The Stepbrother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

She took another drag from the cigarette and breathed out between pursed lips, creating a small jetstream in front of her that spewed smoke into her wine glass. When she lifted the glass it appeared as if the smoke hovered above the wine like fog. She blew again, driving the smoke out and then took another sip.

Although she hasn't tried it before, she enjoyed the pairing of wine and cigarettes. She took another drag from the burning cigarette and blew the smoke from her mouth quickly as she heard footsteps. A man in a wetsuit carried a surfboard up the stairs. Courtney backed away from the edge so he could pass.

"Happy Turkey Day," the older gentleman said. He had short salt and pepper hair and beard scruff on his tanned face. Courtney smiled and nodded as he passed.

"Hey, do you live in one of these houses?" He asked, as he set down the end of his surfboard, propping it against himself.

"Just for the holiday," Courtney nodded. She took a drag from the cigarette.

"What do you mean?"

"My mom likes renting a house on Thanksgiving, usually something small."

"That's weird. I didn't know people did that. Hey, you have an extra smoke?"

"Uh..." she quickly thought about the other cigarette hidden between her bra. "Last one," she said, holding up her hand with the smoldering cigarette.

"Then can I get a drag?"

"Um," she paused for what seems like an uncomfortable amount of time, "You know what? You can have it. I should go back inside anyways," she said, holding out the cigarette out for him.

"Thank you, but I don't want to take your last one," he said, placing it between his lips.

As she drank the last from her glass, she stared at the thin smoke rising from the cigarette as he inhaled. She had already regretted giving it to him. He gave about three puffs before he handed the cigarette back.

"Thank you, it would be rude to take your last smoke," he said.

"Is the surfing any good today?" she asked, grabbing the cigarette back and then quickly taking a drag.

"Not really," he said with a smile, showing a missing tooth. "Hey you're on that show right?" he asked as he pointed a finger at her. She shook her head as she blew out a puff of smoke. "No you are... it's one of those daytime dramas,"he said.

"Look, I should go," she said, blowing smoke from between her lips. She suddenly dropped the cigarette on the ground and snuffed it out with her black Gucci pump.

"What, you think you're better than me?" he asked, as she began to walk away. She didn't respond, only continued to walk back to the house. She turned back after a minute to see if the surfer had followed her, but he was gone.

When she entered the house, she went back to the kitchen where her mother was cleaning the dishes off and placing them in the dishwasher, while the boys were watching television.

"I'm feeling a bit tired, I think I'm going to turn in early."

"Ok dear."

Courtney gave her mother a quick hug.

"You smell like cigarettes," her mother said with a frown.

"I met... a surfer outside that was smoking," Courtney said quickly as she parted from her mother. Then she left the small kitchen and went upstairs to the room.

Courtney lay back on the bed for a few minutes, her eyes closed. She was thinking about how she wanted to leave early tomorrow, but had to wait for her brother. When they were dropped off before dinner Aiden had to pay with his ride-hailing app, because her credit card had been declined. She had been very tight on payments with her card, but it had finally caught up with her. She sighed and sat up on the side of the bed.

She began taking off her makeup and then put on a lacey pink nightgown over her underwear. She was beginning to get into bed, when she felt something on her breast. It was the cigarette and lighter in her bra. She was about to remove it, when there was a knock at the door.

"Courtney you awake?" she heard Marlon say.

"Yes."

"Can we talk?"

"What is it you wanted?" she replied.

"Could you open the door first? I'd like to talk face to face."

"Just a second," she said.

She grabbed a short satin robe from her luggage and after putting it on and tightly tying the belt around her waist, she opened the door so she could see her step-brother.

"Thanks. We're all watching the football game together before bed, even your mom," Marlon said with a smile. "You want to join us?"

"I'm not really interested in Sports."

"I understand, but Cara.. She didn't say anything specific, but she seemed a little disappointed when you went to bed early. I figured you could cheer her up. She enjoys watching the commercials. Some of them are pretty funny." Courtney cocked her head to the side thoughtfully.

"Ok," she said with a dubious shake off her head and a chuckle. "Yeah, that's probably all I will watch too." Courtney opened the door and Marlon looked briefly down at her pink robe that only reached mid-thigh.

"It's no Superbowl, but it's not too bad," he said with a smile, and then began walking down the stairs. Courtney followed him.

"I thought it was the Superbowl that was playing," she said with a small laugh.

"No, that's in February," Marlon replied as they reached the downstairs hall.

"I was joking," she said.

"Oh funny," Marlon said, with a very slight smile.

Mateus sat in a recliner chair separate from the others. Marlon sat down at one end of a couch with Cara in the middle, and Aiden on the end.

"I thought you were going to bed," Cara said.

"I'll stay up and watch the commercials with you Mom," she replied, giving her mother a hug. Cara smiled.

"Let's make a little room," Cara said, scooting against Marlon.

"Sure," Aiden replied, moving to the other end so that Courtney was able to sit between her mother and him.

"How much time is left in the game?" Courtney asked.

"There about halfway thru," Marlon said. "They're running a little late, so maybe another hour."

Courtney looked at the clock on the wall, it was just after 9:30 PM.

"Who would have thought, we'd all be sitting and watching football," Aiden said dryly to Courtney.

"I know," she said with a wan smile, hugging her brother.

"You cold?" He asked, looking at her bare legs.

"A bit," she said, still hugging his body.

"There is a blanket over there in the corner, in that basket Aiden," their mother said. Aiden got out a white fleece blanket and placed it over Courtney's legs.

"Thank you."

"The game is getting a bit slow," Marlon said with a smirk, looking to his father who had fallen asleep in the recliner. "How bout we make it interesting?"

"What do you mean?" Cara asked.

"We could bet on the game."

"I don't think so..." Aiden said. "You have the clear advantage, none of us watch sports that much."

"I'm not sure if..." Cara began.

"We could just make it a drinking game without betting," Marlon said.

"What do you mean?" Aiden asked.

Marlon pulled his phone from his pocket and after typing a few things, he passed it to Aiden to see.

"Ok," Aiden replied with a smile. "You too Court."

"What is it?" Courtney asked.

"A way to keep it fair," Marlon said. Aiden passed Marlon's phone to her. "Everyone gets to drink," Marlon said. "I don't have any advantage this way."

On his phone was a website with a list of drinking conditions:

1 sip - TV shows a cooked turkey during game

2 sips - TV shows an animated turkey during game

1/2 your drink - TV shows a live turkey during game

Quick Chug - Someone asks to turn on the parade

2 sips - Touchdown scored

1 sip - Field goal scored

1 sip - A penalty occurs

Quick Chug - Aunt/Uncle makes inappropriate joke

1/2 your drink - Successful coaches challenge

1 sip - Someone asks who's playing

Quick Chug - Someone drops something in the kitchen

3 sips - Someone asks how work is going

Quick Chug - Someone spills a drink

"Really?" Courtney asked.

"At least we won't die of boredom," Aiden said.

"Sure, fine," Courtney replied.

"Beer?" Marlon replied, standing up.

"I'll go with wine," Aiden said.

"Courtney?"

"Wine as well," Courtney said.

"Cara?" Marlon said.

"I'll have some wine," she said, but I won't play, I'll let you kids play."

Marlon went to the kitchen and returned with a few beers, a bottle of wine, and several cups. After uncorking the wine, he began pouring the drinks. Over the course of the game they went through several full cups while playing the drinking game. Cara seemed to be having the most fun, watching her kids, laughing and smiling. Aiden was on his phone most of the time though, and had to be reminded to drink. They had 3 drinks each by the end of the game, Aiden seemed very buzzed, Marlon didn't seem too affected (he had drunk only beer) and, Courtney's eyes closed sleepily, just as the game was finishing.

Cara rubbed Courtney's shoulder gently. "Honey why don't you go upstairs," she asked.

"Huh? No I'm fine here," she said pulling the blanket up to her chin, leaving her legs bare.

"I'm going to go upstairs with Mateus, could you make sure Courtney's alright Aiden?" Cara said, as she stood up and went to her husband.

"Sure Mom," Aiden said with a yawn as Cara guided Mateus up the stairs.

"Courtney, come on upstairs," Aiden said.

"No I'm fine," she said without opening her eyes.

"She'll be ok," Marlon said, placing another blanket across her legs.

Aiden poked behind her ear with a smile, but she swatted him away.

"Ok fine," Aiden said with a sigh. Marlon and Aiden went upstairs, with Aiden turning off the lights, as he was last. Courtney was out like a light.

She woke about an hour after midnight (according to the chiming clock on the wall), because she had to pee. After finishing in the bathroom she sat on the couch feeling very thirsty. She heard a door open and then loud footsteps down the stairs. She saw the dim outline of what must have been her step-brother Marlon, she thought from the silhouette of his wide shoulders.

He walked into the kitchen, but she couldn't see any of his features because it was so dark. She stood up, still slightly buzzed from the wine.

"You thirsty too Marlon?" she asked. He opened the door to the refrigerator, and it bathed him in light. She could only see his shirtless and muscular upper half over the kitchen counter that separated the living room from the kitchen.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Hey Courtney," he said, turning his head briefly as he took a gallon of milk from the refrigerator.

"I better not get a hangover," she said dryly as she walked around to enter the kitchen. When she got to the other side she couldn't help but gasp. Except for a necklace, Marlon was as naked as the day he was born and drinking straight from the milk jug.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" she asked, trying to keep her eyes focused on his face. His body looked like he was in the gym at least five days a week, she thought, looking at his washboard abs briefly.

"I always sleep naked," he said, as if the statement explained everything.

"Aren't you cold?"

"Nah, I run hot," he replied. "Here," he said, holding the jug of milk out.

"Can't you use a glass?" she asked.

As she looked to the milk, her eyes quickly followed the line of his pubes down to his crotch, and her jaw immediately dropped when she saw the size of her step-brother's penis.

"Here take it," he said.

"Huh?" she said, losing her train of thought.

Marlon smiled. "Milk is pretty good to prevent hangovers," he said.

She looked to his chest upon which rested a pair of silver crucifixes. He guestered for her to take the milk again. She did so and started drinking, as she glanced down at his penis. It was much darker than the rest of his body. Like milk chocolate compared to caramel. When she looked up from his genitals he smiled, catching her gaze. She cursed beneath her breath. As she removed the jug from her mouth, he capped it and put it back into the refrigerator.

"Sorry," she replied.

"For what?" he asked.

"Uh nothing, I'm going to bed."

"Why don't you stay a bit longer," he said.

"I don't think so," she said dubiously, turning her eyes away from him. She was finding it difficult not to stare at his light brown skin.

"We really didn't get to talk much," he said.

"It's late," she said, turning back and holding her hand up to block the view to his large phallus.

He laughed and pushed her hand down.

"I should get to bed," she said staring at the thick brown meat hanging between his legs.

"If you say so."

Marlon smiled, catching her eyes again as she looked up at his face.

"Sorry I keep looking," she said, a bit embarrassed, "It- it's been a while since I've seen a... a penis that big before," she tried to explain casually.

"A what?"

"A... penis... that big."

"We're not in school, it's called a dick, not a penis."

"Fine, a DICK," she said with exaggerated emphasis. "It's been a while since I've seen a DICK that big," she said, mocking him.

"Who was it?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Who's dick?"

"Oh, uh," she bit her lower lip as she glanced down at his dick again. "My ex from high school was pretty big."

"Bigger than me?" he asked.

"Like nine inches," she said matter of factly. He nodded. "How big are you?" she asked, with a challenging tone in her voice.

"I don't know, I haven't measured," he replied.

"Probably smaller," she said, insultingly.

"Maybe. Only one way to tell," he said, putting her hand onto his cock.

"Really?" she sighed. She was annoyed with his confidence, but still curious. Maybe she should tease him and then leave before he could finish. The thought of giving him blue balls made her smile involuntarily.

"Ok, but only to see how you compare hard. Don't tell mom. Or your fucking dad," she said seriously, as she gripped his cock firmly.

After wiping milk off his thick lips with the back of his hand, Marlon made a motion in front of his mouth like he was locking his lips and throwing away a key.

His cock lengthened and hardened in her hand as she began thrusting slowly along the length of his long dick, his big balls bobbing as she did so. She smiled, thinking about how he'd be stuck with a hardon after she would leave him downstairs. He'd probably jack off in the bathroom, thinking about her.

"It feels hot," she said, remarking on the heat coming from his member. She started to feel tingly between her legs and the feeling seemed to grow with the size of his cock. "Wow," she exclaimed several times as she stroked him, marveling at how it seems to throb in his hand. She took her other hand and began to double pump his long dick like her ex-boyfriend liked. It was growing even larger than he was. She kept stroking it, amazed at his size. After a few minutes she realized that he hadn't gotten any bigger, but she had kept going.

"I guess that's it huh?" she said. She started to feel warm along her neck as she imagined how this large dick might fit inside her. She silently cursed how giving a hand job to her hung step-brother had turned on. A slow drop of precum emerged from the purplish head of his dick. It must have been months since she last had sex with her boyfriend, because she couldn't even remember the last time, and here was someone clearly ready and willing. She had an urge to lick the drop off precum off, but she kept firm to her decision. It was very difficult though, as it felt like her pussy was literally dripping with anticipation. She finally stopped, she just held it firmly.

"It's too big," she whispered, trying to reinforce on her mind that she had to stop and not go any farther with her step-brother.

"What?"

"Oh, um, congratulations that's really big," she said, in a somewhat disappointed tone. She gave his dick one last pump with her hand, and then let it go. It bobbed a bit up and down, rock-hard. She noticed that precum was slowly oozing down the length of his dick from his urethra.

"Thanks?" Marlon replied dubiously. "So how do I compare to your ex?" Marlon asked.

"Bigger," she said almost immediately. She was quiet as she thought about her step-brother in carnal ways she never thought she would, but she wondered how much pain she would be in afterwards.

"You ok?" Marlon asked with a smirk. She didn't answer for a couple seconds.

"Don't you have trouble with sex?" she asked finally.

"No, why?"

"Just because it's so... big, I would think it would hurt."

"Hurt you?" Marlon looked at her hips. "Nah," he smiled, placing his hand on hers.

Her heart was racing. Was she scared or excited? She was staring at his hard muscles and then down at the big brown dick inches from her.

"I- I I'm- not interested," she said, pulling her hand away, stepping back, and setting her hands on her hips. Yeah he was hot and yes she was horny, but he had some nerve. At least he didn't know how horny she felt. She had to walk away before things got out of control. She never should have jacked him off. Standing there imperiously, she hadn't noticed her robe had fallen open and her short nightgown had ridden up. Marlon looked down at her crotch where he could clearly see the wetness of her white panties in the light of the refrigerator.

With a smile he put his fingers between her legs, pressing against her panties and wet pussy as she gasped in shock. When he pulled his fingers back, he pressed them to his nose and smelled deeply with a wide smile.

"You're really fuckin' wet for someone not interested," he said walking closer to her. She backed into the kitchen bar, and as he continued towards her, she backed up and slipped backward onto the floor with a small thud.

"Shit," she swore.

"You ok?" He asked, kneeling down in front of her.

"Yeah, I just hurt my ass."

"Fuck you're drenched," Marlon said, pushing her legs apart and pressing his fingers against her wet panties.

"That doesn't mean I... I... I--" she closed her eyes and stuttered as he rubbed over her engorged clit. When he pushed her panties to the side, she opened her eyes. He was holding his dick against her cleanly shaved pussy lips with his other hand. "I... I..." she said, her voice trembling.

"Take a deep breath."

She instinctively did as she was told, but when she felt his thick cock begin to push pass her pussy lips she cried out.

"Ah-," she said as the large tip began to penetrate her. Even with the generous amount of slick juice flowing from her pussy, it was very tight.

"Oh god-- ow..." she exclaimed. The two kept their eyes focused on the long dick that was pushing into her. "Oh god it's too big!" she said, as she pressed her hands to his hips, but he quickly pushed them away.

"No hands." He rocked his hips back and forth a few times, pushing in a little deeper with each thrust as her face became flush. His dick looked thicker than her wrist and continued to stretch her open. Her upper torso felt hot when the tip of his cock finally brushed against her cervix and hit the back wall of her pussy, filling her completely.

"Oh... oh my god!" she cried.

"Not so loud," he said. He pulled his hips back and forth, his thick cock spreading her tight pussy. As her white cream spread across his dick, her eyes rolled back and she cried out in ecstasy. Marlon was quick to cover her mouth.

"Fuck, you're gonna wake Mom and Dad," he said with his hand firmly over her mouth. She writhed beneath him, her orgasm causing her to shake. He kept his cock deep inside of her, and when he removed his hand, after the final throes of her minutes long orgasm, she laughed breathlessly.

"Damn girl you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"Oh... my god, I- I've never cum that fast before," she laughed softly. She saw the shine from Marlon's smile as he began grinding into her. His cock kept brushing against her back wall.

"Owie, I think that's as far as it will go," she cried, as she looked down towards his grinding pelvis. She felt completely filled. It felt amazing, but it hurt a little when he tried to get more inside.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers