All Comments on '"The Stain"'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another fun story

I enjoyed this one a lot. Good story of jumping to conclusions and letting your wife kick your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get a DNA test.

convenient. "Honey I didn't do any thing with him!" He's gay!" Get a DNA test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had to laugh...

...at the last comment "Get a DNA test".

Hilarious.

What is it about the crazies who comment on here?

This is a story. The whole point, is to just spin a yarn. It didn't really happen.

As such, the author gets to set the reality. Sure, sometimes things can be ambiguous IF the author so wishes to make it so, but if things are finalised in the story, that's meant to be the reality.

As for this one, to explain to the one reader wearing a big pointy hat with a D on it, a few circumstances conspired to make the protagonist jump to a conclusion.

The truth blew that stupid, hair trigger assumption to pieces.

The truth, in this case, was baby food. Partially. The real truth was that his wife and his marriage just happen to be on such solid ground that his assumption, though justified, disappeared into vapour.

That outcome is the author's intent. That makes it the truth, in this story. God, I wish I didn't have to spell it out, it's so redundant, and takes the fun out of it. Almost.

Good quick story, Great outcome. Even better, without little hairs getting stuck between his teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You have to be one of the worst writers on this site. you have no clue about continuity, was he still holding the 3 year old while she pushed him against the wall and kneed him in the balls? The was no mention of the 3 year old being put to bed or anywhere else before that happened. 1*

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Ignore the meanies and the DNA test guys.

But, this piece was one of the worst for LW interrupted, non-listening interchanges. Made my hackles rise. Otherwise, the story was fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally You Get A Husband

With balls, all of the LW cliches and she puts her knee right in them. LMFAO. Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

Very good story, but if I was him I would have checked out her story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Extremely cute.

For a Loving Wives story. Good fun. 5 stars.

Rated W for 'Wholesome'.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
To be honest..............

this guy is a bit disconcerting. He missed or misread all the signs and things she said to him and he screwed up but yet.............He is teaching our children??? YIKES.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Hard Read

I liked the story but that was a hard read. The story flow was not good.

"Damn it Chase I had a vaginal infection, but did I accuse you of going out, getting something, and then giving it to me? Did I? Well did I?" Interesting comment. I agree that Chase isn’t the brightest bulb, but as suspicious as he was he should have picked up on that comment. Did she get it somewhere else?

The old gay boss story. He would never be interested in me.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Just because someone said the lawyer was gay doesn't mean that he really is. Don't think I would have much faith in what she told her husband.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great little story

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Anon 3/15/19. I agree you succeeded made it too fishy

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute, except...

for the "karate" bullshit. Why can't authors write a man as a man in LW? It's almost impossible for a woman to do what was described. I have a blackbelt, and if she is petite and he is 26 year-old, robust male, she's going down. Just stupid "Wonder Woman" nonsense. Jed probably thinks "Mommy Rangers" are real Rangers and can take on Jihadis hand to hand.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Very good

I thought it was a great little story!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good twist!

Good twist on a cheating wife story.

Too bad he was such a wimp though.

It was hard to be sympathetic to his imagined woes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There are a lot of holes in the wife’s explanation!

Hilda is the law firm’s bookkeeper. Angela only took some bookkeeping courses in college. Angela is not a certified paralegal! So why is the law firm’s bookkeeper at court! There is no reason for it. A mother would never leave her baby with a stranger because she would be afraid of losing the baby to a kidnapper! Also the stain is suspect since he would have gone over to her to smell if it was semen. The author doesn’t explain why she had 3 buttons open. If she did that to wash the blouse then there would be no baby food left on the blouse, only a very large water stain! He doesn’t explain why the other employee purposely told Angela that her husband was there. Why did Angela turn around from her husband to do up 3 buttons on her blouse? Her husband sees her nude at home so why be shy around her husband and not shy around the lawyer who drove her back! Her blouse was unbuttoned from the court build back to the law offices! Angela didn’t mind having an unbuttoned blouse around her boss! She told her husband that she had a vaginal infection! Guess what the most used excuse by a wife that is given to a husband to stop having sex with their husband: yeast infection! Note that using their period as an excuse isn’t a very good since a period lasts less than a week and there are used tampons in the garage which can be check for by the husband. Why didn’t Angela let her husband have some blowjobs and anal while she had her vagina infection? She totally cut him off from sex! Well guess what causes vaginal infections: unprotected sex with an infected sex partner! Of course her vagina is raw, she just fucked her boss. Many so called gays are actually bi-sexual. The author left too many holes in Angela’s explanations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blouse buttoned wrong

It doesn’t explain why her blouse was buttoned up incorrectly (rushed), and if her “lover” was gay why hadn’t she mentioned it before.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed the humor you inserted into the story. Thanks for sharing.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thanks for the sleep aid

The story was a miracle. It put me right to sleep.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Cute story...

Didn't see it coming. But it was well done. The boy is awfully dense.7 stars, the Bear liked it. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Why would someone need to block sight of her to clean baby food off her blouse?

Why would her best friend look at him with pity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story, Danger! Danger! Danger!

I really liked this story. It was moving along in one direction then suddenly it did a 180 degree turn at the end. BUT, should there be another chapter or part? Everything in the story made perfectly logical sense with one exception. What kind of vaginal infection takes 2 months to clear up? Only ones I know of are STD's. I'm not a doctor but the most common vaginal infection is a yeast infection and I'm pretty sure that does not take that long to clear up. STD's can take that long and they only happen with sexual contact. Am I misinformed?

2byoungabain2byoungabainalmost 4 years ago

Vaginal infection??? "She kneed me right in the balls flipped me on the floor. I'd completely forgotten I'd made her take Karate lessons." While he was holding the baby? Chase was quick to forgive. How did he know the gay story was pure BS. Too many holes...I think a 3 is best I can do..

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I am sceptical...

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Nicely written, that bit different from the norm, nicely set up

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

3 is what this unfinished outline is worth.

I mean it is a good idea and is well written as far as you went, BUT it needs a bit more work.

There are about ten different directions this story could meander through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the description of Angela standing with her hands on her hips. Something about her small-frame, probably with her feet slightly spread, and then her hands on her hips getting ready to enlighten her husband on what a dumbass he was, just touched me. Great story and a real happy ending. That is so rare in LW category.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 3 years ago

Very nice. More of a romantic love story than LW.

5* and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Our hero is STUPID. This fuck head teaches school. No wonder our kids can not do simple math.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I were her I would leave his ass so fast he wouldn't know I had ever married him... what a messed up idiot.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Another LW story where the guy keeps interrupting and browbeating. Boring, stupid character, as other have illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A redemptive story.

Makes it worth while.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our dumbass school teacher/farmer is stupid-in-love. and he may be his own undoing. Good tale. LP

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I like a happy ending. Also points out how spouses at jobs naturally lead to suspicions of cheating. I don't trust the workplace to not be a cathouse, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute, I really liked it. Thanks KS

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Yeah.. Right! ...and the band played that classic old favourite- "Believe-it, if you will"! Just HOW naive is our Hill-Billy Farmer-cum-Mathematician? Yeast infection My arse! -And just HOW did a jar of Organic, GM-free Semen-flavoured, Baby food manage to un-tuck, cross-button and crinkle her blouse, and totally muss-up her collar, hair, and make-up?

. All will be revealed in the next thrilling(?) chapter of Husband-Abuse-by-Cuckoldry in our next riveting episode of "Tales-of-the-Totally-Predictable"!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Fun story about 'misunderstandings' and 'jumping to conclusions'. An enjoyable read. Thank-you.

-

Pasqual

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 2 years ago

Fair to middling story. You have many that are 5 stars and will be noted in the proper comments.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

Good short story, 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree don't buy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hubby is too hot headed and stupid for a good loving or cheating wife story. Maybe a cheap TV show.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I love a story where the only problem is a misunderstanding and neither the wife nor husband are being unfaithful as was in this case. Just love it when there is a happily ever after. 5++ stars.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Not all spouses are cheaters. Good string along. story well told. scene set like cheating was very possible. Don’t appreciate it when spouse runs away when he sees or suspects infidelity. If you think you witnessed cheating, then confirm it before you act. Finally, also not big on the immature expectation of BTB all the time. Not that I condone being a “CUCK”. BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well constructed story. Loved the ending. We read this category (TAG) with so many cheaters and assume that this story is about just another one. Great , BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poor sap. She probably was cheating, but being smarter than him, was able to B.S. him. Hell, she'll continue to

B.S. him for the rest of their lives together. LP

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That worked! Sometimes these stories can get your head screwed up. She's a keeper.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes i read the stories and think"what a nice ending". Then i read some of the comments and i know the ones that are bitter probably went BTB on some woman they didn't deserve in the first place. Bitterness destroys your soul. Last thought i love the diversity in theme and thought...your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cool , cuck boy gets to raise the bulls kids .

nice .

one star

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[14.09.22]

Fun little story.

To paraphrase the Kinks:

"Paranoia will destroy ya."

11/10!!!!!

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Cute story. LOVED the interrupted dialogue. Well played, Sir, well played. Didn't see the baby food coming, made it all the sweeter....being pear-banana and all.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

By the way, you anons that insist on seeing the bad in everyone, in every story, must lead miserable lives. If you think EVERYONE is a heinous fucking monster... think...what does that say about YOU.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Really well written story. Dialog cracked. I kept reading and thinking how I was going to hate seeing the wife turn bad. Pleases me when I get fooled like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand the anonymous trolls who assumes she cheated. Everything the wife said is verifiable if thr MC wants to check. Nice story. If worried, be vigilant but don't jump to conclusions without any facts. Confront, inquire, even investigate. And she had already told him about her infection and doctor appointment. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when I'm wrong about a story. You did really well with this one. You wrote cleverly and logically. I wish it were much longer.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

MC is a dumb, forgetful simpleton. I doubt any kids he teaches ever "murder the S.A.T.s"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the Anon trolls that are certain she cheated: you obviously didn't read the author's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing story about one spouse coming to the wrong conclusions. Thought there'd be more to the story than just that. While it probably happens, there's often reason why one thinks that way (I'd think). Wife being with her boss(?) at the courthouse is a relatively poor add to the story... unless there's more to it, which the story didn't state. Her stain was just baby food? Seriously.... 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ Disappointed expectation” That’s what they say in Cinema, when something you think us going to happen, doesn’t. Figure a young woman opening a door that a chain saw wielding freak just ran behind. She opens the door, and everyone thinks she us a goner, but then you see the window is opened, and he ran away....

Sometimes, that works, as long as it does not change the plot, or story line. In this case, the story is written that the wife is cheating. At the end, wifey denies it, and everyone lives happily ever after. However, this changes the story line, or “ plot”. The new story line is not “ proven”. Some of the back story showed, that wifey was quite the Narcissist in her younger days. She enjoyed flirting with other men, right in front of her date. So... The author spent a lot of time, building up wifey as a Narcissistic , cheating, slut. And in a wink of an eye, he discarded it all. I have nothing against RAAC, if it is done right. But in the only two stories I have read where they show wifey to be innocent of cheating, the husband is shown to be a bumbling idiot. How about next time, build a story line that leads us down the path of cheating, but then show how it was orchestrated by a third party, who had an interest in breaking them up. Rumors carry a lot of weight, in our society. Try harder....

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

One detail does NOT match up. Why were her blouse buttons mismatched when she arrived at Hilda's going away party? If she was feeding baby food , the blouse did not need to be touched...it's a jarring detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the previous post. Her buttons did not mismatch, several were undone. That doesn't mean cheating. Besided thr second page shows it to be a farce of misunderstanding where thr husband goes through virtually every LW trope and gets instantly shot down. Doubt a cheating wife would have the bread of baby food memorized or knee him in the valley when her husband accuses her if she wad guilty. Obviously this was intended by the author as a nothingburger that got out of control due to paranoia. And how in the heck do commenters think she is a narcissist? She was employing shock therapy because he wasn't asking her out. She was thoroughly enraptured with him, making that peculiar given all his many insecurities. By definition she wasn't a narcissist when she was young because she wad smitten with another person: the MC and her future husband. Anyways EVERYTHING she said is verifiable. This is like a Rorschach test for readers and sad to see so many go off the rails convinced she cheated when it is obvious the author wrote this as a farcical tale, tricking the readers on the first page. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was such a stupid story! Cuck wimp Carvohi cant even write realistic dialogues!

pukgpukgabout 1 year ago

what a waste of Cxygen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not every woman is a cheater. Your story reminds us that there are some really good marriages, but we still have some dumb-ass husbands with insecurity issues. Wives....be patient with us.

Great story with a happy ending. I admire women that can pin their husband to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is nothing but poorly written husband bashing disguised as a story. I'll admit that he was an idiot to even date her again after that first party, much less marry her and he shouldn't be surprised that she's fucking around and expects him to believe her bullshit.

I'm sorry, but what kind of infection did she have that lasted for 2-3 months? (Bacterial) STDs only require a 7 day course of treatment. (Viral STDs last a lifetime.)

Then, there's the assault. Not only does she knee her husband, she nails him in the balls. Yeah, that shows exactly how much she loves him. Of course, it just so happens to work out in her favor, as she can feed him the creampie while his equipment is out of order so she can continue to deny him actual sex.

Sorry, but this story is nothing but fail. I feel sorry for those who lack the intellect to see the giant plot holes.

A_BierceA_Bierce10 months ago

Insecurity is the enemy of trust, and trust is the foundation of marriage. Sometimes we're our own worst enemy. Overcoming insecurity is challenging but not impossible if there is strong mutual love. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The rational response is to look at the husband's 'insecurity' issues, but at the same time the wife's attitude seems to feed it too. What it really sounds like is that they need to mature and learn how to maintain a loving marriage. So, yeah, a counselor. He would have to grow up and be more constant, and she to be a bit like an ersatz Alpha Dog. If he kept yammering and she reacted to a shot to the balls, then they have some major communication issues all right!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

good writing, plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I get that she needed to get his attention, and calm him down, but a knee to the balls is way too much. That is assault and domestic violence. An alternative is to calm down herself, sit down on the couch with him, and get him a drink and then talk it out. Or at last resort, grabbing his balls, and saying listen..., but not actually injuring him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They need some counseling. But otherwise was a good farce. Kneeling him in thr balls is a bit harsh to get him to shut up. Would have preferred a slap to the face. I think all of us guys would.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Husband probably read a bunch of LW stories and understandably was leaping to conclusions based on what could easily have been signs of an affair. Of course in this story it turned out to be innocent. Where is chapter 2 when she's closing in on 40, feeling old and ugly, hormones going crazy, toxic man-hating friend in her ear all the time telling her how good it is to cheat and how she deserves it, then she goes for it? Shit maybe *I* read too many LW stories. :D

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

No, they need to listen. This is one of the Bear's all-time favorites. 5 stars because it's been a long time since I read it. I so love happy endings. A woman of her word, a man of principles. I do so love it. More, please.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actual loving wife detected. Wow! I was beginning to doubt their existence.

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

How gullible is this chump? 3 stars, for your effort. It seems almost cliche that the lying wife tries to go with the " he's gay" claim.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dun farce. Definitely a shot across the bow poking fun at some of the most entrenched LW readers who see signs of betrayal everywhere. Sometimes a stain is just a stain. Nice to see a true loving wife. 5 stars.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove19 days ago

Every good man deserves a good wife like Angela. If I had a genie bottle, I'd make it true.

Helen1899Helen189916 days ago

Sadly, I am not convinced, I am a paranoid sort of person,a non believer,. I suppose if he is gay then she is a perfect wife that makes us all. look second rate. In real life he would have checked that out, therefore that should be included in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Unexpected twist. Nice argument against jumping to conclusions about cheating. You can she learned alot at the law office. (Lots of humble pie and crow?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

One part of the story that gets me- maybe a small part but still. She said she had a virginal infection but didn't claim her husband gave it to her after being with someone else. THAT leads me to believe it's a STD. Story doesn't say, but they get all lovey dovey afterwards. Moreso, he doesn't ask what type of infection it was; being in the past, that could've been disclosed, but again, to us readers, it wasn't.

Depending on what the infection was, the story of the stain (baby food from helping another woman) could be all bullshit. And then the claim of "he's gay"? Could be all up & up & she's a great & loyal wife. Then of course, back to that infection....

3 stars for the story. Bob

CornyHusbandCornyHusbandabout 13 hours ago

I enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars. I had a similar experience, but not the same ending. My first wife and I got married shortly after I left the military. We were both going to college, and I worked in the evenings. She sent me out to the car because she had left a book there. When I opened the door, the smell of cum came pouring out. After a little looking around, I found one of my son's burp rags, covered in dry cum, and shoved under the seat. She told me it was spoiled milk, and I eventually forgave her. About a year later, I found out the truth and realized she had actually cheated. This story brought back some bad memories, but I like how it went. I also relate to it, one farmer, to another.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous