All Comments on 'The Spoils of War Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have read most of your stories. However you excel in this one. I cannot wait to read more.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Richards reaction are disappointing.

I don't expect him to be made of steel but his behaviour is...lame. Reduced to tears because a prostitur is giving some guy a hummer? Asking his wife to fuck a hundred men so he can have.a blowjob from her before he dies? Really?

Your the author and you are artificially making him weak and simpering to fit your story. It's like saying gravity no longer works because you don't want it to while ignoring the reality that gravity is always present.

Watching a weak man fold is too easy. Breaking a strong man. Breaking love...now that is a challenge; but this? This is too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How can Richard stand up?

He has to be the most spineless, pathetic character EVER. Badly done. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Richard

You are a talented writer but Richard is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great story! More please!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Oh Why is Richard not Acting Like a Prince !

A great story which I believe has many chapters to tell the poor tale of the royal couple..

I do agree with other comments that the prince should be made of strong stuff and have nerves of steel.

And would he really ask his wife to go through a 100 men for one BJ !

The correct response would be 'I will ensure any suffering as long as I het to gaze upon my wife and tell her I love her forever before I die'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy was this a childish and stupid little drivel.

It‘s good you quit posting dreck, keep your day job

bandogirl09bandogirl09almost 4 years ago
Loved it

MORE PLEASE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous