All Comments on '"The Stain"'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Deaf guys

Another nice offbeat Carhovi story. The guys Carhovi often writes about are denser than a bag of hammers- not had sex in a month? Oh, I forgot she had an infection! Yikes, please don't pass those genes on to any more children. I liked the back and forth interruption dialogue- very clever. Overall, a clever little story while we wait for the long ones.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Very entertaining story I like your style. Thanks for sharing.

stev2244stev2244almost 8 years ago

Nice short story, I enjoyed it. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Nice

How 'bout that? A real loving husband and wife! Wait, do you think this fine tale should have had some hot sex woven in? I think it works out fine without. Oh well. I guess if this doesn't make you happy, go somewhere else for the hot, kinky stuff.

Five Stars

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
PARANOIA RUNS DEEP

into the marriage it creeps. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chase's Charred Charm

I really began to dislike this Chase and his clipped lowbrow obscenities. His wife is all dolled up and he is all too proud to show up looking slovenly in jeans and a tee with mud on his shoes. Why? It's a nice party, asshole. Clean up and go show your wife off. I like the farmer part and the nod to agriculture. But why is he such a crass and dislikable person with palpably low-IQ communication? I don't get it.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

Great marriage: she goes out on Friday nights (date night) without her husband? What kind of fucked up law firm does that? He shows up at her party like a slob? She comes late to a party for an honored coworker? He doesn't trust her and leaves on scant evidence? No phone calls? He sits at home waiting like a loser? She tells him her boss is gay for the first time that night? Close relationship! In five years she never mentions the guy is gay? Convienent and suspicious. He buys it? After condemning her for adjusting her blouse, he buys her gay story? Well written but not one of you better plots. It did not seem like your type of plot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well he has had the wool pulled over his head

this lady is screwing around 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Missed you

Good to see you back. Love your style and wordsmanship. Hope to see more!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of lame, . . .

and the husband comes off really stupid, and insecure. This didn't make any sense at all. Guess this was an effort to setup the reader and then yell surprise, it was all a misunderstanding? But you can't have it both ways. He relates his concerns in great detail, regarding changes in her behavior, attitude, work schedule, which has taken place over months. And then she refutes and explains everything, in 3 minutes?

This marriage is in trouble. Maybe not for the reasons he related, but obviously there is suspicion, lack of communication and trust, and lack of respect. A very tepid shallow relationship if she is acting in ways he doesn't understand, and is just now confronting her about why. And of course, the boss is gay, and she never mentioned that to her husband. Yeah, a real close tightly knit marriage. About as tight as this stories plot.

Way below your experience and potential; try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed this, and you other stories, as a fun enjoyable read. Thanks for your efforts and sharing.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
A good set up, for what was coming in the second half...

A good set up, for what was coming in the second half...The first part the writer fills the balloon with drama, with the expectation for the final confrontation...The second part is the balloon deflates in a serie of funny parts...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good dialogue!

Damn, I really enjoy your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
totally lame

little pathetic insecure hubby went off half-cocked. now she'll be smarter about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story. Annony is just an old ugly fat fag who hates every thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Great tale and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked it. Thank you.

Whackadoodle, it is really about insecurity.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 8 years ago
not bad jedd

Dude needs to invest in some bugs though to verify with her. Good story though I never mind the happy ending.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years agoAuthor
This is to "Bull Shit".

You didn't get it did you. A few others didn't. I am a man. I have a wife. I have lots of kids.I repeatedly hear what women have to say, their point of view as it were. In their view most of us men can never ever have or get hemorrhoids; God made us that way. My protagonist reflects that perspective.

This was supposed to be fun, that's all. For a short story with a more thoughtful message try one of these. If you want heartache read Francis MacComber's "Funny You Should Ask". If you want real infidelity read Troubadour's "How High a Price". If you want a sense of masculine inadequacy read Matt Moreau. Come on I warned everyone up front; this wasn't going to be Chekhov. Damn man, the wife is unfaithful? The wife's name should've stymied that thought.

Jedd Clampett

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Excellent satire

You flipped the LW script and shot down almost every LW trope with this one. Nicely done. I almost gave up on this one, as the narrator's "plain-spoken" dialog drove me nuts, but I'm glad I rode it to the end. Maybe it was unintentional, but I couldn't help but picture Jimmy Stewart as the narrator and Donna Reed as Angela. Their dialog was straight out of It's a Wonderful Life.

I used a similar theme of the insecure husband and suspected lover who turned out to be gay in one of my stories, and was hammered for it by this crowd. They don't like being fooled. Still, it's all in good fun, and this was a fun read. Perfect for a Friday.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
****

Short and a tad shallow. Not a bad little ditty even with all the "whats" left over.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

SwingerJoe, you left out the little detail that your "suspected lover who turned out to be gay" story was a follow-up to someone else's story where the setup didn't really leave room for that possibility. The wife had been caught making out with the guy in public and gave him her panties. A gay man's interest in such activities would be what?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Oasis

This is an oasis in a desert. Night after night I suffer for the pleasure of the occasional gem like this. Of course there are those who can't tell shit from clay. Please ignore them and keep writing.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 8 years ago
Entertaining

Story...expected a cheating wife and turned out the opposite...refreshing...thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for the Beverly Hillbilly's moment

Kind of lame satire I would think. To many stereotypes. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was a cool story .I'm sure it surprised everyone

I never expected that ending, he got it all wrong. But still how did she climb up the latter in a law office so fast. A real change of pace story.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
im confused

Was he still holding the baby when she kneed him in the balls and pushed him on the ground and started kissing him?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
What Eddboy said

Pretty good little story with a less than smart man but I get caught up in details sometime and the baby had to go somewhere before the 5'2" wife knees and flips her big farmer, coach, teacher, husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wait, how did the baby get from his arms to wherever she was that they could roll around without hurting her?

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
he should not be too surprised

she is the same now as when she was in school. He needs to upgrade his wardrobe enough so that people would recognize him as a professional, he is a teacher after all. And maybe work on his self esteem issues.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Fun

Unfortunately very unlikely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No continuity, two bad stories that don't match

It's like you had a checklist of cheating wives stories, hit every element, then decided to throw a twist in the ending.

Baby spit and unbuttoned blouse don't match, unless she's nursing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unlikeable character

I hated the main character and was just thinking, "damn, I wouldn't blame her for kicking his dumb ass to the curb. I really dislike stories where the spouse just jumps to all kind of stupid conclusions and gets stupid. At least he didn't go to the bar and get piss drunk like a lot of the idiots in this genre.

Maybe it's just a personal preference but it just left me feeling annoyed.

JessicaAlexander

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
Good story

Well written with an "O,Henry" ending.

Thanks

Benedict12Benedict12almost 8 years ago
I have been conned

I think you have written a witty and imaginative short story that serves as a caution against premature assumptions for characters and readers alike.. Ultimately I think it was your most dedicated fans who were the most gullible. I was certain that you were setting us up for a character like Greta in Hearth and Home. Instead we get a truly loving wife who is way smarter than her "insightful" husband. OOPS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bad

I read all your stuff. Why ?? It is good.

Throw this in the trash because it is stupid.

MCPO Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hate to say it

but when I saw who the author was and the story started with late Friday nights, etc., I saw this end coming from the beginning. Still a good story.

In reality, H probably should verify W: She is 24 years old and taking over management of what appears to be a fairly large law firm and has admittedly pushed over people to get there. Sounds like a real aggressive person who may not care who gets in her way to get what she wants. Goes out every Friday night drinking with the "gang" and leaves the office all the time during the day. None of this happens at my firm. If it did, I would believe there was a reason for the H to be concerned.

anon.1

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1almost 8 years ago
I prefer truth in advertising.

Should have called this one 'Red Herring' (that title hasn't been used yet) old son.

The misleading clues were cruel and sadistic and I felt suckered at the end you mongrel.

In short, loved it. Keep em coming.

Yes, a mother with a stained blouse would make some attempt to clean it and might leave some buttons undone. Yes the infection revelation was a little cheap. All's fair in love and fiction.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
Liked it!

