All Comments on 'The Sponge'

by Sylvester_Ladywater

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BBWLOVER56BBWLOVER56almost 12 years ago
Almost as Tabooed as Incest but.......not quite

Most stories are from the authors imagination and others are from something that I call as "Triggers". An isolated incident that occurs that we remember and gives us inspiration for stories such as this one. Most people would see this as some jerk-wad taking advantage of a Cripple for his own satisfaction, that may well be as it may but consider this, isn't it the obligation as Human Beings to teach others about life, things that may pass others and will never get to experience before they pass away? I loved this story not because it had an Erotic feeling to it but more of a Human sacrificing themselves so that another could enjoy what others are enjoying, making sure that someone doesn't miss out on the joys of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Obvious

It is sadly obvious to me why he left. No matter how much she wanted the sexual experiences and no matter how attracted he was to her and how much they enjoyed each other, no one would understand. No one would accept them and he would forever be considered a sexual predator who took advantage of a truly helpless woman. And then there is the question of pregnancy. Birth Control pills are not 100% reliable and neither are condoms. Is she fertile, has he had a vasectomy? I am just thinking that a woman who might very well spend all of her time sitting and/or reclining would have a problem with pressure sores and even more so during a pregnancy and the extra weight she would carry. This is not a simple situation. She might well be better off with a woman to bathe and pleasure her with a vibrator and her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
use a thesaurus

"thick greasy pole".."handsome shaft" some of your descriptions made me giggle. Sometimes less is more. If you overly describe something, it just doesn't work. Besides, a thesaurus would be a great help for you, I should think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous