All Comments on 'The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 06'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow, Excellent

Am looking forward to chapter 7, great job!

nohbohdehnohbohdehabout 12 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next....

any timeframe on next chapter...

metallianmetallianabout 12 years ago
Simply great

As usual, you wrote a masterpiece. Looking forward for next chapter

caj0737caj0737about 12 years ago
very hot

loved the chapter cannot wait for the next one. had my cock nice and hard throughout the entire story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it. Hurry with the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I read the entire story and was hard during the entire read. Any time frame for the next chapter?

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 12 years ago
More, please!

I would love you to keep going with this one. Lots of perversions left for them to explore. Her son obviously is getting ideas, and Dad should be allowed to see Tara get royally fucked in front of him, so he can be doubly humiliated. Maybe they can force him to do a little servicing as well - make him a submissive pervert to complete his conversion.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Another Story Is Told

The first chapter had 37 comments. This one had 8. Guess that tells a story in itself, huh.

More later...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm not sure

I'm not sure where this story CAN go from here, but it does need some sort of ending, if for no other reason than the "to be continued" comment at the end. I would like to see some resolution, either and acknowledgement from the husband and wife (and daughter) that they will be continuing their 'activities', whether or not the debt is paid off, or perhaps (hopefully) some more inventive and erotic scenes that only this very imaginative author can think of. I'm hoping for the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The sex is hot but...

It's affecting Donnie more like a bad addiction. You wouldn't give a loved one who's a drug abuser or alcoholic more of their poison would you? Sure it makes them feel good for a while... but what about the rest of the time? They are slowly dying inside and eventually will eventually be dependent on that poison to function at all. No. Someone who loves that person would intervene or at least set them free. Set the man free, bro. I honestly believe this story would be better without Donnie in it. Just my 2 cents, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next chapter please!!

great story!! Eagerly awaiting the results of the auction!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write the next one soon.

Long before I started paying attention to the Author of Literotica stories. I noticed that the stimulus plan was my favorite non incest story on the site. Little did I know at the time that you were also the writer of most of my favorite incest stories as well. Over the years I continued to check in on the story line and was always pleased by what I found. But this is by *far* my favorite of all but the 1st one. I must have reread this story at least 30 times. Now while I generally frown on rushing authors. I'm going to plead with you, please write the next chapter soon. I need to get to the one where she fucks her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi How soon will we see another chapter

Very good story .....was wondering when you are going to write about her husband leaving her and taking JR. with him ..is that in your story line at all .....because we know she is not going to stop being a whore ...

let me know THANKS

bvrluvrbvrluvralmost 10 years ago
Waiting patiently!

Such a horny story. Notice it is nearly a year since your last publication, hope you are going to continue this fabulously sexy story!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This story has gone to hell...

This story is so bad that has gone always down and down until reached hell and stopped...Thank you for stopping it...

SunloverSunloveralmost 9 years ago
I liked this series

I read all of you 'Stimulus Plan' stories and enjoyed them all. I see you have received a few negative comments on some of them but what the heck. Fantasies are fantasies and they lead us where they lead us. For down and dirty eroticism I think they were great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

I would love to read more of this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!!

Keep this going!! Please!!

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
Great Story

I've read this story several times, always hoping for another chapter. But, since so many years have passed since the last chapter was posted, I guess the chances are slim to none that another chapter will appear.

Even so, great story.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
What will never be...

Sadly, this story will never be completed. Ahabscribe has long since departed this website, so we'll never get another chapter or an ending. I always assumed the son was being set up as the eventual dominant sexual partner, who would take control of his mother's life. But we'll never know. A shame, but it was fun while it lasted.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Wow, Just Wow

Just want to say, one of the Best stories I have read so Far. I hope you finish it, so that we might be able to see Tara lose her Virginity and both mom and Dad coming home and humiliate the Dad! Would Love for them to end up totally cucking the Dad, Being total Bitches in the end to MAKE Dad openly Submit to them Both

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Worst mother ever

The daughter is now a whore and her future is ruined. Someone needs to get the younger kids away from these disgusting parents before they are sold to these animals. Nothing erotic about any of this once a mother whores out her own daughter. Pathetic someone even contemplates this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHOA

I wonder how it would go if they all just stopped slutting and became respectable people. Maybe be good for another chapter...

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
One thing hitler got right was sterilizing degenerates like this

All involved need to be terminated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m dying to read the next part! No idea if you’re still writing but you’ve definitely got the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gosh, what ugly and disgusting tale!

this story just can't be worst than that.....this tale is a garbage at its finest.

1* for this crap of story

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Geez, I wish you would continue with this series.......without a doubt one of the best I have ever read...............():\

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story. Talk about the "Happy Hooker!" Now she has enlisted her daughter. I hope that you can continue this incredible and erotic story if you are still writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

awesome!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

A fantastic story. You incorporated the daughter into it very smoothly. Mom did not get involved at all, but was obviously pleased. Sexual convention went by the wayside with not even a whimper. I loved it that the daughter was as oversexed as her mother and both were obviously utterly without sexual inhibitions. This made the daughter’s transition to a whore very smooth and fun to read about. I hope that the author can get back to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 7: the night at the club is a hit, Tara gets pounded 6 ways to Sunday along with her mother, and they go home at 4 in the morning to an angry/aroused Donnie. He fucks them both silly and as promised it becomes a regular thing. Soon enough they both get knocked up and now become pregnant incestuous whores and are always a package deal. Then snapshot ahead to where the son gets involved and fucks them regularly. Then further ahead to where the youngest daughter becomes a Cabal Whore and mommy + her daughters become a loving throuple of whores. They all get knocked up at the same time again, the youngest her first time being pregnant of course. The cycle then continues for many generations, with every daughter being introduced to the ways of the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous