The Spy Rider Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that Heartless? Do you want to kill me?"

My impostor lurches again and an awful belching sound echoes in my head. I feel a strange sense of sympathy suddenly for this other me, this intruder, this double. We have a common goal. I pray that somehow she could break the chains and snap Schulz's neck.

Schulz pulls back laughing. She takes the two ends of the long chain that is now wrapped behind my impostor's neck. She pulls them diagonally across my chest, between my impostor's breasts and begins to feed the free ends back through the cargo net pulling them tightly until they press into the flesh, compressing my and Cunt's sternum.

Schulz steps away and allows the guards to continue wrapping my impostor in the chain, crossing back and forth over her naked body, pulling the chain tightly until it creases her flesh, looping the ends through the holes between the canvas straps and then continuing on down her stomach and abdomen, welding her body to the cot.

Schulz, meanwhile kneels close to my impostor's ear. "She's really quite the megalomaniac, you know."

My view flits back and forth across the ceiling, occasionally glancing at Schulz; drool bubbles out of Cunt's mouth and drips into my ears.

"Everyone wants a piece of Mistress these days. They want her to be on their side, maybe, or they want to kill her. I think that the stress is getting to her. She's acting a little wacky, sometimes."

This is the worst hell I could ever imagine having to listen to this foul slattern whisper her false confessions into my ear.

"She makes ridiculous rules now. For example, she has decreed that no one in the organization could ever refer to another woman as 'Bitch'. Not even in a joking way. 'No woman is a dog' she says." Schulz laughs quietly. "I have whipped several offenders of that rule."

The guards pull both free ends of the chain around my hip bones and between my legs - the cold links sliding against the lips of my sex. I mean, my impostor's sex.

"Well," Schulz continues, "if you can't kill anymore, then you aren't so heartless anymore, I guess."

"Oh, I will kill you, Schulz," I scream in my head.

"If you aren't heartless, Heartless," Schulz continues, "then I guess that you are just like a little harmless puppy, aren't you?"

Schulz scrapes a finger up my impostor's cheek scooping a small string of drool. She flicks it back into my impostor's mouth.

"Yuck! I think that you would make a wonderful puppy."

The guards are now pulling the chains, criss-crossing across my impostor's legs squeezing them tightly together.

"Mistress will never trust you again. I'll make sure of that," Schulz laughs as she stands up over my impostor. "You will become one of her pets, eventually, and I, for one, will hope that she turns you into a puppy." She pauses for a moment, then grasps one of my impostor's nipples and squeezes and pulls at it causing both, my impostor and me, to howl in pain, garbled and silently, respectively.

"Something to think about..." Schulz laughs as she starts to walk away. "See you in a couple of weeks, Bitch!" And she is gone.

The guards finish wrapping my impostor in the web of chains all the way down to her ankles. They gather up their bondage supplies and keys and my personal items, and then they leave the room. I hear the door slam shut and locks engage. The lights dim.

My impostor moans and drools. A cramp begins to form in one of our feet.

Only my impostor's fingers move, gripping the air uselessly, as we lie together mummified in this small dungeon room... as I lie many miles away, locked in my prison cell, mummified again. My chest begins to heave suddenly. I think I am laughing. Hysterically.