All Comments on 'The Start'

by drscott_weston

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 18 years ago
Good - no great

Great first story. Just one piece of advice - don't let the homophobes and supposedly straight arrows rile you. Some guys read these literotica stories that don't like certain types of stories but read them anyway and then slam the author. Do your thing and we who know and understand will enjoy it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Constructively: perhaps the rong path

You will get some favorable comments but they will be from the few who need freakie below human convention fetish material. You are trending there with the intended wife pimping, watching, and self cuckolding yourself while excitedly jacking off - all normal traits for the few really jaded sick people.

If you do that you will write to a very limited audience of subhuman abnormal freaks - some worse than others.

On their plus side, you could be the new champion cuckster vying for the August Award of King Cuckster - the biggest self male humiliation chump with friends, neighbors, work mates and family laughing at your inane stupid crudities as you demean yourself as pathetically as possible. Self disrespect can be so fullfilling eh.

Remember that you will need the sign and the obligatory wimp costume. You may want to have her get those for you now so you are prepared and from the sound of your propensities get the knee pads first. So you can suck her cocks in comfort. Pretty exciting so far eh. Now don't get too excited yet. Videoing for the kids and parents is a must. Grandma and Grandpa will jump for joy when they see what their genepool has sunk to.

Gosh this will be sick to watch you in your pink fuzzy slippers and apron serving drinks and fluffing cocks for her.

Ahh what the hell go for it - don't disappoint the few pathetic male humiliation freaks now that you have them charged up ( see other comments).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good start

Well done for your first story. Pretty good narrative between the two parties. Not offended by the subject matter and I wonder why the people that are offended are reading this type story in the first place????

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 18 years ago
Was Good...

I really liked it. It wasn't perfect, but for the first time was very good. Please write more, and BTW...dont listen to the "only another wimp husband story" crowd. Write it as the truth ...or just fiction, but do finish it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you sure you're not a bloody Englishman?

You want to be a cuckold! And you want to know and see your wife get fucked by someone else! Jesus what is wrong with you? Even if you're careful your wife could fall for this guy's big dick. But she is about to get fucked by someone else with a bigger cock. You kow she is going to want it more than once. Maybe she'lll never be happy with your dick agian. You have to know no matter what this will change your lives and effect your marrage. What a dumb ass doctor you must be. I'm sure glad your not my doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great start!

Keep it coming (no pun intended)!! Nice start to what could be a great series. This is a very erotic topic, and gets even better when hubby joins in. This is a fantasy of both me and my wife, and this should help her realize how hot it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good first.

Very good for a first story. Please keep writing. You'll get a few anonymous critics trying to discourage you or calling you a wimp. Just ignore them. If we all wrote our stories to please them, the stories would be a total boring formula of transgression and punishment. Fiction is a special thing. It allows us to look at the "what if ...", and see some logical result. Most of the anonymous critics have never written a story, don't know what a story is, and have no Idea what ficction is all about. Some are lucky they can even read a story judging by the spelling and grammar they use in their comments. When people are too damned ignorant to bother learning the language they were born into, what can their derissive comments be worth? I think they read the stories, jack off, and then blame the author because they think God hates them for jacking off.

You'll see them in the first pew at church on Sunday if they are not too busy throwing a pregnant daughter out into the street.

BazzzBazzzalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Good story. You brought out the fantasy quite well. Maybe next time you could not only hatch the fantasy but have it accomplished. I know it is a bit longer story but the outcome is worth it.

You know you have written a good story when the anonymous half a man crowd leaves their little comments but not their names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great story. This is just like my fantasy. Please continue with the couple's adventures. Make it a slow build up.

biluvbiluvabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a wonderful prologue to what could be at least one follow-up story. What did you do next? Did you and your very understanding wife just leave it at that? I hope not! Please write your next story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for the next installment!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I can say for certain

that I do NOT want this doctor to conduct a rectal examination on me! Also, for someone supposedly educated to that standard, there were a lot of spelling and grammar lapses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
erotic story

Like you I have wanted to see my wife with another mam.

Love to read the follow up

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I think

I think that if you continue this, we will just have another willing cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
end

why are people so stupid , it will not end well. smell the coffee

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

'be careful what you wish for ' ......

It might be more than you can handle .......

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Hot story ! Can't wait for part two .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous