All Comments on 'The Stable Ch. 02'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Both of them are in deep denial. I do believe that Brent would give it up just to be with Lissette if she would give them a serious chance. She has to know there is no guarantee that one or the other will or won't get hurt in a relationship...its called taking a chance. I'm quite sure Lissette will now be jealous and hurt when Brent screws another female for the job.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
5 stars!!

You write love scenes very well. I can't wait to see what the future holds for these two. I don't think she will ever make it to "THE STABLE" He will not want any other all up in HIS COOCH! Brent is soooo sprung. LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great!

igreat story keep going.. im pretty sure brents going to be pissed when she start fucking other guys.. i cant wait to see how there relationship turns out

tenstensabout 11 years ago
Conflicted!

This is the hottest sex in the interracial category in the past month. Like, whoa. But, she's...she's...signing up to be a sex worker. And I mean, there's plenty of nice people that are sex workers out there but none of them are the daughter of the chief of police. That was a weird detail to me. Sex workers tend to protect themselves, their clients, and their families with a certain level of discretion and privacy. People can be real jerks when they find out someone is working in the sex industry. Someone with such a high profile parent would probably opt not to go into this line of sex work. That would be true if he were the chief of police in a large city and even more so in a small city.

Also, I'm glad Brent took a little umbrage with Lissette using the word "whore." Sex workers don't typically refer to themselves as whores. My conflict with the story is Lissette. If she feels somewhat offended and ashamed about sex work and being perceived as a "whore" she shouldn't be taking this job. Maybe that's the point the author is trying to make. I don't know; I certainly hope so. Guess I'll be reading the next chapter to find out!

emj417emj417about 11 years ago

Brent is too alpha to let any man touch 'his' Lissette and she will throw up, if she has to have sex with another man. If she really becomes a hooker then there is really nothing special about their relationship--in fact, there is no relationship. If Brent has sex with a new girl then Lissette will truly feel like a whore, esp. if she sticks around. Good story---thanks.

Barnabe93Barnabe93about 11 years ago
Great plot

Waiting for the next installment!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101about 11 years ago
I see some jealousy in their future!

Love this story, love you, love life! Good job!

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 10 years ago
I figured out your location!!

East Coast? Seriously? Anybody who knows that Panera in West Orange knows where you are. I love that AMC theater, too! ;) Great story! Looking forward to future chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous