The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, because I argued with you, Sir?"

"And?" Mike was getting frustrated would she never learn?

"Because I touched Your door, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

"Good, bitch, and there was one more thing, something you thought about this morning?"

:"Escape, Sir, I was thinking about escaping this morning when I woke up, but I won't again sir, I promise, I am sorry Sir."

"Good girl, you are a good toy. Now one more thing. This morning you asked me to do something to you. I doubt you remember, but you said 'please make love to me regularly, please'. Now I have been thinking that I have been neglecting you down there so I am going to fix that right now." He looked at his property, as she was that by now, and she was shaking, but she did not refuse, nor did she move. "Come lean over the arm of the couch, face down."

Sally hustled over and positioned herself as instructed; she did not want to earn anymore punishments.

Mike got behind her and admired her redness. He roughly massaged her ass cheeks, and was rewarded by her outcry. "Hush, I am going to do this and you are going to bite the couch if you must to be quiet. If you must scream or cry out you will express your thanks to me for fucking your cunt." With that he slapped her ass and pulled out his member. He teased her pressing it against her hole, but not putting it in. He watched as she would tense up and then relax when he took his cock away from the entrance.

Then suddenly and without warning he thrust himself in fully causing Sally to cry out then bite down. She just wanted him to stop. All the places she had been hit were rubbing against the couch and his body, and on top of it all was the pain of being penetrated, but stop he did not. Hard and fast never relenting, until suddenly he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her all the way down his shaft and exploded inside her. When he was empty, she was crying, but Mike had no pity, this was her use, her purpose and she would learn to take it harder. Mike sat down, opened his legs and pulled on her hair which was next to him as Sally had not moved.

"Up bitch, clean it off." With that Mike focused on the TV, leaving Sally to focus on him.

Sally did as told gingerly getting off the edge of the couch, crawling to the front of her tormentor and began to clean off his cock, once again tasting herself on his cock and being forced to clean it all up. When she was done she stopped and sat up in a kneeling position, just to have her face pulled back down

"Keep my cock in your mouth, you may not move without it unless I say. And he went back to watching T.V leaving her with a cock in her mouth for about an hour and a half; he paid her no mind the entire time.

Sally was tired and a bit grateful for the break if one could call it that. She was sore, and needed time to think, but she also had to make sure she was focused on her mouth. She hated having it in her mouth, but was glad she was not being face fucked again. Was that okay? She should be fighting! She should be pissed, certainly not happy she was not being face fucked. God damn what was she going to do? He was winning, gaining ground, maybe she had already lost it all. What a mess, why her? She had a simple life, she liked it. What was this monster going to do to her?

When Mike finished watching T.V. He looked down. "Sweetie? Do you like having my cock in your mouth?"

Sally shook her head no, not knowing how to answer with a full mouth.

"No? Aww but there you are just holding it there, I think its time you gave me a nice slow blow job before Lunch. Now come on give me a nice one, If I have to fuck your face you will only have cum for lunch, if you do me proper you will have what I have. I will count from three if you don't start, there will be consequences."

"3..."

Sally started sucking, she figured she had just sat there with it in her mouth, how much worse could it be?

"Oh yeah, Come on deeper, you can take it deeper, you are doing so good., Yep just like that now suck honey suck it and just keep doing what you are doing, if you get creative I will reward you."

For some reason the idea of a reward spurred Sally on in a sick way, she knew it shouldn't, but she was curious. This man had done so much bad to her maybe a reward would be nice for a change. So she swallowed with the cock in her mouth and was rewarded by his grunt of "Ohh fuck, oh yeah".

Finally he shot his load but instead of making her swallow he pulled her head back and released on her neck and breasts.

"I am going to give you a choice my pet. We are going to go make lunch, do you need your collar and leash on or can I take them off?"

"Sir, you can take them off, I will behave." Sally spoke quietly

"Promise?"

"Yes Sir, I promise." Sally hung her head not knowing what to think of herself being compliant in her captivity.

"Aw look up, my love, you are so pretty, and you are being so good I am going to let you walk, come on, stand up,"

"Yes, Sir" and she stood up.

Mike put his arm around her and walked with her into the middle of the kitchen "Stay." Was all he said before he went about making lunch while keeping an eye on her. She was fidgety and probably wanted to run and he had thought of that, and was ready, but was really hoping that she was realizing escaping was futile and would stay because it was in her best interest. Then he could get on with behavior modification. He was making sandwiches, quick and easy and was soon finished. "Take your position next to your chair, Bitch." He wanted her to get used to being called Bitch as a name so his tone was not hostile or mean he said it like he would say Julie or Andrew or Sally it was her name: Bitch.

Sally was not 100% sure what he meant, but went to the chair she had eaten at during previous meals and knelt hoping that was what he meant.

Mike brought the plates in and put them on the table; he stroked his bitch's hair, very proud of her then sat in his seat and pulled up the news on his ipad. The sandwiches were cold so he waited five minutes pretending to ignore her knowing it would not ruin the taste, but Sally did not know that.

Sally shifted in place and sort of cleared her throat, but Mike did nothing. She waited what seemed like an eternity before Mike finally said "Good girl. You may sit in the seat and eat."

He got up and pulled the chair out for her and grabbed a cloth napkin and put it in her lap. He bent down kissed her head "Good girl, now eat it all, no mess, and the table is quiet time."

Sally finished, kept her hands in her lap and her eyes on the table waiting for her next instruction.

Mike got up without a word and went to the kitchen. Sally heard him in the refrigerator but not for long, He came back and stood beside her.

"Your actions have consequences; I need you to understand that. When you disobey it is pain, when you are good it is treats and rewards. You gave me a great blow job" Mike smiled and reached in to give her a kiss, which she accepted like a good toy. "And because of that I did not make you swallow my cum this time, you did not have to have a leash and collar, and you got to walk instead of crawl to the kitchen, but I promised you a reward and here it is I brought them with me." Mike put an ice cream bar on her plate. Here is desert honey." Mike had grabbed one for himself and sat down watching Sally and eating.

"Thank you, Sir."

Mike smiled. It was the little things, she was learning to be thankful for the good and the bad. She would do nicely but it would take at least another visit or two before she was ready. Mike went and stood next to her.

"Get up, my love, time to go to the bathroom and then I got another treat for you."

Sally was unsure what kind of "treat" he was talking about, but did as she was told. She did as commanded in the bathroom and waited for what was next. Mike took her hand and led her into the bedroom and sat her on the bed. Mike reached into the nightstand and pulled out the chain and cuffs and fastened one on her and one on the leg of the bed. "Crawl in and rest. I am going to give you a two hour nap/rest time. You do not have to sleep, but you cannot get up. If you need something you may call out for me. Now rest. He held the covers up and supervised her getting in.

He kissed her on the forehead and headed to the living room. Training was hard work and he was tired, besides the trainee needed time to recover from the beating this morning. And she needed to be rested for another rough evening.

Sally laid there not knowing what to think, he was being so nice and kind. She was tired and fell asleep wondering who her captor was, trying to make the gentle giant and the monster make sense living in the same person. When she woke up it was to Mike looking at her from the foot of the bed.

"Up and at em." Mike walked to the side of the bed and released her cuff."Kneel"

Sally had had good dreams and was feeling disorientated but did as she was told, when she looked up at her captor he had that infernal collar in his hands. Knowing what was coming she wanted to argue, but her protesting body warned her not to,

"Hold your hair up, my Bitch."

She did and was rewarded with the feel of the cold metal against her neck. She wanted to go back to bed and pretend this was not happening to her. To make it all disappear. Instead she felt him tug on it as he headed to the bathroom.

"Come on, sweetie." His voice was that one reserved for pets or children. It was like he was talking to a being that had to be guided with patience and sometimes force, not individuals with freedom.

In the bathroom he let her relive herself and cleaned her off, then handed her a brush and watched as she brushed her hair.

"Okay sweetie, back to the room, and assume position one"

Sally's heart sank, but she followed on all fours dreading what was about to happen and just wanting it to be over.

Once in the bedroom she assumed the position in front of Mike.

Mike rubbed his hands on Sally's ass, then squirted lube at the entrance and worked it in with his fingers. Sally whimpered but did not move. Mike slapped her ass.

"Thank me, Bitch."

"Thank you, Sir for using lube before you take my asshole." Sally sobbed but Mike was satisfied.

Suddenly he pushed his cock into her hole causing Sally to cry out in pain. He paused giving her hole a chance to adjust then moved forward, slowly but steadily. Once his cock was all the way in he stopped and admired his bitch who was crying softly but not fighting just taking it like a champ. He pumped in and out a couple of times before beginning his assault in earnest. He pulled his cock all the way out with just the head in and grabbed her hips and forcefully thrust all the way in up to his balls. Sally started begging for him to stop, telling him how much it hurt, but he did not care. He continued until he finally came into her hole. He stayed in while his cock went down. Then he went and sat on the bed and pulled up on her leash.

"Come on bitch, clean my cock off."

Sally shuddered and hesitated until the prongs bit into her neck. She put her mouth on his cock and tried to not think about what she was doing, rather concentrated on keeping the monster happy. Mike did not want to get off again so when his cock was cleaned he pushed the Bitch off.

"Time for a snack, come on" Mike made sure she did not have enough lead on the leash to be very far behind. In the kitchen he grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and went to the living room and sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Kneel"

Sally Kneeled, facing Mike, head lowered arms down at her side.

"No. You need to learn another position. We will call it position two. When I tell you position two, or when you are not sure what position to be in you will get into position two, also known as your default position. For this position you will kneel, Head up, eyes straight ahead. Shoulders back, back straight, your knees shoulder width apart and your arms behind your back with your hands on each opposite elbow. As he talked the helped Sally get into the correct position.

"Now open your mouth"

Sally was struggling to keep her position but did as she was told, she wanted to close her eyes expecting the worst, but she had a feeling she was not allowed to, so she looked straight ahead and opened her mouth. She was surprised by a spoonful of Yogurt. She was hungry, but had thought the snack was for the monster, Now here he was being nice, well if you can call not allowing her to feed herself and forcing her to be in humiliating positions. He fed her spoonful after spoonful without saying anything. Afterward he wiped her mouth and got up to throw away the container.

"Stay, Bitch"

"Yes Sir, um Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for the snack, I was hungry, Sir"

"He leaned down and kissed her, stay in position till I say. Good girl. At the rate you are going you are going to deserve another reward."

"Thank You, Sir."

When he came back and sat down he turned the T.V on to a sports game, he was not a particular fan, but knew that Sally would not be able to tell how long it had been if sports were on. He made her hold position for 45 min. every time she fidgeted, he would tap the offending area of her body and place it back where it belonged. Never once saying anything, but she got the message. He only had to correct her 30 or so times. Even small variances had to be addressed. No slacking allowed.

After 45 min of silence suddenly Mike said "position one" and waited to see how long it would take for her to register and obey the command.

Upon hearing the command Sally's eyes got big and looked up at the monster who was sitting above her naked, posed body fully clothed watching. He watched with cold eyes and when she made eye contact his right eyebrow went up. This was almost a silent command and Sally heard it. She scrambled to get into Position one, she made sure her ass was high, knowing she had delayed to obey him, she hoped getting the position correct would earn her some mercy.

Mike stood up, leash in hand, irritated. It had taken too long, his voice should be enough she should not need eye contact to confirm orders. He pulled on the leash causing the prongs to stick up, and Sally gasped. Mike crouched before Sally. Very quietly as if he did not want to be overheard, Mike chastised her, all the while keeping the leash taunt. "I told you to obey right away or there would be punishments, yet you continue to hesitate. I know you do not like to do the things I tell you to and I will not change my mind if you beg, but if you continue to be headstrong I will find a harsher punishment. For now you have earned a spanking."

Sally could not speak the leash was poking into her throat, so she did her best to nod, to give some assent, anything to make the leash go slack.

Mike dropped the leash and stood up. He walked over to the coffee table where the things were laid out from yesterday minus the slotted spoon, which had been used the day before. Mike played with some clips then shook his head, picked up the wooden spoon and kicked himself for not bringing a crop or whip this time.

Sally sensing his mood did not dare move, not even to follow, she stayed in position one where he had left her at full attention least he should want something else. Sally was scared not knowing what to think but she would learn the quiet, whispering, even toned, monster was the worst: the punishments the hardest, longest, and by far the most painful.

As Mike walked by he scooped up the leash and sat in his chair. After watching Sally for a few minutes he pulled hard on the leash causing the prongs to come up causing pain, while giving her an order "COME!"

Sally crawled to him, he was not that far away but she came to his feet, and not sure what to do, was about to ask, when she remembered and tried to get into position two perfectly. Of course it was not perfect, that came with time, but for the amount of training she had received it was a pretty good attempt.

"Bitch, I am going to punish you, it will hurt, and you will take it as quietly as you can. If you need to scream, you will scream your thanks to me for taking the time to make you a good little fuck toy. I am punishing you for your lack of eagerness when following my orders. You will learn to obey immediately, without vacillating, and with every fiber of your being. Lean over my legs and prepare to be spanked for 20 min."

Sally did as commanded tears streaming down her face, but she remembered to be quiet. Her arms flailed at her sides, and wordlessly he took her hands into one of his hands and held them adjusting their position so as not to block the inevitable blows that were going to follow.

The blows came hard and fast, and Sally's face was wet with tears immediately. Every two or three minutes he would stop, rub the places he had been hitting, soothing them a bit before starting. Sally was not quiet. It hurt, her cries were incoherent, but when she remembered his cold harsh words, she would throw in words of thanks here and there. What she wanted to do was scream at him and call him names, but she knew there would just be more pain.

He stopped after ten minutes, despite his promise of 20 min, he felt she had taken enough and he wanted to mold her not completely break her so she was a zombie. Sally was a sobbing mess, she did not stop when the punishment did, she kept crying, but Mike said nothing he lowered onto the floor and got up to get the lotion.

When he came back with the lotion Sally was trying to control herself and rubbing her ass and legs where she could reach the spots he had colored deep red with his attention. Still silent, he pushed her face into the carpet and put her hands to her side, she got the message and stayed still. As he applied the lotion he was none too nice about it, massaging deep and hard, but she barley whimpered.

When he was done Mike began to speak. "We need to talk, get into position two, I will give you to the count of ten. You will stay in position the entire conversation. And he began to count..." He had given her a ten count because honestly neither one of them could take another punishment. That was exhausting for him, and she was utterly, emotionally raw right now.

Sally scrambled and got into some form of the position despite the pain, and Mike counted slowly. When in position he told her to relax, place her butt on her feet and her hands on her thighs this was position three or position two relaxed. Sally complied thankful for the little bit of a break.

"Bitch, we need to talk, nothing you say to me in this conversation will get you punished, do you understand?"

Sally nodded

Mike sighed. "I do however need you to use your words, so please indicate verbally if you understand that nothing you say in this conversation will get you punished."

"Yes, Yes I do" Sally was trying to hold herself together, but she just wanted to lie on the floor in a heap and pretend it all away

Mike rasied his eyebrow and sally noticed.

"Uh, Sir, I understand Sir."

Mike nodded "Okay then, now I want to know what you think of me? Honestly?"

Sally was shocked at the question she had expected a lecture. "You are a monster!"

Mike laughed. "No, I just know what I want and I know I can provide a good life for you I just have a few requirements."

"REQUIREMENTS?! You want a mindless slave!"

"No, I don't, I want your brain intact I just want you obedient when I speak. Now why did you hesitate before, you were being so good and compliant why did you think hesitating would be a good idea?"

"Position one is a horrible position, I hate having your thing back there in my butt. It hurts." Sally hung her head and tears were coming down her face again. Mike reached out and pulled her close to him laying her head in his lap and stroked her hair and wiped her tears.