The Stalker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shifted positions and I took her from the rear, reached under her and grasped her breasts, squeezing her erect nipples with my fingers.

When I began teasing her nipples, Dorrie began to cry out. “Oh! Again! Ahh! Again! Oh, God! I’m cumming! Again!” she yelled. She shoved her bottom back against me and my thighs kissed hers. “Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” she wailed, exploding into paroxysms of ecstasy once again.

Dorrie’s cries, and her wildly clasping pussy, were all it took. “Gaaa! Agghh!” I roared, and erupted into her again.

After we finished, she snuggled against me and I held her while we laid there, gathering our strength. I was amazed how desperately needed fulfillment. Her husband was a total idiot if he’d rather work than stay home and take care of her needs.

After lying in my arms for a while, Dorrie pulled my face down and covered my mouth with hers. When the kiss ended, my lips moved to the tip of a pert breast, and began suckling it. Her hands again went to my head, pressing me against her. Before long, we were once again exploring each other’s bodies avidly while our need once more rose to intense levels.

“I want to do it again!” Dorrie begged after a few minutes of loving. “Please, I, I need you again!” She clutched at me, her hips rising and falling, “I need you! Don’t make me wait! Please! Oh, please! Take me! Please, don’t make me wait! I have to have you! Take me!”

My pulse pounding, I slid atop her. Dorrie spread her legs and the tip of my cock brushed the dampness coating her labia. She groaned softly when I pushed forward, then the warmth of her engulfed the head of my cock and shivers of delight rippled along my spine as my engorged organ slid into her.

“Yes! Oh, God! Yes!” Dorrie groaned when my swollen organ began to invade her. Her hips surged upward, welcoming me, beckoning me deeper. I felt Dorrie’s vagina clasping me. Her hips pressed up against me, rocking and twisting. My passion rose to a flaming peak. I had to come! “Oh, God, Dorrie, I can’t wait! I can’t wait!” I roared, and my juices flooded out of my body and surged into hers.

“Lover, lover, yes!” Dorrie cried when she felt my hot cream bathing her insides. “You beautiful, beautiful man! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! I’m cumming! Ahh! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!”

Exquisite sensations flashed between the us as our bodies strained together, seeking to achieve the ultimate in shared passion. Finally, we had no more to give each other and our frantic joining ended. Spent, we lay there, holding each other, as satisfied as we could possibly be.

“That was so wonderful!” Dorrie exclaimed, and kissed I. “Do you have any idea how long it’s been since I’ve been this satisfied?”

It took a while for us to get our strength back, but eventually we did. I had to get going because I had other things to do. Dorrie, wearing a robe, walked me to the door. Before I left, she pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply. My hands cupped her fine bottom, pulling her against me.

“You…you…can…drop over any time you want,” Dorrie gasped after the kiss ended.

“You better believe I will,” I replied. I left her house and headed back to mine. I really hadn’t accomplished much to help Jill today, but I’d had an enjoyable day just the same. I decided to take a nap before I went to pick Jill up.

12