story only to have it suddenly end. Take heart in the fact my main desire is to be able to read more of your work, which is indicative of how much I like what was there.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TENTER hooks!

No such thing as "tender hooks".

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherabout 8 years ago
More chapters please

Glad to her this will have a sequel but several chapters would be good. Great theme well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read

Not sure how I missed this gem of a story. I bet there were several readers who stroked off to this story that would have loved to have switched places with this loving son and shot a load into a beaker for mom and dad to use. This son received a certain thrill as he poured daddy's seed into the toilet and replaced it with his own. The thrill he felt would be replaced with pride as he watches his mothers belly swell with his child. I am certain that this son will have many sleepless nights and he jerks himself off over and over from the thrill of the conquest. As his mother gets the pregnant glow and her belly and breasts grow this good son will plot to get mommy flat on her back and her legs spread. This son will love bending his mother over and sawing his bear cock into mommys womb as he squeezes her breasts or rubs her ripening belly and beams with pride. Please give us part two and thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

please make a sequel, I like the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2..

The Discovery

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years ago
Nice

I liked this story. Would like to see more, including a developing relationship between the son and mother.

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 5 years agoAuthor
I have.

Hi, WifeWatchman.

Thanks for the feedback and I have already written a sequel (though it is not clear when looking at the list) - The Discovery.

$

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT HAPPEND !!!! ^*!^*!

I WILL READ PT .2 NEXT UP . THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read "The discovery" for part 2 to this story

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see part 2the sperm donor

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

Fab story.... my stomach was churning as I read it... cock hard. Is there any room to use crude sex language like when you were filling the beaker.. you may like to mention your cock and spunk more, maybe use the word wanked .. and your thoughts as you wanked off maybe about your dads cock etc? just some thoughts to sex it up. Cant wait to see more. Thanks for a great piece!

NakedRoyNakedRoyabout 1 year ago

Love the idea. Thanks, VERY hot.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Bummer. No intercourse = no incest . . . .

johnstang2johnstang24 months ago

So where is the shocker of the mother learning just who produced the sperm sample and just who is the real father of her unborn child. You only told a third of the story. Maybe even a quarter of it. The premise is a good one. Look on the internet for "Mom's Insemination Mix-up". It used to be here but was a tad to much for the new straitlaced Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

not bad, yes sons sperm made his mam pregnant, yes story could have been a LOT BETTER, yes 'Moms Insemination Mix Up" mum should have known or guessed it was her sons sperm that got her pregnant, yes add more parts to this story, mom son become loves, yes mom gets pregnant a few more times by her son her lover..

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan Shergold@Ian Shergold
I have been a member since the early noughties and am an occasional contributor to the Stories section. Also in the past (using a different account) had great fun collaborating with the likes of Maid of Marvels, Sweetp4u, faith among others in the SRP Forum Section. Even afte...