The Start of a New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickHalls
DickHalls
28 Followers

He cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrows as he moaned and thrusted, forcing the first few streams of semen to go right down her throat. She pulled back letting the hot cum fill her mouth, then she gulped.

'Fuck he tastes good.' Richard heard in his head... only it wasn't his voice, it was Jasmine's.

Richard yellped...

Jasmine jumped and Rachel fell back on the cold floor, her bare ass sticking to the sanitized tiles.

"Wh.. What was that?" Richard exclaimed, his body reminding him how fucked up he was now that his orgasm passed.

Jasmine and Rachel both looked at him like he was insane. "Umm... a blowjob..?" Jasmine hesitated.

"No, not that, THAT!" He shouted pointing to his head.

'What the fuck is wrong with this guy' Richard heard Rachel say in his head.

"Nothing is wrong with me, how are you doing that?" Richard retorted out loud.

Out of nowhere a massive stabbing headache overwhelmed Richard. He cried out grasping at his head. The pain was too much. He saw black and then nothing.

...

Richard came to a few hours later. His sister back by his side. His head still pounded. Dr. Jane Williams was standing at the foot of the bed with a clipboard.

"Glad to see your with us again," the doctor said with almost no emotion.

"What happened? Why does my head hurt so much?" Richard asked.

"Your TBI or traumatic brain injury is probably the cause... after experiencing such a severe injury many take years to see improvement of the aftermath." The doctor said, 'Most never see improvement.' Richard heard her think.

"What do you mean most never see improvement?" Richard asked.

The doctors jaw went slack.

"No silly, she said it would take years for many," Jessica said, "you must be confused."

"I... I... I have to go I'll be back in a minute." The doctor stuttered. 'I have to tell John, this is fascinating.' Richard heard her think as she turned.

"Wait stop, what's going on." Richard yelled after her.

The doctor stopped, but she didn't turn. 'I should wait right here.' He heard her think.

"Come back and tell me what's going on, please tell me, I'm freaked out." Richard pleaded.

The doctor stiffly turned around and practically goose stepped right up to his bedside.

"I don't really know what's going on with you, Richard." She said as she grew almost too close to him. "I'm not a neurologist but i've been collaborating with my colleague John who is a neurologist. We've been studying your MRI scans and your recovery is not only miraculous but your brain activity is off the charts, patterns John has never seen. I normally wouldn't give a patient this much information but I just felt compelled to for some reason."

'And I think you can hear what I'm thinking' she thought.

"Well I definitely can't read minds, that's for sure." Richard scoffed.

"You can't read minds" she repeated back to him almost as if dazed.

"Ok..." Richard said raising an eyebrow. "And i'm the King of England."

"Your Majesty!" Dr. Williams said as she curtsied and then bowed her head, "I had no idea we had such an esteemed guest in our midst." She turned to Jessica "I am so sorry your highness I had no idea, I would've never spoken to you like that before if I had known."

Jessica burst out in laughter. "Oh... Oh your funny." She stiffled between laughs. "I guess the best medicine is laughter" Jessica finally said. 'What a fuckin' loon.' Richard heard his sister think.

"Ok enough jokes," Richard said. "Ive spent too long in this bed. Can I go home?"

"Do you wish to go home your majesty?" The doctor replied.

"Yeah I want to go home." Richard stated.

"Then I shall retrieve your release forms your majesty." The doctor responded and then turned on her heels and walked her bubble butt right out the door.

"Wait, dont you thin-" Jessica tried to get sideways in the conversation before the door closed cutting her off.

'The King of England in my hospital! How awesome!' Richard heard the doctor think as he also with his ears heard her heels clacking the hallway.

Within minutes the doctor was back with the release forms. She smiled big at Richard. He was sure this was the first time she had smiled at him his whole stay.

"Ok doc, he just woke up from a nasty headache. He just got up from a coma! Do you really think he should go home? I mean shouldn't he stay here for a bit and be monitored?" Jessica pleaded. "He still has a bandage on his head for goodness sakes."

"His Highness would like to go home. You are right though. I guess I will have to come by and do regular check ups or send staff to his house. Would that be ok with you my lord?"

"Yeah sure, whatever. I just wanna get outta here. I'm losing my mind." Richard finished signing the forms and handed them back. Jessica gave him a clean set of clothes and walked with him to the door. As he walked away the doctor curtsied again. He smiled and opened the door.

As he exited he saw both Rachel and Jasmine standing in the hall. They both smiled and said bye as they waved. Richard felt his cock twitch.

DickHalls
DickHalls
28 Followers
12