The Stepbrother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

He gave a few hard slaps to each of her butt cheeks.

"Ow," she said after each one. "Don't."

"Fuck, I've been waiting to do that since I saw this sexy ass," he chuckled, giving it another slap.

"Oh!" she cried as he buried his dick deep inside her again. Her pussy was covering his dick with thick white cream as he ground into her. She could feel another orgasm mounting, and as it rose like the crest of an ocean wave, her breathing quickened and her moans became even louder. Courtney was feeling so wet and warm between her legs as her pussy throbbed in pleasure. When she reached her climax she was about to scream in extacy, but Marlon held her mouth again, as he swore at her for being so loud. Her entire body was gyrating. She had never come so hard before.

"Oh my god," she moaned as he removed his hand from her lips.

"Damn girl, you're so fucking tight," Marlon swore between clenched teeth.

"Oh my god," she said over and over, the pleasure from between her legs still echoing through her body. Marlon pulled his dick free from her dripping snatch, and pulled her forward from the floor.

"Come on girl, take this off," Marlon said, pulling at her robe and nightgown. He set them down on the floor and she laid back onto the robe.

"Damn look at these huge tits," Marlon exclaimed, grabbing her breasts over her bra. "Take this off too," he said, pushing the underwire cups down. Her cigarette and lighter popped out, falling to the ground.

"Huh what's that?" he exclaimed.

"Oh I.."

"Damn big tits," he said grabbing her breasts again and licking over their top surface. He ignored the cigarette and lighter, in favor of her large breasts.

"Ahh..," she moaned, as she arched her back to release the clasp for the bra. He pulled off her bra and threw it to the side. Courtney sighed, her heavy breasts free and her nipples, the size of pencil eraser, hard and at the ready.

"Let's go again," he said as he lifted her knees, spreading her legs wide. "I haven't nutted yet."

"Oh god," she gasped as he pressed his dick into her pussy quickly, expanding her love canal completely.

"Fuck," Marlon growled.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed as she felt stretched like never before. And although it still didn't fit completely inside of her, his cock felt amazing, the gentle curve of it brushing against her g-spot. As he stroked his dick back and forth she began to moan softly.

"Oh yes... oh my..."

Marlon began to breathe quickly as he began pumping Courtney faster. It got to the point that he was making long fast strokes inside her. She would moan loudly with each pump from his big brown cock. She opened her eyes and saw how the light from the refrigerator hit his chiseled muscular abs with a trail of hair leading down to his big dick that pounded into her pussy relentlessly.

"Ah, fuck," Marlon said with a grimace. "Pussy's too good."

"Oh... uh," Courtney moaned. She felt like another orgasm was edging closer as Marlon pulled his dick out and slapped the tip up and down right on her clit. "Uh, don't stop," she pleaded.

"Ride me," he said, as he laid down on the tile floor. Courtney breathed in, sitting up and looking down at Marlon's body. His muscles were glistening with sweat and his wide chest rose and fell slowly as she straddled him.

"No the other way, I want to see that ass."

"What? No..." Courtney blushed.

"Come on girl, turn around, let me see that beautiful white ass," he grinned.

She hesitated and then rotated. It had been longer than she could remember that she had had an orgasm with her boyfriend (never multiple), and she felt that she was so close to another. She crouched over his legs, she looked down to his cockhead.

"Sit on it," He ordered.

Marlon held his cock up to her pussy and as she sat down on the head, her brow furrowed. She swore as he entered her.

"Nice," Marlon said with a slap to her butt. Courtney moaned each time he slapped her apple shaped bottom.

Her hands went down in front of her for support, being careful not to sink too far down his cock, as she was afraid it could hurt if he went too deep. She slowly bobbed her hips up and down over his dick.

"Fuck. Oh yeah girl, ride that dick good," he said. She could feel his hands on her butt, squeezing as she went up and down on his cock.

She felt an orgasm approaching again, but the change in rhythm had slowed it. She was moaning and groaning as his dick penetrated deep inside of her.

"Damn girl, you love that brown dick huh?"

"Oh!" she cried, as he suddenly thrust up into her. "Not so deep," she warned.

Her hips felt weak as she continued on top of him and she began to sweat.

"Lean back," he suggested.

She followed his instructions putting her hands back to support herself.

They continued for a few minutes in that position until Marlon grabbed Courtney's hips and asked her to flip around. She stood up and his heavy cock fell back against his muscular abs with a wet smacking sound.

Courtney turned to face Marlon and for the first time really looked into his eyes as their bodies were coupled. The curve of his dick rubbed perfectly against her g-spot spot as it entered.

"Yes, right there," she cried, "Your big dick feels so good."

"Yeah girl, get it," Marlon growled. He slowed and then held her hips as he ground his dick into her.

"MMmmm," she moaned, biting her lower lip as she leaned forward, supporting herself on her hands against his wide muscular chest.

"Fuck," Marlon growled.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed. It felt like he was reaching deeper than before. She could feel her face becoming hot again.

"Yes, yes..." she moaned.

Marlon began pumping into Courtney faster, harder than she thought possible, but without hurting her. A deep ache in her loins was stirring. She could feel another orgasm coming, but this one was different, more heated, and stronger. She felt that ache grow, but while on the verge of completion, Marlon's voice broke the sound of wet smacks, panting and moans.

"Shit, I'm ready to cum."

"Wait," she panted, nearly breathless. It was going to be amazing, she knew it was going to be an even bigger orgassm than before, and she really needed it, she thought to herself.

"I'm gonna cum now, you better-" he said.

"Bastard, just wait, I'm- almost there," she cut him off, in annoyance, as his cock continued it's path back and forth along her g-spot. She didn't want it to stop.

Suddenly the ache turned into a sexual explosion as a huge sensation overcame her. Her entire pussy quaked and throbbed over Marlon's dick as the biggest orgasm she had ever felt in her entire life rocked her body. Her lips parted as she gasped, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she kept riding him as if possessed.

"Goddamn it, bitch. It's too late, I'm coming inside. You're fucking squeezing too hard," he swore.

She felt the first burst of his baby batter, deep inside as he held her tightly against him, but she was still bouncing on top of him as if in a trance. Finally her eyes cleared.

"Oh my god," Courtney moaned, her vision was a little blurry and she was still cumming, her pussy contracting on Marlon's big dick which was coming inside of her. "Don't come inside," she said, as if her response was somehow delayed in time.

"It's too late," he said between grit teeth, holding her tightly. She couldn't be sure, but it felt like his dick was pressed against her cervix, injecting his thick cum straight into her womb, as her pussy kept squeezing, milking his dick of all it's white juices.

"You bastard," she said pushing against his chest.

His dick was throbbing for what seemed like a whole minute, each burst of semen, shot into her until his thrusts finally slowed.

Courtney panted as Marlon slowly pulled his dick free. The big dick flopped out, a bit of cum oozing from his urethra.

"Damn girl, you squeezed it out of me."

She silently fumed, it felt almost hot between her legs. She sat up and looked down. Her boyfriend would be so furious if he saw her now, she imagined, as she felt her Brazilian stepbrother's thick cum ooze out of her pussy and onto her satin robe.

They looked at each other silently except for their heavy breathing. Courtney's eyes kept lingering on his cock. She still had a hard time believing she was able to fit it inside of her.

"How about that cig now?" Marlon said. He grabbed the cigarette that had fallen from her bra and put it between his lips before flipping open Courtney's lighter. As he lit the cigarette he inhaled and then pulled it from his lips.

"Mom would be pissed if she knew you were smoking in here," Courtney said with heavy breaths.

Marlon laughed as she handed it back.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"That's what she would be pissed about?"

He exhaled a thick plume of smoke before handing it to Courtney. She looked at it between his fingers for a second with a sigh, before taking it. After she took a drag and exhaled the smoke, she stood as well. The cum began to slide down her leg. She set the cigarette down on the granite countertop and grabbed a kitchen towel.

"Shit it's oozing out," she swore. She held the blue scale pattern towel up to her pussy, catching as much of the cum as she could.

Marlon picked up the cigarette again and took a few puffs while Courtney picked up her bra and her robe shirt.

"Fuck its late. I'm beat," he said, setting the cigarette on the counter and walking out of the kitchen.

Courtney swore as she cleaned up the kitchen, before she closed the refrigerator door. She put out the cigarette in the trash between some mashed potatoes. Then she took her robe and the kitchen towel (both stained with cum and pussy juice) to the bathroom where she ran them under water while she peed over the toilet for about five minutes trying to get out all of Marlon's semen. She finally decided to go to bed, she didn't want to take a shower and wake up her entire family.

She hung her robe and towel in the bathroom to dry and and tried to walk quietly up the squeaky stairs.

She opened the bedroom door slowly and walking around her brother snoring and got into bed. She was so tired, but she could still feel some of her stepbrother's cum inside and her pussy pulsing gently as she fell asleep.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers