The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to me my dear. It is not the position you hate it is what it means I can do to you that you hate. I understand that, but that is precisely why I need to train you. For your information I was not going to put my thing in your butt."

Mike was amused with her terminology so parroted it back. "Sometimes I just want to see that you are going to obey me. I do like to fuck your ass and I will whenever I want, but resisting or hesitating will only bring you pain. I really don't like having to punish you. I will and do enjoy causing you pain at times, but I do not like having to punish you because you are not behaving. I like getting what I want and I like giving you treats and telling you what a good girl you are, but you have to earn those things." Mike's voice was nice and concerned, he talked like he was being the most reasonable and rational person in the world, and Sally was getting confused again. Mike lifted her up and sat her up to face him. "Can you do this for me? Just obey? We are not going to do anything sexual, but I am going to take you through your positions okay?"

"Okay." Sally said quietly. Knowing the choice was not even hers. Mike pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her face, held her cheek in his hand and gazed into her eyes. Sally looked at his. He had such nice eyes, why was he doing this to her?

His eyes changed in a flash, and Mike stood up. "Okay talk is over back to the rules, I will remind you, call me Sir, obey immediately, If I have to correct you physically, thank me. Let us begin with what was so hard for you.. Position One!" and Sally complied silently and quickly.

Losing track of time as he barked order after order swatting her with the spoon, or pulling up the prongs of her pinch collar, or both if she was slow to comply. Sally was being conditioned to the sound of his voice later he would teach her hand commands for each position. He made her crawl; go from one position to the next over and over and over for an hour.

The last position was position two. Mike set down the leash beside her and said "stay" and walked out of the room, just to test her. After three minutes he came back and she was still in position. Mike picked up the leash and he could see her suddenly give all her attention to him.

"Bitch, it had been a long day, did you know it is already seven? Where did the day go? Well time to make dinner. You will crawl to the center of the kitchen and resume position one."

Sally began to crawl to the kitchen with Mike following after her leash in hand. She put her head on the floor and ass up in the air just to be humiliated by his voice. "Higher Bitch." She complied feeling weary and tired. She knew the fight going out of her and that scared her.

Mike dropped the leash next to her and said "Stay" then went about the business of making dinner.

She could smell the cooking going on around her and hear him walk around her, sometimes he stopped to look at her ass and she supposed her cunt, just up there for him to use whenever, but he always continued with the cooking. It smelled different. Not something Sally would normally cook, but she hoped it was good. She was hungry.

"Bitch go to the table like before and wait."

Sally crawled, her leash dragging behind her. Once at her chair she knelt in her default position and waited.

Mike came in to set the table and saw her there, what a good little girl, he went to her, and while running his fingers through her hair he told her: "You may sit in the relaxed version of this position, which we did not practice much. Do you remember it?"

Sally responded "Yes,Sir" and sat back on her feet, hands on her thighs open, her shoulders back and head still facing forward.

Mike patted her head and finished setting the table and plating the food. When all was ready he looked at his lovely project. "You may sit, Bitch" he said as he put the food down at her spot and went to his seat.

Sally sat down and looked at the food and did not recognize the meat. It looked good, but what was it? Not sure what to do because table time was quiet time, she raised her hand, slowly wondering if this was the right thing to do.

Mike fixed Sally with a stare that scared her to no end. He looked at her hand and responded to the gesture. "Yes? Bitch what is it?" he said rather sharply, "You should know by now that I like to eat in quiet so be quick."

"Sir, what is this? Exactly?"

"Lobster Risotto with a salad.

"Sir I don't like Lobster, Sir." Sally cringed expecting the monster to come out.

Mike raised his eyebrows...who does not like lobster? "Are you allergic?" That could cause problems

"No Sir."

"Then what is it why don't you like lobster?"

"Sir, well sir they eat the trash from the bottom of the ocean, and when you cook them they scream, and when you eat them you have to crack open their shells just to get to the meat, it seems so mean, but really my main objection is that they really eat all the poop and gross stuff from the bottom of the ocean floor." Sally got it all out quickly, and waited. She was expecting to get punished at any point.

Mike sat back. She had stated her case and it was not like she did not have a point, she needed to be rewarded for speaking her mind without fear. "Okay, that makes sense. I had never considered that before. Will you try a bite? I am not giving you an order I am asking you a question."

"I would rather not, Sir."

"Okay, well I am going to eat, you eat the salad, and then I will find something for you to eat okay?"

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Can I make a sandwich? I will behave I promise."

"Yes you may, but after you eat your salad."

"Yes Sir, Thank you sir." Sally started on her salad very confused. He was so nice. He was not angry at her. She

wished she was not confused all the time. When she finished her salad she sat still and waited for her captor to acknowledge her. Finally he looked up.

"You may go make a sandwich. To the kitchen and back here only. I locked up all the knives in case you get any ideas."

"Yes, sir" But the idea had never even crossed her mind and she wondered if that meant she had just given up. She made her sandwich and placed it on a plate next to the other plate and then knelt beside her chair. She had never been allowed back on the chair without express permission once she had left and she really did not want to anger him.

Mike was amused at his Bitch. She was learning so fast. A smile played on his face and in his voice when he said.

"Up, Bitch."

"Thank you Sir" and Sally took her seat and finished her meal in silence, which they both enjoyed. The silence of the table provided both with a kind of break.

When Mike was done he got up cleared the table and pulled on Sally's leash. "Come. You may do the dishes with me. You may walk."

Sally was relieved to be on her feet, it had been a long day and even if it was only to do dishes it was nice. This was just so messed up how could she be so grateful at just being able to stand...what was wrong with her? But she was being meek and standing next to the monster as if what he was doing was normal. She stood next to him and dried the dishes he handed her and put them in the drying rack.

"I see you have a dishwasher. I don't like to use them, you will get used to doing dishes by hand when I am here."

After dishes he tugged on her leash and pointed to the floor.

Sally knew she got down on her knees in the default position as she had not been told anything else.

Mike walked to the living room pulling her behind, and like a good bitch she followed on all fours. Mike took off his pants and underwear before sitting on the couch, Sally trembled involuntarily, but got into her default position. Mike sat down. "Come kneel between my knees and look me in the eye, I give you permission." Sally did so with very little idea of what was next.

"Now Bitch, you have been good, but I am here training you for my pleasure, so here is my question: Do you want to have your face fucked or your ass fucked? Answer quickly"

Sally started to cry "Neither Sir, I don't want any of it."

"No, no, no, you were doing so well. That question only had two answers and you did not answer it, now I will give you one more chance and this time there are three choices. I will ask, count to five quickly to myself then pick the least pleasurable one for you if I do not have an answer. Understand?"

Sally just looked at him, the monster was back.

"BITCH! Do you understand? If you do not answer me there will be severe punishment before bed"

"Y-yes Sir, I understand I must answer quickly or you will choose."

"Good girl. Now you can choose being face fucked, ass fucked, or both—ass first then face." And he started to count.

"Face Sir."

"Ask me nicely."

"What? I don't understand?"

"Say please and thank you, beg, ask me nicely"

"Please Sir, fuck my face and not my ass, please?"

"Sure, open up that hole of yours, sweetie, nice and wide." Mike started forcing his hand into her mouth and stretching the sides of her mouth with his fingers.

When Mike let her she opened her mouth as requested and then he used her hair to guide her head to his cock, which was hard already. Then he proceeded to violently and without mercy pump her mouth back and forth give little time for her to catch her breath. He liked the sound she made when he pulled her almost all the way to his head then forced her all the way down. He could feel her gag reflex and it made him smile. She was his. Tears came down her face and he thought that they would look nicer with mascara running down her face. He would have to get her some that was not waterproof. When he was getting close he stood up and forced her head back. "Get ready to swallow, Bitch. All of it."

Sally was relieved it was almost over, but hated swallowing. She made faces and he almost laughed out loud. Her discomfort was his pleasure. Mike sat down.

"Clean it off" and Mike reached for the remote.

Cleaning it was better than what she had just experienced so she did so with no objection in her mind.

When she was done, she figured she would be ignored for a bit. But that was not to be.

Mike took her hair and guided her back to his now limp cock. "You are going to kneel there keeping this in your mouth. Just like before, but this time you need to get it hard again and keep it hard. You will stay like this till I decide to use you again."

Sally was not sure how long she might be forced to be down there, she knew she would not fight, maybe tomorrow she just wanted to get through tonight. She put his cock back in her mouth and worked it till it was hard. Then she just kinda stayed in place working it here and there, but for the most part waiting for her nightmare to be over.

After about an hour of watching whatever nonsense was on Mike pushed her face off his cock. "Okay, Bitch you will get another choice, same thing decide quickly this time I will count to ten instead of five in my head. Do you want to try to give me a pleasant blow job or do you want me to fuck your face and throat again with no mercy?"

Sally was surprised by the choice, and she knew what she wanted "Please, Sir, may I give you a blow job?" Her eyes were pleading, the thought of getting violently fucked in the face and throat again was not pleasant.

Mike stroked her hair proud of how far his little bitch had come. "Yes, you may begin."

Sally did, going back and forth, keeping him down as far as she could, but not for nearly as long as he had held her there for. Sucking clean his shaft and head and going down again, she swallowed to see what the effect was and it was audible, he was enjoying it. That was a good thing for her. The happier she made him the less pain and suffering for her.

When he was close Mike started guiding her head, but far more gently than he had before and when he came, he shot it down her throat into her stomach and filled up her mouth as he pulled it out slowly. Sally swallowed. All of it, then continued to clean his cock until he told her to stop. She sat back on her feet, waiting for the next instruction.

"Come slut, time for bed." Mike got up leash in hand, and lead hr on all fours to her bedroom. He walked her over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Put your head down hair forward." Sally did so and Mike took off the pinch collar and gently rubbed the red areas around her neck. Then he reached in the nightstand and took out the cuffs, attaching one to him and one to her. Then he pulled back the covers, "In Bitch" and sally got into bed and once again he pulled her close and ran his hands all up and down her body that now belonged to him.

"You are doing so good, my pet. Tomorrow is another day, sleep well." And she fell asleep, exhausted from all the fucking and training, Mike stayed awake a bit longer enjoying his property.