Thanks for sharing! I thought this was a great tale and enjoy the rather lighthearted reprieve from the usual darkness that can be LW. Don't get me wrong I love a good dark cheater story but it is nice to read about couples who genuinely care for each other also.

-Ahaz

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
I'm curious

Yes, I'm really curious. Where are all the comments from everyone on any non cuck, hotwife or swinger story that are prevalent here in the LW comments section ? You know the ones I'm speaking of , the " Oh why is he such a saint" , and " Why does the woman always have to be written so stupid" . Yeah those that are as common as mushrooms after a rain , they all seem to be cut and pasted in their repetitions in any story not of the aforementioned plots.

Oh, and let's not forget "It's the same old plot" folks either while we're at it. Where are they with their same cut and pasted mantras ?

It's just not the same here in commentsworld without them . Not!

Sorry Carvohi , couldn't help myself.

Nice little tale, I must admit that if not for your opening remarks, I would have been in a conspiratorial frame of mind myself. Well , I mean look where we are , Lol.

This is the second light hearted story of the day, and both were fairly well done.

4*'s

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Jumping to conclusions is dangerous

Communicate is always the moral of the story. Well written. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hahaha!

Fun 4 star short.

checkaho013checkaho013almost 8 years ago
Thank You

Good little story, a blessing for heart and soul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BULL!

I still think she cheated.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
The price of habitually reading loving wives stories and purchasing discount pregnancy strip

The false positive fallout is a bitch. Deft storytelling. I thank the author for sharing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Until I read this line . . .

"I'm as bare as Kierra."

That's the kind of mental image that would kill any thought of sex.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Meh

I usually like your writing, but this one was pretty poor.

Two things were put out there,and never really explained. One was her inexplicably rapid advancement, which really couldn't have happened if she wasn't sleeping her way to the top,

The second was their Death Valley sex life.Yes, she had the vaginal infection, but does that preclude blow jobs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Carvohi on the defensive!

Carvohi came out swinging immediately at the first anon comment on this story which painted the tale as being poor. Well, Carvohi, it IS poor. As many prior comments HAVE demonstrated she has all the symptoms of a cheater. Read your own tale! Rapid rise when "lover boy" shows up, decline in sex, suddenly getting home later, two people doing a task usually done by one, stain on blouse (ha to baby food), unbuttoned blouse, etc. And HOW did she know her likely lover as Gay. Then she assaults him. Gave it 2* based on your usual postings..actually deserved a 1*

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
Fair story...a little different

I got lost in the second page. When wifey gets home we read...

"I walked inside, turned around and took the baby and said, 'All right what's going on?'

...

I was holding our baby, she had her hands on her hips."

Then wifey is kneeing him in the nuts and then is sitting on his face with his crotch. What happened to the baby? Never read where she was put down or what happened to her, only that she was getting fussy.

Not your usual standard, but I still gave it 4 *'s.

javmor79javmor79almost 8 years ago
I liked it

Nice satire on the cliches of LW. I enjoyed it. I was kind of surprised at the many jaded comments saying that she still cheated, even though you made it clear as day that she didn't. I don't assume anything that the author doesn't want me to assume. It is his universe. If he wanted to leave a hint of doubt that she cheated, then he would drop clues. If you have to add parts to the story from your own imagination, then you are reading too much into it.

Nicely done.

javmor79javmor79almost 8 years ago
One more thing

The observation made by several commenters wondering about the baby that he was holding when he was taken down was fair. I was wondering that too. My opinion is that you wrote that scene at different times and that little detail got lost in the process. Done it myself once or twice and caught it during editing. Lol

shaman43shaman43almost 8 years ago
Just heartwarning

I liked the satiric approach. The tongue in cheek usage of the cliches of this category. It is the right time for us all to know how over used some of them are. THx

elling50elling50almost 8 years ago
Nice

Like your style and the storyline.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
not working

Chase comes across as a bit retarded.

How did he manage to get a job as a high school math teacher?

Angela does give a lot of cheating wife signs.

She does act like she has outgrown her husband and their life together.

The things they did together and enjoyed together which are the things he still would enjoy are now stuff only 'commoners' do in her eyes.

outofshadowsoutofshadowsalmost 8 years ago
Counterintuitive

Liked the short and (almost literally sweet) story. Think it was a nice send up of the typical symptoms. It's good to have some different at times! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Total crap as usual

Always with the stupid loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife routine. It's very clear that she thinks little of her husband and she most definitely cheating and laughing at how stupid he is. Boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Absolute, total rubbish, one could even call it `red-neck' crap. Please, please no more. Just send it to Donald.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Call me Different

Ouch, you got nailed by some readers. I on the other hand found it amusing and fun to read about your country boy who jumped to a quick conclusion. In Loving Wives I did not expect your ending and it made me chuckle. Thanks. BK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sorry, the blouse unbuttoned, lawyer and office manager filing one transaction, the story is disjointed and does not work. The twist has to be part of the same story, not a gotcha added on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one!

Hey.. why the hell do I want to read about your fucking kids, you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure

Why you got hammered by some commenters.

I found your story clever and amusing. A very welcome respite from cuckolding, betrayal, and totally unrealistic huge appendage fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He got hammered because he's a fucking cuckold faggot. The dumb cunt was lying to him, like cunts do, and instead of putting her in the ground somewhere they'll never find her along side her fucking boyfriend he wimps out like all of this author's "men" do. Probably because the author knows already how much he likes sucking nigger cum out of his own wife's nasty cunt and pretending not to know so he wants to write stories to make cuckolds and faggots out of everyone else. He needs to just eat a fucking bullet and end it all.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage in stress

I think that you needed ine page to wrap things up.

It appears the family is past due for a vacation.

It sounded like the lack of time together had started driving a wedge.

Also something as important as a 40 plus year employee retirement party should have had Angela there from start to finish. Second child needed to be addressed also.

I liked the way both remained faithful to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WAIT A MINUTE

She-it man! She just told him that she has a pussie infection? And the next paragraph she wants him to mango munch her but he wants shaved (shave and a haircut 2 bits) pussie? Dirty bitch? She is fucken around on him? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH! If pussie is clean as in no disease! Cunty lapping (LOVE IT )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Inventive.

Reaaly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very inventive with a great twist.

I loved the twist you put in this story. Please keep up the good work!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
One of my favorite Authors..

You're a genius in this genre. You're "Heartbreak Hotel" in 60 minutes or less. Freaking awesome.!!!!

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Real

Sometimes it's easy to jump to the wrong conclusion and this story is a good example of how easily it can happen, another writer here wrote "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see", which i take to mean to first confirm what you have heard and seen is correct before you act. In other words a stitch in time saves nine or look before you leap. Good yarn.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Thanks

Stupid story. He's pussy whipped to say the least from beginning to the end. A kick to his balls and he gives up his manhood? Not now, not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid wimpy shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Never say a word

till you have the proof.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
Yep!

She's running around on him. To many different explanations for what she's been doing. Divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Misunderstanding

Funny tale he read things into the circumstances, perhaps if the couple talked a bit more about their lives the problem would have never arisen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus, people!

Why can't some of you just take a STORY at face value? Sometimes a simple sweet story is a nice break from the hard-assed btb stuff. I like the gentle edge that a lot of Carvohi's stories have.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Sweet story 👍

A very 'cute' LW'S tale. A light hearted story of misperception and consquence of the heartache that follows.⛦⛦⛥⛥⛥

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
She Says He's Gay? Well That's A New One

Shoooott I've heard a lot of excuses to get out of getting caught! That's a new one?

One of my favorites "someone put a curse or hex or controlled by a voodoo doll"

I've actually seen a Guy pull that line and get away with it

Story is Fantastic! Thanks! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice Story

I like this story because it has a happy ending. I like happy endings. I like BTB stories too because most of them have happy ending. Whenever a cheating bitch gets caught and gets her just deserts, in other words badly burned, that makes me happy. But in this story there was no “cheating bitch”, just some communication problems between two people who love each other. When that got straightened out,

happy ending. Yay. Thanks carvohi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vaginal infection, eh!

You know how they occur? New sex partners!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Me Again

Gentlemen carvohi "the Author" has actually given us another excuse to add to the cheating Wife's handbook Again Thank you★★★★★ WOOF!

Really I don't know if there is such a book? If there isn't make it so "MEGA BUCKS" to be made, SEE YA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE.

VERY SHORT AND VERY SWEET AND SO IS BABY FOOD BANANA FLAVOUR YUM,JUST 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely written, but too much "justification" for me

Nice story, and well written, but the numerous circumstantial things are over the top. Numerous promotions in a short time, Friday nights out with a toddler at home, co-worker saying "I just work here" and all the "looks" and the shielding of the stain. People often get innocent stains, and they simply wipe them up. The day was over, and she just needed to wipe and she'd be home in an hour. It read like half the room was anticipating, and not just watching, Chase's reaction to an innocent stain, that, if innocent, they could not have suspected as anything wrong. If it was innocent, why all the looks? And if nothing is going on, then during a VI treatment, he could get blown, and she could get massages or something. Intimacy need not be completely missing.

mankia101mankia101about 6 years ago

This was fun. I love the way you write. There is so much garbage in this section these days that it is great to read a well written story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad, not great

Typical miscommunication type story. The basis of endless sitcoms. But since there was no sex , the wife not sleeping with others, it should be in the Romance section or non erotic. As hard as this is to comprehend, the Loving Wife category is, according to Literoticas own description, about “Extramarital fun, swinging, sharing and more.”

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Okay!

Sure, set up a “burn the bitch” story and then do a magicians slight of hand and head in the opposite direction. Darn, I feel like Mr. Magoo and fooled again. Count me in the “liked it column”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Funny

I especially like the knee to the balls :-)

She had to do something to get him to shut up and listen, since it was obvious that he wasn't going to do it on his own.

If I could have given this story a 4.5 I would have. But since that's not an option I went with a 5. I would have down graded the half point because, (in My personal opinion), I felt that there were 2 minor/major problems. First, I think the character build up was lacking, and I mean seriously lacking. Oh, there were a lot of descriptive words written, but the majority of them didn't "say" anything or they were just repeats of prior words. And lastly, for the rest of the words in the story, (IMHO), the majority of the rest of the words are the same as is previously stated, they either don't say anything and/or are just used as filler to make the story 2 pages long.

Now, with all the prior said I liked the story. It was light, humorous, and (even with a predictable ending), enjoyable.

This is the first story by this author that I've read but it will not be the last.

Bravo and keep writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
naive cuckold

he believed the tales of baby food such as that he is a poor homosexual must have huge horns that close his brain.

I'm from Costa Rica and I use the chrome and google translator to read and write in English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haters gonna hate, lol.

Cute little short story 4⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

But hubby sure is STUPID!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fool

She is fucking the shot out of the "gay guy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I still think it was cum

You just can't trust a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Abusive wife

Who the fuck thinks that physical violence is the answer to an argument ?

Now write one about a man breaking his wife's jaw.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Good little flash story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God damn. Even with no cheating you make it hub's fault.

You really do have that whole cuck wimp vibe going.

The cuckness is strong in this one O be gone.

That's a star wars reference but I am sure a basement dweller like you gets it.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Enjoyable little story - I mean like totally!

Reading all the one-letters first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Stain?...

If he'd checked her panties he'd have found a huge "cum" stain. As for her vaginal infection , the other guy gave it to her.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
And he believed her!

It did sound possible. Remember the phrase "Trust but verify"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Let me see, she comes to the bar blouse half undone and nothing happened. Don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
U made it appear too fishy,,,

Sorry, her explination didn't sound right.....a STD????

Your story the absolute truth didn't apply, at all.

If that's the way u wanted it good...you just pissed everybody else offf...

Sorry gave u a 3 before I figured it out...Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

He just cannot believe his good luck in scoring big with this lovely gal. Nice ending

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous