The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mister Richards let out a satisfied moan as she lingered over the crown of his cock, finally reaching out to stroke her long, sandy-blonde hair as he smiled at me and said, "Your daughter has a lovely and talented tongue, my dear."

Tara's eyes beamed up at him in response to his praise and after another minute's ministrations of her tongue on his cock head, my daughter proceeded to give Mister Richards an enthusiastic, albeit sloppy blowjob. She sucked most of him into her mouth before choking and having to back off, but she recovered nicely, running her tongue up and down his long shaft, licking the swollen head like it was the world's most delicious ice cream cone and continuing stubbornly to try and deep throat the older man, almost succeeding once or twice.

Sweat broke out on Mister Richards' brow as she never relented, her eyes on him constantly, only sparing me a brief glance once in a while to confirm that I was looking on proudly and lovingly as she sucked his cock. After several minutes, he spoke up, his voice betraying his need to climax. "Tara, listen to me carefully. When I cum, do not swallow and do not spit it out. Hold my sperm in your mouth, savor the taste, but under no circumstances swallow."

Tara gave him a slight nod as she sucked to indicate that she understood. Her lips retreated up his long cock until she was holding only the head between her luscious lips. My daughter's cheeks hollowed out somewhat as she sucked him more forcefully and I watched with glee and awe as my oldest child made Mister Richards gasp and moan and finally cry out, "I'm cumming, you sweet little slut!"

His body shook and trembled with each ejaculation, his fingers entangled in Tara's sandy hair, holding her mouth in place as she continued to suck, her eyes glowing with triumph and perhaps pleasure as she accepted his hot semen into her mouth. Finally, with a pleased groan, Mister Richards yanked Tara's head back and off his cock, a wet string of spit and semen following her lips, finally snapping to splatter between her firm breasts.

My daughter kept her mouth open, showing us the thick blobs of semen pooled on her tongue, showing Mister Richards that she could obey his commands. He grinned down at her and said, "You were marvelous, Tara...now, kiss your mother and share my semen with her."

Tara made a strange noise deep down in her throat as his request caught her off guard, but didn't resist as I turned towards her, moving on my knees until I could put my arms around her, our naked breasts mashing deliciously against each other. I could see amazement and lust and even a little fear in her eyes as I pressed my lips against hers.

I could feel her heart beating wildly beneath her breasts as I hugged her tightly to me and slipped my tongue into her mouth to roll over her semen covered tongue, lapping up Mister Richard's seed, so wonderfully familiar but with a slightly different taste...one that I knew instinctively, recognizing it as my own flesh and blood.

Tara moaned into my mouth and then moaned again as her tongue responded to mine, coming to life to twirl and dance around mine as we passed Mister Richards' sweet and salty tasting sperm back and forth between us, the kiss growing more intense as my daughter's arms came up to embrace me, pulling me tighter against her, her hard nipples poking into my soft, meaty tits.

Since my first assignment for Mister Richards, I had discovered my lust for women, but this surpassed any desire I had had before and I knew almost instinctively that it was the familial connection coming into play. I had been aroused by my experiences with others practicing incest, most notable with Mister Stockman and his daughter, Jane, but now to be kissing my own daughter...not a motherly kiss, but a passionate, sapphic kiss, sharing a man's semen, I felt my pussy quiver, flirting with orgasm without any direct stimulation.

Finally, Mister Richards said in a voice tinged with regret, "Time, ladies. You may both swallow now." It was with great hesitation that I did so...the first time I had ever reluctantly followed one of his commands. My daughter and I broke the kiss, pulling back to see each other's lips shiny with each other's saliva and Mister Richards' semen.

"Have you ever kissed a woman before, Tara?" Mister Richards asked.

My daughter nodded slowly and said, "A few times...me and some girlfriends at sleepovers and stuff." Her voice was soft, almost cowed as she kept glancing at me with amazement and longing. My hand was slowly caressing her arm, maintaining some sort of physical contact.

"Have you ever licked pussy before, my dear?"

Tara's eyes were again wide with surprise as she slowly shook her head and whispered, "No."

Mister Richards leaned forward, "Now I know that if I asked your mother to put her face between your legs and eat you until you were screaming with pleasure, she would do it....I can see it in her face that she's dying to lick your sweet little cunt right now. If I told you to put your tongue into your mother's pussy and lick her until you were practically drowning in her cunt cream, what would you do?"

Tara licked her lips and said in a quavering voice, "I'd do whatever you commanded me to do." She looked at me and said, "I'd love to find out what Mom tastes like."

"Wonderful, wonderful," Mister Richards chortled. "Well, then. Let us get busy then." My heart was beating wildly as I expected him to order us into a sixty-nine position, but he surprised me by standing up and saying, "If you would, Sonya," pointing to his pants pooled around his ankles.

I recovered quickly and pulled his slacks back up, pausing to nuzzle his now semi-erect penis against my cheek and lips before tucking it in, earning a naughty grin from my daughter. After I buckled his belt, he moved briskly back to his desk, saying, "You lovely ladies get dressed...I need to make a phone call." He pushed a button and said, "Lilly, get me Steven Dechane on the phone, please."

He looked up, the phone cradled on his shoulder. "I should've asked before now, but Tara, are you a virgin? Be totally honest, now."

It was a bit odd to see my daughter who'd just sucked the cum out of a man's cock who was three times his age, blush, but she did, her face growing red again as she said, "Yes, I am." She grinned defiantly at my surprised face and said, "I'm still cherry with my hymen intact."

For the first time since I'd known him, Mister Richards seemed surprised, but he recovered quickly as someone came on line. As my daughter and I got dressed, we listened as he talked. "Steve? Louis here. My boy, I do believe we need to make some changes for our entertainment and subject for the charity auction...yes, our Sonya will still be the entertainment and subject, but I'm now going to sweeten it. Not only will our championship whore be on the auction block, but her daughter as well...Yes, I'm damn serious. Eighteen years old and a virgin, Steve...yes, her name is Tara, how did you...I see, she's on the high school soccer team with your daughter...Yes, she is lovely...I'm thinking we're going to see six figures...Absolutely...So, you spread the word, eh...They'll all be coming to see something most have only dreamed about...Right, see you Saturday."

As he talked, we were dressing, both of us intensely curious as to what he was referring to. He eyeballed us as we gathered our clothes together, taking advantage of the moment to steal a few caresses and touches of each other's bodies...my palms sliding over Tara's swollen nipples as I helped her put her bra back on, my fingers brushing against her swollen labia which her G-string was ineffectual in covering up.

"Now, now...control yourselves, ladies. Have a seat," he said as he hung up his phone. I have a proposal for you Tara...your first assignment and your Saturday assignment as well, Sonya." We both took our seats, reaching out to each other and holding hands, both of us curious and a bit nervous.

Mister Richards leaned forward and said, "Sonya, originally, I was planning to serve you up as the entertainment at the Superior Club's annual charity auction as well as being the subject of the auction...the high bidder has you for the night." I nodded. The Superior Club was a local civic organization made up of the most powerful and influential people in the county...they sponsored many worthy charities year round.

He grinned evilly and continued, "But, Tara's decision to join our little enterprise changes everything. You two will have a joint assignment. First, you two will star as the evening's entertainment -- offering everyone in attendance the opportunity to witness the first time you two make love to each other."

"Omigod," I breathed, feeling my daughter's hand tighten around my fingers.

Mister Richards nodded. "Yes, Omigod indeed! We've never had a mother and daughter give a lesbian performance before. I myself can barely wait." He held up a hand and said, "Secondly, Tara, we will be auctioning off a night to be with you and your mother along with having the privilege to be your first...to take your virginity."

Tara made a squeaking noise and looked at me, a silly grin on her face, but a grin that told me that all this was suddenly and terrifyingly real to her. She started to respond, but Mister Richards held up his hand and said, "If you offer up your cherry for this worthy charity, your first year's college is paid for."

We both gasped. Tara laughed and said gushingly, "Yes! Absolutely, sir!" She turned to me and squealed, "My first year paid for, Mom!" She let go of my hand and was on her feet and around the desk before either of us could react, hugging Mister Richards and kissing him repeatedly on the face.

Mister Richards was flabbergasted by her enthusiastic response, finally calming her down by groping at her breasts and kissing her on the lips, his tongue having a settling effect on her...or at least focusing her passion more precisely. Finally, he broke the kiss, coming out of his seat and forcefully spinning her around and sending her away with a playful slap on the ass. "Enough, my dear. Away with you and your mother before I decide to fuck you right here and now and deny our charity all that potential money."

I saw him glance at the closed door and I knew that we were being dismissed. I stood up and smiled gratefully at our banker and benefactor and steered Tara towards the door. "Saturday then, Sonya. Six o'clock at the Superior Club...you know where it's located, yes?"

"Yes, Mister Richards," I replied. Everyone in town knew it, an austere, yet grand old brick building in the downtown business district. I'd never been inside, but I was anxious to see have the experience.

He shook his finger at us playfully, but his commanding voice was brooking no argument as he said, "Now, feel free to kiss each other all you want, but no fingering or licking until Saturday...we want to be honest when we say this will be your first time as lovers!"

We left his office and dazedly nodded as we walked past Lilly Fox and on out of the building. Tara rode home with me, having gotten a ride down to the bank from a classmate. For several minutes, we drove silently, both of us still trying to digest what had been done and said inside Mister Richards' office.

Suddenly, I veered off the road, pulling into the very same deserted parking lot where I had once gone down on Tara's father after the first time I'd sucked off Mister Richard's cock. I turned the car off and scooted around in my seat to look at my eldest child. "Tara, are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

She looked back at me with her face glowing with excitement, reminding me of so many Christmases when she would descend the stairs to see what Santa had left her under the tree. "Mom, I am so fucking wet. I cannot believe how excited I am. I don't understand why more people don't think about sex like this. I know now why you're so much happier than you ever were before."

I nodded, acknowledging the truth about myself. "I know, Tara, but I am a whore...it took me all these years to discover that about myself, but baby, you're still practically a child."

Tara reached out, surprising me as she placed both her hands on my cheeks. "And I'm the daughter of a whore...maybe the world's greatest whore and ever since I've understood that, all I can think about is being like you, Mom. I love you and I want you. I want your life and I want to discover what it feels like to have your mouth on me...your tongue in me...to feel a big cock inside me, making me cum my brains out." Tara smiled at me as she added, "I might not be a whore yet, Mom, but I want to be. I want to be every bit the cumslut, pussy licking whore you are."

I was struck by the earnestness in my daughter's voice...the passion and the hunger, seeing in her eyes the same thing I saw in mine every time I looked in the mirror. I felt my eyes misting up again as I replied, "Thank you, Tara." I leaned over and kissed her, her tongue slipping out to greet mine and draw it back into her mouth.

We kissed for several minutes, pausing only when I felt her hands cup my breasts through my dress. I pulled back, gasping, "I want you so much, baby."

Tara nodded, sighing, "I want you too, Mom...I want to know what you taste like."

We stared at each other hungrily and then simultaneously began to laugh. "We better get going," I giggled, "Or some police officer's going to find my face buried between your legs."

Tara shivered at my teasing comment, but then grew a little more serious. "Mom...what about Daddy?"

I immediately sobered up and sighed. "Yeah, he's going to be very pissed about this. You're his little darling."

Tara smirked and said, "You mean he wants to fuck me, right?"

I opened my mouth and then closed it, trying to remember how to speak. My god, but our daughter had grown perceptive. Finally, I replied, "Um, yeah. You've picked up on it, huh?"

She nodded and replied, "Oh yeah, I feel his eyes on me all the time and a few times I've heard my name come up when you've let him fuck you after you've been out whoring." Tara paused a moment, giving me an odd and questioning look. "If I understand this all correctly, Daddy's maybe more of a freak than you are, Mom."

I was totally speechless, realizing how that either Donnie and I had not been as good as we'd thought at concealing our increasingly evolving relationship or that I had seriously underestimated how bright our daughter was. Tara prompted me into responding by saying, "I know Daddy gives you hell for all the whoring, but it turns him on too, doesn't it? He even likes to watch Mister Richards fucking you, doesn't he?"

I heaved a great sigh and said, "I don't know if he actually likes it, but me being unfaithful...being with other men and women too, I guess, does turn him on more than just about anything. I don't understand it, him getting off on being what they call being 'cuckolded,' but it does excite him." I gave my daughter a sly smile and added, "Almost as much as it excites me to cuckold him."

Tara nodded and said, "I think I sort of understand. When we tell him, Mom, let me handle it. I think I know what to do."

I reached out and stroked her face. "My sweet baby, you've been thinking about this for a while, haven't you."

My daughter shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I guess...more like I've been dreaming about it for a long time." Her words, the timbre of her voice filled with hungry anticipation nearly made me cream my pussy right then and there. A part of me anxiously wanted to get to Saturday night as soon as possible, even though a nastier part of me was anxious to see how we would deal with her father.

Telling Donnie didn't take all that long. Friday night, we grilled burgers out on the patio and afterwards, sat out and admired the starry night. Donnie Junior went off to a friend's house to play computer games and our littlest one went to bed. Tara and I gathered up the dirty paper plates and utensils and were waiting for my husband when he came in from cleaning and covering the grill. He had a moping expression on his face as he did most of the time these days, his face only brightening a little as he spared his daughter an appreciative glance as she washed the few dirty items left over in the sink.

Tara was wearing a short denim skirt and a tight T-shirt that molded itself around her firm, youthful breasts with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. I saw her smile to herself, somehow sensing that he was watching the subtle, teasing roll of her hips as she shifted from one foot to another. Finally, our daughter glanced coyly at her father and said, "Daddy, can we talk for a bit...it's about school."

A dark cloud passed over Donnie's face and he heaved a great sigh and said, "I suppose we need to, honey. I ain't been looking forward to it." He dropped heavily into a kitchen chair, glancing at me a little shamefacedly.

Tara dried her hands on a kitchen towel and turned to face us both, leaning against the sink counter, thrusting her breasts out proudly. "Daddy, I know that things have gotten tougher again and you've been worried about how I can still go to the university, but..."

I'm sorry we can't do it, sweetheart," Donnie blurted out, interrupting our daughter. He threw up his hands and continued, "Maybe in a year or so, but until then, I think going to the community college is what you'll have to do." He tried to look into Tara's eyes, but couldn't manage it, lowering his gaze to her shapely legs.

"Daddy," Tara began again patiently. "What I wanted to say is that you don't have to worry any more. I've figured out a way to pay for school...to pay for everything."

Donnie's head rose sharply as he gazed first at Tara and then at me in disbelief. "E-Everything? How...how is that possible? Did you get another scholarship?"

I took a deep breath and held it as Tara smiled sweetly at her father and after a moment's hesitation, said in a rush of words, "Daddy, I'm going to start working for Mister Richards just like Mom does."

I slowly let the breath hiss between my lips as I exhaled, watching the words go from being meaningless to being completely comprehended, Donnie's expression going from surprise to slack confusion to darkly furious in the span of a few seconds. Suddenly, Donnie leapt to his feet, turning the kitchen chair over with a clatter as he did so. He turned to me with his hands balled into fists, "YOU FUCKING CUNT! WHAT DID YOU DO?" he screamed at me, spittle flying from his lips to splatter on my face.

"I didn't do anything, Donnie. Our daughter went to Mister Richards on her own."

"LIAR!" Donnie sobbed, his eyes wide and deranged. "YOU DID THIS YOU CRAZY FUCKING WHORE! YOU WANT TO FUCKING CORRUPT MY LITTLE GIRL! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FIRST!"

My husband drew back a fist and I flinched as I expected to be hit, but before he could swing at me, he was frozen in place as Tara said softly, but confidently, "Daddy."

Donnie turned and looked at our daughter, his mouth dropping open in surprise. I turned and gasped a little as I looked at my oldest child who was still leaning against the sink, but who had grasped the hem of her denim dress and had pulled it upwards, revealing her naked pussy underneath -- her legs spread slightly apart to allow us both to get a good look at her swollen and glistening labia

"T-Tara? What...what do you think you're doing, s-s-sweetheart?

"Showing you your heart's desire, Daddy," replied our daughter, confidence and purpose growing stronger in her voice with each spoken word. "I know you want my pussy, Daddy...you've dreamed of fucking me for years. You look at me and wonder what it would be like to feel my hot, tight pussy wrapped around your cock...right, Daddy?"

My husband's lips moved silently and it was only after staring at our daughter's vagina for nearly a minute, watching her lips swell even more and part to reveal pink and wet succulent flesh that Donnie found his voice and whispered, "Oh yes, Tara."