The Staff Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darktrain
Darktrain
207 Followers

"Are you going to be a good little girl and come for us?" he asks. His face is bright red. The sweat is dripping off him. Nothing but moans and rising cries are Sally's reply. "Are you going to suck my fat cock and let me fuck you from behind? That beautiful ass of yours has been driving me crazy all night." More urgently, Sally's gentle cries are elevated. "You like being watched, don't you? You like filthy talk, don't you?"

"Yes ..." she whimpers urgently, her hips rotating faster.

She's so close. It's like watching a wave crash against the shore. She's building and building, swelling, and riding the crest waiting for the inevitable.

"You're a sexy girl who likes to be naughty, aren't you?"

"Yes ..."

"God, your tits are so fucking gorgeous. I want to pump my cum all over them."

"I'm going to cum ..." she moans raggedly, almost helplessly. "Oh god ... I'm really going to cum."

Sally's legs are shaking. Her cries become louder and more intense. Her whole body is shaking. I think my cock is going to explode just watching the two of them. I don't even touch myself for fear of breaking the moment.

"Oh, that's it," says Peter, watching her face and grinning, rubbing her clit faster and faster. "You come for old Peter. I'm going to watch you as you come. Just think of my fat cock pounding your wet pussy."

The crest of the wave smashes against her body. She lurches forward in spasms, overwhelmed. Her eyes widen, shocked by the ferocity. She whimpers in between her loud cries and gasps. Her head is rolling back. She starts jerking wildly, shaking uncontrollably, and grinding her pussy against his fingers.

"Beautiful ... You're so wet ... You look and feel beautiful ..."

It's a sight to behold. She's coming so hard it's almost violent. Her tits are shaking with her ragged breathing. Her eyes are closed tightly as her face grimaces with the sweet agony of ecstasy. Head back and her legs open for full view, I can see how wet he's gotten her. There are tears running down her flushed cheeks. Her whole body is writhing as she orgasms. With every jerk, there's an intense drawn out cry. Peter holds on to her as she spasms uncontrollably in his tight grip. Her hand has wrapped round the wrist of his hand that's rubbing her pussy, gripping it tightly. Her orgasm seems to go on and on.

His attention to her clit slows as she comes down. Still whimpering softly with occasional cries, she falls back slowly and seems to melt into his chest. His sweaty fingers, covered in her juices, move up to her tits and he rubs them over her nipples. He continues this for a few moments, using her juices on her nipples, and sucks her pussy juice off of them.

"Now, come and suck old Peter's fat cock, my dear."

Eventually she gets up, dazed slightly, and light headed. I'm sure it's from her powerful orgasm, but the drink can't be ruled out. She pulls her arms out of the straps from the dress leaving the bottom half still on. Still sitting in the seat, Peter helps her turn round, gently guiding her down to his crotch. His cock is practically popping out the top of his trousers. She kneels down in front of him and slowly undoes his belt and the top button and slides the zipper down. He eases down his trousers and boxers. His cock is as hard as hell and with Sally's powerful orgasm, the head is all wet. His cock isn't big, but its girth is impressive. She runs her hand up and down his shaft, using his own pre-cum as a lubricant, and lowers her mouth, watching his face as she runs her tongue over it.

"Now, you put that sweet ruby-lipped mouth of yours over my fat cock and give it a good suck. There's a good girl."

She responds. Her mouth glides over the large head, slowly sliding her red lips over it, sinking down little by little as she bobs up and down. All the while she watches his face and his expressions as she stokes his cock.

"Ohh ..." he groans, watching his cock slide in and out of her mouth. "That's a good girl. Take it all in ..."

I can't believe I'm watching my boss get blown by my next-door neighbor. I can't stand it any longer. I undo my belt and unbutton my trousers to release my aching cock. I stroke it lightly. It's so hard, it throbs with every stroke. Peter looks across at me grinning. He returns his gaze to Sally's slow cock sucking. She lathers up his cock with her saliva, occasionally running her hand up and down it whilst she sucks the head, then returns and engulfs his cock, causing him to groan. This goes on for a few minutes, his groans building, until he stops her with light taps on her shoulder. Confused she looks at him.

"The old man can't get going again so fast. I'm no teenager now ..." He guides her up and they kiss hard and hungry. "Besides, I said I want to fuck you from behind and see my fat cock sliding into your wet pussy and that fucking gorgeous rear rippling as I fuck you hard and deep." She gives a devious little smile as his language turns coarse again. He's squeezing her ass cheek with one hand and rubbing her pussy again with the other. "And if you're good to old Peter, I might even spank your fucking sweet ass like the naughty girl you are while I fuck and pound your young pussy. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," says Sally, totally without shame.

They move with speed and anticipation. Within seconds, the table is hurriedly pushed forward a bit as Sally drops to her knees bending over it. All his clothes are off in seconds. Sally raises her ass as he slides his sweaty hands over her fucking beautiful rear, lifting the silky blue dress up and over her sweet ass, exposing it ever so slowly. It seems an eternity before her beautiful ass comes into view. It was worth the wait. My cock aches as it throbs watching Peter slides his hands over that beautiful rear. God, she's fucking gorgeous. He guides his cock to her pussy. He rubs it up and down on her pussy lips for a moment, wetting the head further, savouring the moment. She looks into my eyes as I stoke my cock.

Panting hard, Sally whispers, "Please, put it in me."

"You want the old man's fat cock to fuck you in your young, wet pussy?"

"Yes!" she begs.

His cock teases her further. I swear she's almost coming from the talk as her pussy is being rubbed by his cock. She's moaning hard again. He slips it in a little, giving it to her slowly, causing her to cry a little, and continues to fuck her slowly using just the head. Her eyes are glazed over, her head on its side resting on the table.

"Please ... I'm going to cum again ..." She's pushing back at him, urgently trying to get his cock into her as her moaning rises, but he's not giving in."What do you want me to do?" he asks. She's on the brink.

"Fuck me". His cock continues to tease her with shallow strokes. "Fuck me" No change. "I'm going to come. Oh please ... Please fuck me ..." He slides in a little bit more with small, shallow strokes until he's almost halfway. She's starts crying out, gasping. "Please. Please, fuck me. I'm coming ...Please... Fuck me," she moans urgently almost desperately. "Fuck me with your fat cock. Give me your fat cock."

He pushes in firmly, all of it, right at the moment she comes, and begins to pound her relentlessly. She's crying out, "Fuck ... me ..." with every thrust he gives her. He fucks her fast and so hard, filling her, pushing his full length into her with every ferocious thrust. Her eyes are closed as he fucks her roughly, smacking her bum slightly harder and harder.

"Oh," says Peter, pounding her like a man possessed. "I'm fucking you. I'm fucking your wet and tight pussy." He smacks her little ass cheeks. "I'm fucking you ... Oh, I'm fucking you ..."

I stare at them both. Honestly, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I'm just about to come while she's crying out. Just watching it is the horniest thing I've ever seen. I can barely contain myself.

Her orgasm rips through her, all the while she's saying, "Fuck me," with his thrusts. It's another powerful orgasm. Her knuckles are white holding onto the edge of the table as he continues to fuck her like a man half his age. She lifts up her head, and I see her face contorted in sweet, blissful agony. Her eyes are closed tightly and her mouth open, gasping for air. Her breathing is ragged. Her legs are quivering. She cries out again and again, "Fuck me," with every merciless thrust he pounds into her. Her ass is rippling with the ferocity of their fucking. Every ripple is like a wave crashing over it, smashing her ruthlessly. "Fuck me ..." Her body shakes violently as her orgasm reaches its peak. She's gasping for air as he continues to fuck her deep and hard. Overwhelmed, her head has sunk to rest on the table while she whimpers and he continues to pound her pussy.

As her orgasm subsides, Peter's thrusts slow down. Sally comes back down to earth and continues to groan with every firm thrust. As their rhythm settles, he continues to smack her ass. Not as hard as a moment ago, but playful little slaps. He keeps this up for another minute. Sally's on fire. She's riding out the last spasms or her orgasm, whimpering. Peter slows down and stops. He leans over her, his mouth next to her ear.

"Now, my filthy little girl, you turn around so I can suck those lovely tits of yours."

The sweat is dripping off both of them now. As he withdraws and she gets up and turns round, they kiss hungrily as he pulls off the rest of her dress. It seems to just fall away, sliding to the floor in seconds. His mouth finds her tits immediately, sucking and licking one of those beautiful tits while roughly fondling the other.

"Oh ... I can still taste your pussy on your tits," he says breathlessly. "You taste so fucking gorgeous."

After a few minutes, he's laid her down, with her legs over his shoulders and slowly pushes in again. They continue to fuck nice and slowly, in a perfect rhythm. Peter's hands are all over Sally and Sally is holding his ass pulling him in. Her head is raised watching his fat cock pound in and out of her. They don't say a word, but their groans and cries fill the room as they build up a steady pace. They're like animals. He's feasting on her tits alternating his attention from one to the other. After a few minutes Peter slows down, stops and gets up, sinking back into the couch. The sweat is running off him.

"Oh, you dirty little girl," says Peter breathing heavy, his forehead glistening with sweat. "You come and sit on my lap and bounce up and down on that fat cock of mine."

She gets up and straddles him. She slides down savouring the feeling of that fat cock. She begins to bounce up and down, moaning every time she takes his cock deep inside her. He sucks her tits roughly.

I can't take anymore. My cock is bursting. I get the rest of my clothes off quickly and walk up to the couch watching Pete's cock slide in and out of Sally's pussy as she rides him. With one of her hands free, I take hold of it, and guide it too my achingly hard cock. She looks at me and then at my cock. It's longer than Peter's, not as fat.

"I think someone wants to join our little party," says Peter. "Will you be a naughty little girl for both of us?" and returns to sucking her tits.

She licks her hand and begins to pump me in time with Peter's thrusts. I run my hand over her tits pinching the nipples, rolling them between my fingers. God, they feel so good. Pert, firm, and so smooth.

"Now, you be the dirty little girl and suck Steve's cock while I fuck your little pussy."

She looks at me with those sweet, drunken eyes as her sweet lips slide over my cock in time with her silky hands gliding up and down my shaft. I almost come there and then. She's slow at first but gathers more pace the more and more her pussy gets pounded. I can't believe it. My next-door neighbor is getting fucked by my boss and she's sucking me off like some little tart. She looks right into my eyes, her mouth full of my cock. Within minutes, she's coming again, returning to wank me as she cries out again and again.

I move behind her. That ass. That fucking ass. I stare at it intently, watching it wobble and ripple as she bounces up and down on Peter, doing her best to milk his cock. My cock is so hard its aching. It throbs urgently. I want to fuck her. I want to fuck her so badly. I move behind her sliding the underside of my cock along the crack of her smooth silky ass cheeks. It feels heavenly.

She looks round. I don't know what comes over me, but I move straight to her asshole and begin licking it. She looks round at me panting, watching me eat her ass. I probe her with my tongue and push it in slightly.

I can see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. She stops riding Peter as she continues to watch me lick her asshole with glazed eyes. She doesn't object, but moans softly. After a few minutes, I lick my finger and slide it into her, licking around her hole. I probe gently. Using my saliva, I ease my finger into her deeper and deeper. I pull it out and lick two fingers leaving lots of saliva. I push one back in gently opening her up again and slowly push in a second causing her to sigh. I give her time to adapt to them. She whimpers and within a few minutes my fingers are gently pushing in and out of her ass in time with her riding Peter's slow thrusts, causing her to moan. I pull them out slowly and rub with my throbbing hard cock along that sweet, silky crevice. The tip of my cock oozes with pre-cum. I hold it and slide it up against her hole. She lies down on Peter sighing and panting, raising that beautifully smooth, satiny ass almost wordlessly, as if begging me to fuck her. Sally looks round at me, watching me as if giving me the go-ahead.

"Oh-ho," says Peter. "I think we're going to take you fore and aft, you dirty sexy little girl."

I put the head gently against her tight hole and push in very, very gently. I watch intently as my hard cock enters her while she stares, watching as she groans slowly as I push.

"Now, be a naughty little tart for us, and we'll fuck both your holes," says Peter. She gives me a mischievous smile as Peter continues. "We'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Naughty girl. Are you going to be a naughty little girl for us and fuck us both at the same time?" She turns round to face Peter. I push in a bit more to a louder moan from Sally. "I'm going to pump all my cum into your pussy while Steve fucks your beautiful ass."

Gently, I withdraw short and push in slowly. God, she's tight. So fucking tight. Backing up again ever so slightly, I push firmly, but gently, feeding her my cock inch by inch. I continue like this for a few minutes till I'm very slowly fucking her ass. Little by little, I push my cock in until I'm up to the hilt. I savour the moment as my groin kisses her velvety ass. Her head leans back while she pants with heavy breaths. Meanwhile, Peter has built up his rhythm and is fucking her long and slow. I can feel his cock pumping in and out of her, and I begin to time my thrusts on his withdrawal. I can hear him slurping hungrily on her tits.

"So full ..." says Sally, panting.

"Yes, I know, these bad men are taking advantage of you," says Peter. I stop to let her get used to it while Peter begins to thrust slowly. Sally moans and cries out. But it's not with pain. "Only naughty girls let bad men do bad things to them, and you are a naughty dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes," she says almost breathlessly, in time with my short, slow thrusts to her ass. "I want you bad men to fuck my pussy and my ass," she cries. "Fuck me like the dirty girl I am."

We fuck like this for what seems ages. Soon, the rhythm becomes more physical: deeper, harder, and faster. We're fucking her in complete unison, and I'm fucking her ass as if it were her pussy. We're all moaning and groaning, lost to the frenzied lustful state we're in. She's crying out as we pound her mercilessly.

"Oh God—Oh God—I'm going to come—" Sally cries out.

"Oh, you naughty little girl, your pussy is milking my cock good," says Peter through gritted teeth. He's finding it difficult to hold back. I'm so turned on, I have no idea how I've haven't blown my load already, but I can't hold it off for much longer myself. "You want us to pump all our cum into you, don't you? You want to feel our thick cocks throbbing"—his voice strains—"in your pussy ... in your ass." He roars like an animal as his cock erupts.

Crying out again and again as she comes, Sally screams, "Fuck my holes. Oh, fuck my holes. Pump it into me." The sensations, as she comes, are incredible. Her ass squeezes my cock rapidly. Peter is crying out that he's coming. I can feel his cock throbbing inside her as she cries out, "I'm dirty ... I'm naughty ..." over and over as she comes. The guttural groans from Peter continue as he tries to go on fucking her with every last thing he can. His rhythm spasms as Sally begins to writhe on top of him, shaking violently, letting out a long, sweet agonising cry.

I'm at the edge. I look down at that ass. That sweet, sweet ass she's flaunted at me for what seems ages. I watch my cock being swallowed by it. I give her ass some sharp slaps and watch her smooth, silky ass get redder and redder. It wobbles and ripples about with every slap. Her ass just looks better and better every time I slide my cock into it.

The room is filled by Sally and Peter's cries as my balls tighten. Peter growls as Sally continues to ride him as his orgasm subsides. She bucks and writhes, such is the ferocity of her orgasm. I grab her long, red hair with my hand, pulling it into a ponytail. My thrusts quicken to short, shallow thrusts and then explode into long, firm strokes. I cry out that I'm coming, but I don't think they're even aware. They're too far gone, lost in their own orgasms.

Everyone is writhing and shaking as I relentlessly pound her ass as I come. And fuck, do I come. It doesn't seem to stop. I'm pumping everything I have into her. The intensity of my orgasm shocks me. It's so violent and without remorse. It's like my body is emptying into her with every throb of my cock. I pull on her hair causing her head to rise up. My knuckles are white holding her hair. She's crying out, and whimpering, between my remorseless strokes, shaking and panting uncontrollably as her orgasm subsides. She collapses on top of Peter. I pump out the last drops with jerks and short thrusts unable to continue.

We've all stopped. Exhausted. We are one big mass of bodies and the room fills with the smell of sex and sweat. The only sounds in the room are the ones of our hard and heavy breathing.

Darktrain
Darktrain
207 Followers
12