All Comments on 'The Staff Party'

by Darktrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Oh my

What is mom going to say when her hubby comes home. I bet she goes and fucks the next-door neighbor, both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dumb

drivel

sirhugssirhugsover 10 years ago
And ...

...what does Jane think when she hears about this? More importantly, what does she DO?

Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am the Manager of the company . The owner did not want to have a Christmas Party, too many bad things happen but I said we will have one. He decided to stay away. The party was great, hired a 7 seater van and said that anyone who was a bit under the weather I would drive home. At the end of the night, there was my employee Phil, his wife and me. He had too many drinks and she had a few and I ended up driving them home. I am 37 and Phil and his wife are in their mid 50s. I looked in the rear vision mirror as I drove and Phils wife Jenny had her legs spread . I didn't say anything as she reached over and undid his pants and starting stroking his cock, he seemed too drunk to respond. He stood up,i want to be sick,i pulled the van over and we helped him outside where he was really sick. He then sat back down and she went to him but he said leave me alone, if you want a fuck let him fuck you that way I might get the promotion. She said sorry,hes drunk, hes always on about the promotion, getting it would really help. I said that's o.k. although I liked the sound of his solution. She looked at me, you mean, I said yes if you want. Well it would mean a lot to him, and hes so drunk he doesn't need to know does he. I said no, and she lifted her dress and turned around ,kneeling on one of the seats. The naughty woman had no panties on, I dropped my pants, moving behind her,rubbing my hard cock up and down her moist slit then pushed into her, she didn't move until I was all the way in her, then she said loudly oh shit, fuck me and I banged into her, her pussy very wet. I held onto her hips, and as I fucked her I looked down at her plump round arse. I said wow,you have a great looking arse and I stopped fucking as I heard Phils voice say fuck her there, I do. I looked around,he was half sitting,.yeh,do her arse. I pulled back,you o.k. with that, she said yes,do it, do it. I positioned my cock and pushed down, her arse opened and I felt my cock sinking slowly into her tight warm arse. I couldny help it,i began fucking her arse hard,fast, I heard her say oh my im cumming,im cummimg,aaagh and her insides tightened, milking me as I shot into her arse. Don't stop, oh don't stop, so hard, oh as she pushed back at me, milking me until we both slowed down and I pulled back. I was still semi hard as she turned,held my cock and began licking and sucking it.any cumm I had left dribbled into her mouth. Operation Manager Phil got the letter next work day I had prepared a week ago confirming his promotion.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
Surprisingly Great Premise

Early in the story I saw where you were going and loved it. I was struck by the thought that if you had described it to me in advance - a guy is somehow "cuckolded" by a woman not his wife - I might not have been interested. But I loved it, and am sorry you didn't do a second chapter.

Close to a fantasy of mine, in a way. I work travel a lot for business. I am sometimes accompanied by a rather tarty female co-worker who divorced her ex because, she told me: "he wasn't exciting enough for me, if you know what I mean".

Once it became clear to both of us that I wouldn't have sex with her on a trip, she felt free to chat up other guys in the restaurants and clubs we go to together in the evenings. It's not overtly our intent, but to others, we look like a couple playing around, looking for a cock "for the Missus." She goes home with the guy and I go back to my (single) hotel room.

Next day I might get some details, might not.

In my fantasy, she lets me pretend we're married, takes both of us to her hotel room, and she screws his brains out while I sit and watch, both of us pretending I'm her wimpy cuckold husband. Watching her have sex would be a treat for me that doesn't involve cheating on my real wife, and, in my fantasy she gets a kick out of pretending to the pick-up that's he's scoring a married woman.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago

I've now posted my story "I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold". This story inspired me.

I do think this would have been better - meaning more to my liking - if the couple had played more in their dialogue to their make believe marriage.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyabout 2 years ago

How am I just now finding this story? Sally cuckolds two husbands, sort of.

JoeBlow2023JoeBlow2023about 11 hours ago

Omg! This was so hot! I’m not usually turned on by hetero sex, but the age gap and the dirty old man really did it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarktrain@Darktrain
207 Followers
What's in a name? Does it matter. I suppose it's Darktrain cos I like the record. It's also Darktrain because we all have desires and fantasies. I try to write realistic stories. Completing stories is my bane. I seem to have 2-3 on the go that can never be finished. Par...