All Comments on 'The Stable Ch. 04'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
TWIST AND TURNS.....LOVE IT!

I love that this story is multifaceted. It's not a simple love story so it keeps me hooked. You write very well. Keep it up!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Brent is about to get himself into deep trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

This is sooooo good.

beastman0969beastman0969about 11 years ago
FUCK!!!!!!

Damn i just finshed reading all 4 chapters. I was not expecting all of that. You really outdid yourself. This story is great . I hate reading about perfect chracters. I love layers of drama, personal issues and scarred flawed characters. Sette is priceless and she has 3 men in love with her flaws. Brent is a big baby, Fleet is just wimpy, James is kind of hard to read right now but there could be something there very interesting between him and sette.

Cant wait for the next update. Very good story. The sex scenes are off the chain. HOT!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 11 years ago
Damn!!!!

Who knew she was a nympho??? Wow!! Well, I am hooked and want to see what Daddy" Top Cop" do. Also will Lysette get to use her birthday present?? So many questions, looking forward to the update!

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
I see that Brent..

is thinking with his little head. I hope you will wrap up the loose ends of why Lisette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i agree with @ariesgirl

Brent is about to fuck and get fucked up. You don't involve other people- ESPECIALLY family. That's unforgivable..

And please don't leak her videos. That shit has lifelong consequences.

DON'T DO IT BRENT!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous