The Stand-In Girlfriend Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspat
mspat
545 Followers

"Don't challenge me on this Spencer," Ashton said his voice cold and hard.

"Stay.....a.....way....from.....Chevonne."

Spencer watched his little brother left the garden. He smiled because Ashton hadn't realized that he was attracted to Chevonne.

He knew this because his brother had never threatened him before when it came to a woman. Not even when he brought she-who-shall-not-be-mentioned-by-name to meet the family and he told him, he thought he could do better.

Ashton's response was to give him a dirty look but he didn't verbally threaten him. His parents were right Ashton has a thing for his guest and it was up to the family to make him acknowledge his attraction to the lovely Chevonne and he would do all he could to help.

Spencer knew he was going to enjoy making Ashton jealous with all the attention he would be heaping on Chevonne, he couldn't wait to see his brother turned red with anger as he tortured him. 'Yes, brother dear, I'm really going to enjoy myself', he thought to himself.

"Where is your brother going," Charles asked his eldest son joining him in the garden.

"He's going upstairs to warn Chevonne to stay away from me, I believe," Spencer said.

"I hope he doesn't do that," Charles said, "because if he does it's only going to cause Chevonne to defy him and flirt with you just to show him, he can't tell her what to do."

"It'll only make him angrier," Spencer said. "It might even help him to realize that he has feelings for Chevonne."

"You're right", Charles said to his eldest child.

"It might help him realize he has feelings for Chevonne to see her flirting with you."

"But we're not sure Chevonne is interested in him," Spencer remarked, "we might be doing all of this for nothing."

"Do you really believe she would leave the states and come all the way over here to see if he would go through with this ridiculous plan if she didn't have feelings for him?" his father asked. "She came all this way because she had to see for herself if she was wrong in her opinion of him. You don't do something like that if you don't care for a person or if you're not attracted to him. Oh, no son, she has feelings for him. She might be on the isle of denial like your brother but she does care for him."

"What're you and mom going to do about she-who-shall-not-be-mentioned-by-name?"

"We're going to pray that she stays wherever she is and out of our way," his father replied, "but if she does become a problem I think your mother will come up with away to handle her that doesn't require anyone in the family to go to jail."

"Are you sure you want to leave mum in charge of that?" Spencer ask laughing at the thought of what his mother might do to keep Katrina from ruining their plans to get Chevonne and Ashton together.

"I trust your mother."

"How did you and mum know that Ashton was attracted to Chevonne?"

"Your mother knew as soon as she saw the two of them walking down the ramp at the airport. She said there something in Ashton's eyes, the way he held Chevonne's hand. She said it was confirmed for her when he proposed to Chevonne in front of all those people in the airport."

"He could've done because he felt trapped," Spencer said.

"When have you ever known your brother to do something because he was trapped?" his father asked.

"Never," Spencer said.

"So, if he proposed to Chevonne he...."

"did it because he wanted to," Spencer said finishing what his father was about to say.

"That's right," his father said.

"I want you and mum to promise me that you'll never do anything like this to me," Spencer said. "I don't need you and mum to help me realize that I have feelings for someone."

"We would never do anything like this to you son," Charles said to Spencer.

"Thank you," Spencer said happy with his father's answer.

"We've reconciled ourselves to the fact that you'll never settle down and get married," Charles said as he headed back into the house."

"That's right," Spencer said. "Hey, wait a minute," he said going after his father. "What do you mean by that statement? What makes you think, I'll never get married? Are you saying I can't find someone to marry me? Come back here dad, you have to explain yourself."

Charles kept walking a smile gracing his face.

mspat
mspat
545 Followers