All Comments on 'The Spoiled Victorian Bride Pt. 02'

by FrancisMarlowe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
come on

Please give her something back! she HAS GOT TO find a way to put him in his place! This is horrible! I guess it's a testament to the high quality of your writing that it gets on my nerves so much :D. However, I find it hard to believe that this guy really enjoys doing her dry, it just doesn't make sense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

your male character needs to be shot right between the eyes!!! i donot care how spoiled she is no one deserves to be treated like that. revenge is due!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked

More, please.

Would like her to get pregnant, and have the servant do her, when she's naughty.

Would also like to see her coming around to enjoy it, and while still being afraid of her husband --- maybe them getting along better outside the bedroom, where she see's that he's maybe not such a terrible guy --- especially when they have children.

Would like to see him make her breastfeed in front of the servants? And maybe have her not be so safe in the dining room.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge fan of this work!

Love this story and can't wait to see where you take it next. Personally, I've got quite a squick about 'sharing,' especially when it's the heroine, as I feel that can be a slippery slope for your narrative/plot. Particularly, in the couple's development together, as well as separate character development. Don't get me wrong though, this is your story and you go whichever way you want to! Can't wait to see how their relationship changes and evolve once he does get her pregnant. Perhaps we see a softer side of Sir Horace? I would love to see them doing a bit of talking, not just yelling at one another between sex scenes. He seems to want a submissive, more so than a wife, and maybe they could find some common ground in there somewhere? Especially, as I don't think she's spoiled so much as young and perhaps was a little shallow.... which we all know changes as you grow and live through various experiences. She's already piecing together how money can't buy her happiness like she thought, and I would love to know about both their back stories. Was she poor growing up, and that's where her emphasis on monetary value came from? Has he been cheated on, or wronged in some way by previous wives, that has left him jaded? He is using her for an heir, so his sense of superiority over her and her ambition to better her station through marriage (which was EXTREMELY common) is false. Anyway, enough of my rambling!!! I look forward to see where you take this story, and can't wait to see how you flesh out these characters! 5* from me!

All The Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Great start! I can't wait to see where they go from here. I would like to see him start to care for her and try to crawl his way out of what he's done to her.

FrancisMarloweFrancisMarloweover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback!

I appreciate everyone's comments. I posted a response to some of the feedback today, but it never appeared. Basically, what I had said was that he is not taking her dry or hurting her. Much of Clara's POV is coloured by her anger and her overall ignorance as a young woman in the Victorian era. Not saying he isn't a real brute at this point, but things will change/become clearer in the next few installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I loved every bit of this!!!! Loved the anal scene, hope there's more of that. Thanks for posting the second part so quickly I have been waiting for it impatiently haha. Looking forward to reading some more!!

Lainie666Lainie666over 7 years ago
Excellent

I really like that he always bends her over the desk and ties her down, or has his manservant hold her down for extra humiliation. Well done.

digital_bathdigital_bathover 7 years ago
Hot and Brutal

My favorite kind! I hope to see him humanize just a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I loved every bit of this! I would like to see more spanking during sex please! Also, something that would be really hot is him forcing her to have sex while she is pregnant. Just some ideas haha, looking forward reading next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

More more more!!!! This is going to be an excellent series. Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excited to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about Thomas?

You could make more use of Thomas. Why not have Thomas take her up the arse - and then give her a good caning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is so incredible

I hope their will be more to come. Maybe you could induce some corporate punishment, or even more degradation or twenty strokes of the cane, forced deepthroat, the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please hurry

I keep checking every day to see if you posted a new chapter. Please post one as soon as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please....TY sir.

More more more is what I was thinking as I scrolled down to leave my comment. I see I wasn't the only one thinking it and writing it. Great, no, fantastic story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I want more! My pussy is soaking! I would love to see Clara craving her degradation and humiliation. I want Thomas to have his share of the action too. This is one of my favourite genres (victorian) and there is never enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Why haven't you posted any more chapters to this I'm so sad ☹️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We want more

Please post more chapters! I keep coming back just to see if you've posted anything else. 😞

BellaKKBellaKKover 6 years ago
Please please please write more

This is one of my go to stories always. Please continue!

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

Sad that story hasnt been updated

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving It

I love where this is going. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Thomas have a turn? Will she have a baby and survive? So many questions. I know it's been a couple of years, but I just found this site and your work sold me on the place, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing. I hope u write more.thank you:)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No way anyone would tolerate this long term she would either run or end it he has no redeeming qualities at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous