The Spy Rider Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she moves out of the field of my camera, there is another shift of perspective. I see a wall with a shuttered window. The green line painted on the floor comes to an end with a big circle enclosing two painted footprints directly in front of the window. I can still feel the sensation of Cunt's plodding feet taking her down the hall and soon she moves into my field of view again.

She makes her way up to the window and plants her feet on the painted foot prints, then stands motionless like a stupid lamb, waiting for something to happen.

My view begins to zoom in on her until the back of her shiny, bald head fills the frame of my camera. The camera paused for a second, and then the scene pops briefly. I find myself staring at the shuttered window.

I feel a chill ripple through my tightly squeezed body. This cannot be! My perspective slides slightly to the left and then back forward again. I am looking through Cunt's eyes!

There is a scraping sound that makes me jump. I think it made Cunt jump too. The window in front of us slides up and a woman in white scrubs, a surgical hat, and mask is waiting for us. She pushes a clipboard towards us.

"Fill out the form," the woman says unenthusiastically.

Cunt stares at the woman for an embarrassingly long moment. In my mind I am starting to yell, "Get on with it!" Finally she steps forward and picks up a ball point pen chained to the clipboard.

She focuses (I focus, as well, of course) down at the piece of paper on the clipboard. Cunt grasps the pen between her fingers. She raises the pen to the first box printed with the label, "Name".

Cunt writes, "Mary Anne Heartless".

"Wha-! Wait! No! No! That's not right! Stop!"

I try to scream, but I can make no noise. I feel my throat clench against the tube embedded within it. I try to flail my arms and legs but only feel the shadow sense of the tubes holding them tightly. Otherwise, I feel cool air flowing around them and a pen between my fingers scribbling my identifying details on a fucking form.

"I am Mary Anne Heartless!" I try to scream. "She's an impostor! Get me out of here!"

My heart is pounding again. I want to shut my eyes. I want the feelings to go away. "I am lying in the shell." I tell myself. "I am lying in the shell."

Cunt scribbles out my signature and slides the clipboard across the desk. The woman pushes a cardboard box back towards us. Cunt opens the box and begins pulling out belongings. My belongings! My clothes! My ID's!

"No! Nooo!"

---

I am struggling and screaming inside my mind. There has to be some kind of mistake!

No! Those fuckers!

I know that there is no mistake. This whole experimental prison program is a sham. They knew that they were unable to brainwash me! So now... So now they are sending out an impostor in my place. They aren't going to let me go. They are going to keep me locked in this fucking cell! Locked in this fucking shell!

Let me out!

I am certain that I am going to die. My heart is beating so hard that I think that my chest will explode.

I have less than twenty-four hours. Maybe they will let me out!

Help! Let me go, you fuckers!

My impostor carries my belongings to a private room and pulls on my clothes. I can see everything that she sees. I can feel everything that she feels. I can hear everything that she hears.

"A car is waiting for you, Ms. Heartless, when you are ready," a voice says over a loudspeaker. My impostor stands up and looks into a mirror.

Holy shit! She looks just like me. How did I not notice before?

Maybe when her hair grows back in it will be the wrong color. Maybe someone will realize that she is not me when they ask about some past detail. Someone will come and look for me. Someone will!

My impostor steps out through an exterior door into the sunlight. I am thankful that she shades her eyes. I haven't seen the sun in years.

A long, black limousine is parked at the curb. Schultz is leaning against the rear fender of the car with a smug look on her face. I fucking hate Schultz! And she hates me too. Maybe she will recognize that the woman before her is not me and dispatch her quickly. Then they will have to get me... Wait! Maybe Schultz should not dispatch my impostor, because then everyone will think that I am dead and they will never have a reason to release me from this prison.

Shit! I am so confused!

Schultz opens the rear door of the limousine.

"Heartless. Nice 'doo," she says with a mocking wave of her hand directing me into the car.

"Schultz! Scag!" I thought.

"Schultz," my impostor said calmly as she slips into the seat and puts her seatbelt on.

Neither Schultz nor my impostor say a word as the limousine navigates the city streets.

I can feel the plush seats press against my legs and ass and my back. I can feel the seatbelt across my chest. I can feel every bump and turn that the limousine makes. But I know that I am still sealed inside the shell back at the prison.

After a while, my impostor reaches into a refrigerator and pulls out a cold bottle of spring water. She twists off the top and begins to drink. I feel the plastic bottle against my lips. I feel the cold liquid slide across my tongue. My neck twitches as though I am swallowing. After she has consumed the entire bottle, though, I do not feel any more full than I had before.

My impostor looks out the window of the car and I see familiar roads. We are heading towards my Mistress' mansion. I begin to feel particularly nervous. On one hand, I am excited by the possibility of seeing my love, my life, my Mistress. Oh! How I have dreamt of her for the past two years. I love her so much! I killed for her! And I would do it again if she asked! And, I know that she loved me. Would she still?

On the other hand, what if my impostor is an assassin. What if she goes berserk and kills my Mistress? How cruel that would be to feel the broken bones of my beloved Mistress' neck transmitted to me through my impostor's hands. I now believe that my jailers would take pleasure in that torture. For, already I am experiencing the most heinous of evils.

My Mistress is wise though. She has not attained her powerful position without careful planning and constant vigilance. She will know what to do. I have no idea what she should do. I don't know what I want her to do. She will know though. I hope.

Schultz parks the car and opens the back door for my impostor. "Get out!"

She leads my impostor through the front doors of the mansion, under the crystal chandeliers in the foyer, past the row of marble columns to a small door. We travel through a maze of corridors deep into the mansion. It all looks the same. I still remember every turn. We come to a blank wooden wall and stop. Schultz looks over at my impostor without saying a word. She is watching every move my impostor makes.

I knew that there was an elevator hidden behind the paneling. The controls are on the back side of a vase on a stand by the wall.

After an uncomfortable moment, my impostor asks, "Are we going down?"

"Of course," Schultz growls.

My impostor reaches for the vase and presses a button and the paneling slides back. A moment later the elevator door behind the paneling also opens and we walk inside.

"Basement three," Schultz says. My impostor presses the button, the door closes, and I feel us quickly descend.

When the door opens, the scene before us is unfamiliar. My Mistress has installed a huge aquarium of some kind - several stories tall. Light from somewhere far above filters through the water and paints the room in which we stand in dancing shades of blue.

At first it is the schools of brightly colored tropical fish that catches my impostor's eye.

But, there is something in the background. Moving. Something alien.

"Focus, Cunt! Look deeper!" I scream in my mind.

Slowly, my impostor begins to shift her focus toward the movement. There is a long sleek tale with a wide fluke which flashes a rainbow of colors as it slowly flicks back and forth. My impostor follows the tail higher and I see the scales slowly transition to sleek flesh. Human flesh. Indeed, the top half of the animal is a human female. Her arms cut back and forth through the water. Her long brunette hair fans out behind her. She is looking at us. At least I think she is. A heavy collar is locked around her neck and large links of chain trail away from her past her large, exposed breasts and off into the gloom of the aquarium.

"Do you like my new pet?" a voice behind my impostor says.

Mistress!

"Mistress!" my impostor says and spins around and drops to the floor. I feel the cool leather of my Mistress' boots press lightly on my lips.

"Heartless. My love! I have missed you so these past two years."

Oh! Her voice is as beautiful as ever! My heart begins to swell with the pent up love that I have suppressed for so long. "Look up at her, you dumb cunt!" I scream in my mind.

My impostor finally does look up from her kneeling position. My Mistress' raven dark hair is much longer than when I had last seen it. Her white skin glows like the moon. Her dark red lips make my stomach flutter with excitement.

"You're bald. Will your hair grow out again?" my Mistress asks.

"I'm sorry that I am so ugly, Mistress. I hope that my hair will return."

"I don't know, Heartless. You're not exactly ugly. You have punkish, alien appeal. It's a little imposing. Maybe you should keep it," Mistress comments.

"Whatever you desire, Mistress," my impostor says and returns to her boot-kissing. How did they teach my impostor all these details of protocol?

"Stand up, Heartless," my Mistress commands. My double stands and looks up into my Mistress' eyes. I feel my own heart beating faster. Mistress cups my chin and returns my impostor's stare, looking directly into my eyes. We all stand like this for long seconds before she twists my impostor away from her. Soft lips press down on the top of my head. I feel the cool leather cloaking my Mistress' arms wrap around my waist from behind. After a brief hug, one hand rises and cups a breast while the second slides down between my legs. My muscles clench briefly, an electric sensation. I'm not sure if this feeling came from my impostor or whether it originated within my own being. Arousal swells through my flesh.

"You remember Harper, don't you?" Mistress whispers into my ear.

The mermaid has tilted down toward us and is drifting closer. "This is Harper?" my impostor asks.

Oh, my god! It is Harper. I study the shape of her face as the lights flash across her skin. Harper had once been a rival who had caused some difficulties for my Mistress in the past.

"I have become friends with a brilliant eugenics geneticist," Mistress explains. "She is pushing the boundaries of her field. She's winning international awards for her work. Then again, no one knows how well she has been able to test her theories on some willing participants. Like Harper, here. Her experiments would probably not rate highly with the ethicists, I suppose."

"She's beautiful," my impostor whispers.

"Yeah... She can actually breathe underwater."

"What is the chain for?" my impostor asks.

"Oh, that keeps her at least ten feet below the water's surface. She will never feel a cool breeze play across her skin ever again. She'll never hear sounds unfiltered by the press of water in her ears or speak words that can be understood. The chain is not really necessary. It's just a reminder of who put her in this fishbowl. The weight will always tell her that she is mine." Lips press lightly against my brow.

My Mistress' releases me from her hug. Suddenly, I feel empty and naked and cold. Incomplete.

"So, lover, what did they do to you in this experimental rehabilitation program that you were in?"

My impostor shakes her head and slowly turns back to face Mistress.

"I don't know for sure," my impostor says with a hint of fear in her voice.

I can see Schulz standing off to the side with a sour look on her face. She's fidgeting.

"Well, what DO you know?" my Mistress asks. "Did they fuck with your brain?"

My impostor looks down at the ground. "I... I can't k-" My stomach muscles clench suddenly. A muscular pain shoots up from my abdomen to my neck.

"What's wrong, Heartless?" my Mistress asks.

My impostor looks up briefly. Mistress glances over to Schulz, who has stepped a little closer to me - her hands balled into fists.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I can't ki.." Breath whistles out my impostor's mouth and my knees crash to the floor. We are hunching over in pain. My impostor starts to wretch.

Please don't throw up!

I remind myself that I am lying in a shell miles away with tubes winding their way into my stomach. Who knows what would happen if I were to throw up?

"I... can't... kill...," my impostor wretches heavily, "anymore..."

Well, that's the difference between my impostor and me. I would kill her in a second. And then I'd kill Schulz just for pleasure.

"I'm so sorry..." my impostor whispers.

"Hmmm" Mistress grunts. "What else?"

"Please, Mistress, I love you so much. Please! Take me back!"

I feel tears come to my eyes. I mean, Cunt is crying, but I am crying too. If my Mistress sends Cunt away, that would be pretty much like sending me away. I would never see her again. Please don't send us away!

"Well..." my Mistress says, thinking for a moment. "Come on, my love, get off of the floor. You don't need to kill people for my love..."

My impostor stands up slowly, shaking. "Oh... thank you, Mistress!"

"But... Can I trust you?" Mistress continues.

No! Don't trust her! But...

"Yes!" my impostor cries. "You can trust me I promise. I'll do anything to prove it to you."

I would do anything, too.

"Unfortunately, lover, I have business on the other side of the world tomorrow. I need to leave for now. Until I return, I'll need to keep you... under wraps. Then we will see how willing you are to serve me again."

"Under wraps..." Schultz is laughing. "After two years in prison, it should be no problem for her."

"Yes. Chain her in the dungeon, Schulz," my Mistress states.

My impostor turns to look at Schulz, but even before she has even raised her eyes, it feels like a board is smashing into my face. It was Schulz's fat hand and my impostor is thrown painfully against the wall of the aquarium where she slides to the floor in a heap.

"Schulz, you are a dead woman!" I scream in my mind. My face stings from the blow.

My impostor continues to lay in a heap against the aquarium. She slowly looks up to see Harper treading water just on the other side of the thick glass, her hand pressed to the inner side of the container, her graceful tail flicking slowly and rhythmically, her eyes, haunting and wild, staring back at my impostor.

Schulz grabs my impostor by the neck of my shirt and yanks her upwards. The shirt rips and my impostor falls back against the aquarium glass.

"Now, now, Schultzy," Mistress says calmly and a bit dispassionately. "I don't want you to hurt Heartless."

Schulz grabs my impostor's arm and yanks her up onto her feet. My legs feel wobbly.

"Yes, Mistress." Her strong hand is wrapped painfully around my impostor's upper arm.

Mistress slides her fingers lightly over my impostor's face where I can still feel the heat of Schulz's blow. Her eyes narrow, searching my impostor's eyes for something. I want to scream that I am behind those eyes. Maybe she could see that she is dealing with an impostor. Maybe she would come and save me from this evil government prison.

Mistress turns and walks away. I watch her long black dress ripple and dance around her boots as she leaves the room.

Schulz pulls my impostor through corridors to a hallway lined with heavy steel doors. She opens one of the doors and throws my impostor onto the cold, cement floor.

"Take off everything!" she commands and begins slowly circling my impostor and a frame of bars holding up a cot of sorts in the middle of the small room.

"Hit the bitch!" I scream in my head, But I have to watch helplessly as my pants, shoes, and underclothes fall off one-by-one into a pile. Finally, naked, my impostor slowly stands up.

The cot is nothing more than a steel frame molded to assume the vague shape of a human - wider where one's back would rest, tapered towards the feet. The surface of the cot is nothing more than strips of heavy canvas, like a cargo net, criss-crossing and secured to the edges of the frame. It is about waist high. Through the gaps I can see rings and staples welded into the floor.

"On your back!" Schulz barks.

My impostor climbs onto the cot. I can feel the canvas press against her back as she lies back.

The door opens and four mansion security personal file into the small room rolling a cart with a large spool of shiny, medium gauge chain and various other shackles and cuffs. My impostor's wrists are pulled down to the sides of the cot's frame. Cold, steel cuffs wrap them tightly and the click and crunch of metal fastenings locking ring against the dark stone walls.

Schulz gives a sharp tug on the end of the chain wound about the spool. Links of metal begin to pour from the spinning holder into a pile on the floor.

"Careful, girls!" Schulz smirks. "Heartless is a cold blooded killer! We will need a lot of chain to keep the world safe from her deviant thirst for blood."

Two of the security guards are threading a chain up though an opening in the canvas straps beside my impostor's cheek. The chain becomes taut and Schulz snatches it away. She twists the chain across my impostor's mouth, her maw open. I feel the cold links pull painfully at each side of her mouth. Her teeth are pushed apart. I feel the metal press against my tongue.

Schulz threads the chain back down through the canvas on the opposite side of my impostor's face. Soon it is tight and Schulz yanks it a couple of times forcing my impostor to let out a pained "Gah!" when the canvas pressing against the back of her head refuses to yield anymore. Her drool begin to drip down my cheeks.

Meanwhile, something cold is being clipped around my impostor's big toes holding them tightly together. Then, as one, they are pulled forward until her toes are horizontal to the cot. I can feel the strain on my ankles and when the guards step away I know that they have been locked in this position.

My impostor is firmly restrained and stretched now, but Schulz is not satisfied. Soon a guard is feeding the long medium-gauge chain up from underneath the cot while Schulz hauls it through with grand jerks letting the links fall heavily across my poor intruder's body.

Eventually, she is satisfied that she has enough chain and leans over looking into our eyes.

"I bet you missed Mistress these past two years," she teases. "After all, you were her favorite. We all knew it. The two of you would emerge naked from her bedroom. I remember seeing your skin flushed and glistening with saliva and cum; that stupid fucking smug look on your face."

The guard begins feeding chain up to Schulz on the other side of my impostor's neck.

She continues. "You don't think that she waited for you, do you, Heartless?" Her voice is taunting and evil over the ringing of links sliding past my impostor's ear.

"No," Schulz whispers, her eyes hovering inches above mine. Above my impostor's.

"I'll fucking kill you!" I scream in my mind, but my impostor remains quiet pulling uselessly at her wrist shackles.

"No, Heartless. I have been fucking her," Schulz laughs.

I feel my muscles tensing. Maybe they were my impostor's muscles. I'm not sure, but I can feel the pressure of the surfaces of the shell that are compressed around my body.

I know I hate Schulz more than any who had come before and I begin to fantasize painful ways to end her. I feel my stomach lurch suddenly. I hear my impostor choke a little.