The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara nodded as an evil smile grew over her face. "Then listen up, dear Daddy. I'm looking forward to getting fucked by you, I love you too, Daddy, but..." She paused and glanced at me, throwing me a naughty wink that sent delicious shivers of erotic delight coursing through my body.

Licking her lips, Tara took a step towards her father, still holding the hem of her skirt up to show off her naked and aroused cunt. "I love you, Daddy, but the only time you are ever going to get to put your cock up your little's girl's pussy is when someone else already has pumped it full of hot, creamy sperm."

She took another step towards Donnie and said, "I'm going to be Mister Richards' new slut and I'm going to suck and fuck strange men and then and only then am I ever going to let my daddy fuck me."

A bevy of emotions seem to ripple across my husband's face and I thought insane anger would win out as he again raised his fists as if to strike our daughter and I came to my feet, determined to stop him, but Tara spoke up, something powerful and carnal now dominating her voice as she said, "Be honest, Daddy. Just thinking about sticking your peter into your little girl's tight pussy and feeling it full of another man's hot spunk is making you hard, isn't it?"

As our daughter's matter of fact statement crashed down on him, Donnie dropped his hands again and gave a sob, glancing at me with an expression of utter defeat. Tara took another step towards her father and he actually retreated, only to trip over his overturned chair to fall onto his back as our daughter continued to advance. I stifled a giggle as I saw clear evidence that Tara's words were true as a prominent bulge pressed upwards from his crotch, straining against his khaki slacks.

Tara stepped over her father, straddling him, a wicked gleam in her eyes as she glanced over at me and winked again, making me moan as my pussy quivered in the spasms of an approaching orgasm. I felt my nipples ache as they hardened in the excitement of the moment. My daughter squatted down with the lithe grace that only one so young could muster and astonished me as she rolled her bald, gleaming wet cunt over the erection in Donnie's pants.

"Feel me, Daddy!" she gasped, "Feel how hot I am...how hot your baby girl's pussy is against your dick." She shivered for the first time, betraying her own arousal. "Now you can call me a whore and a slut, just like you do Mom," Tara murmured softly to her father. "I don't mind because it will be true, but you're not going to do anything to stop me. I'm going to go to work with Mom."

Tears streamed down Donnie's face and he whimpered, "No...you can't, Tara. You're my daughter. It's wrong, baby."

Tara ground her naked pussy more forcefully against her father's erection and hissed, "Just like it's wrong for you to want to fuck your daughter, Daddy, but that can happen too...it can happen just the way you know you want it." She rolled her hips again and said just above a whisper, "You get to have me after every time I fuck someone else, all sticky and oozing another man's cum."

Again, she rolled her hips over Donnie's hardness. "Imagine it, Daddy. Imagine me rubbing my juicy pussy lips, oozing another man's hot semen, and sliding along your hard cock, slipping inside all that gooey fuck juice and fucking me"

"Jeezus," moaned my husband. "Tara...baby...I -- no, I can't..." He whipped his head back and forth as if denying his own lewd desires.

"Don't fight me, Daddy or this is as close as you'll ever be to my pussy," hissed Tara, working her hips lewdly dragging her wet mound over Donnie's crotch. "And it feels so good, doesn't it, Daddy? Imagine how good it will feel holding you inside me...how wet and hot your cock will be inside your. Little. Girl."

Donnie cried out, flinging his hips upward, almost knocking Tara off balance, but our daughter maintained control as her father jerked uncontrollably, her eyes growing wide with delight as she suddenly comprehended that her father was cumming in his pants to her nasty taunting. Understanding of the power she possessed blossomed in her face. She smirked a little as Donnie finished cumming, sobbing, "Oh, I love you, Tara...my little baby slut."

"I guess we have an understanding, don't we, Daddy," Tara said, slowly rising and stepping away from her father, dropping her skirt, but not before I could see how wet her pussy was, juices shining brightly and invitingly on her inner thighs. I turned my attention to my husband and felt a sweet, but small orgasm ripple through me, making me moan and press my legs together as I saw Donnie's crotch -- his khakis stained dark from our daughter's wet pussy and from the growing, darker spot where he'd shot his wad in his pants.

Tara stepped over to me as I came up out of my chair again, her arm sliding around my waist. "What do you think, Mom. Can I keep up with you?"

I grinned at her and then kissed her on the lips, taking her by surprise as I ran my tongue over her lips. "You are definitely my daughter, honey," I purred.

Tara shivered against me as she let out a halting breath and I suddenly perceived that beneath the lewd bravado she'd exhibited with Donnie, she was scared to death. I hugged her tightly and whispered into her ear, "I am so proud of you."

Donnie struggled to his feet, sniffing as he rubbed his hand across his tear stained face. Various expressions struggled for control of his face as he came to terms with what had just happened. Finally, a weak sneer dominated as he hissed, "Just like your mother -- a goddamn fucking whore." He stumbled out of the room, his feet loudly lumbering up the stairs to be followed by the slamming of our bedroom door.

Our daughter stared at me, her sluttish attitude suddenly replaced by an expression of shock and dismay. In all her years, Donnie had never raised his voice or said anything to her that was more than mildly reprimanding. I smiled and kissed her again. "Don't worry, baby," I said. "Your daddy's just trying to save face. He's probably upstairs jacking off again thinking about fucking you. He talks to me the same way, but it's the only way he is able to really say, 'I love you,' these days.

Tara nodded, processing this and adding it to what she'd already deduced about her father and me. "This is so fucking weird...and so fucking hot, Mom!" she said before succumbing to a fit of giggling that proved infectious, leaving us both prone to sudden laughter as we finished up in the kitchen.

I sent her off to bed after we spent a little quality time kissing in the doorway between the hallway and the kitchen, Tara leaning back against the doorframe while I pressed my body against hers, feeling the excited pounding of her heart as our breasts mashed together under our blouses. I fought off the terrible need to kneel down and kiss and lick her young pussy -- my still fairly new love of pussy feeling stronger than ever before. Finally, I broke the kiss, hugged my daughter and with a playful pat on her bare bottom, sent her up to her bedroom, saying, "Get some sleep, baby...tomorrow is a really big day!"

I waited up until Donnie Junior returned home and kissed him goodnight chastely on his cheek, following him upstairs, staring appreciatively at how my son was beginning to fill out his blue jeans. When he had closed his door, I checked on my littlest one, my heart filled with love and pride for my youngest daughter sleeping soundly and then moved on to my bedroom only to find the door locked.

Quietly, I tapped on the door and said softly, "Donnie, open this door...open it now." When there was no response, I knocked a little more loudly and said, "Donnie, open up." I felt a sudden bad feeling about what foolishness my husband might do to himself, but was relieved to hear someone shifting on the bed and then the muted sound of footsteps.

"Fuck off, Sonya. I can't bear the sight of you tonight. Go sleep on the fucking couch or leave and go find one of your sick johns to fuck." I shook my head, feeling both love and frustration for my husband. I perceived that his hostility was all part of his act to maintain his dignity or the shreds that still remained, but I knew that in his heart, he was in hog heaven and wished he'd simply accept his role in our relationship wholeheartedly as well as the relationship he was about to begin with our daughter.

"Fine, Donnie, act that way," I whispered in a harsh tone. "Be a pissy bitch, but we both know that tomorrow you'll be begging to fuck me...and Tara." I stalked away, returning downstairs to shower in the guest bathroom. Afterwards, I padded naked into the laundry room to look for a clean nightgown, settling for one of my son's football jerseys to wear as a nightshirt over my naked body. I thought about sleeping in the guest room, but instead, I slipped back upstairs and tapped on Tara's door. "Sweetie?" I whispered, quickly entering the room to find a sleepy eyed daughter with one of those glittery vampire novels in her hands. "Would you mind some company?" I said softly as she sat the book aside. "Your father is feeling a little...whiny tonight."

Tara rolled her eyes and then grinned at me, throwing back the quilt on her bed. She was wearing a T-shirt and no panties, looking both innocent and slutty at the same time, sending naughty tingles of desire coursing through my body. "I'd love to sleep with you, Mom...if you think we can keep our hands off each other."

I hurried to slide beneath the covers, scooting over to cuddle with my daughter, murmuring, "Well, we can try, sweetie, before we locked lips and began to kiss. Again, there was a layer of surreal feelings overlaying the erotic delight of knowing that my tongue was dancing with the tongue of my daughter as we kissed like the lovers we were about to become. As our tongues slithered and danced, my hands were actually trembling as I resisted the urge to do more than slide my palms up and down her arms and over her shoulders. Her toned leg crossed over mine, allowing us to draw closer together, belly to belly and breasts to breasts and I could feel her trembling body struggling with the same hungry desires as I had.

I hungered to taste the heat emanating from between her legs, to feel her fiery slickness on my fingers, but Mister Richards' commanding words echoed in my ears, "No touching or licking until Saturday." I don't know how my daughter managed to control her own desires...maybe like her mother, a stern but gentle command from that pot-bellied old man was enough.

We kissed and necked into the wee hours of the morning, both our cunts becoming sopping wet and making Tara's bedroom reek like a Tijuana whorehouse, the aroma of sweet and wet pussy thick in the air. Between bouts of passionate kissing, we talked, mostly with me pursuing my curiosity, still wondering how my daughter could act so sluttish and have so limited sexual experience.

Tara just grinned and shrugged and said, "Maybe it's just in my blood, Mom." As I held her, she looked up into my eyes and said, "I wasn't always like this, but once I kinda reasoned out what you were doing, it's like something went off in my head. I started fantasizing about stuff I never even imagined a person could do. I used to be embarrassed to even touch Bobby's dick, but then I started sucking it like I was starved for it and began looking for excuses to suck other dicks."

My daughter gave me a slightly embarrassed look. "I didn't really have to suck Mister Branford's cock for that grade, but I'd heard he was open to letting girls do that for a grade bump and I wanted to see what an older man's cock was like and well..." Tara's face split into a huge grin. "Still getting used to the taste, but I like cock and sperm!"

I shook my head, still trying to grasp this unsuspected side of my daughter. "And you never gave up your virginity?"

Tara giggled. "Well, not for lack of trying with Bobby. All he had to do was see my little pussy and he'd explode prematurely and towards the end...well, he liked me sucking his dick." She snuggled against me a little more firmly, her breath warm and sinfully sweet against my breast. "Been awfully tempted lately though. When you went off and did your gangbang in Florida, I nearly climbed into bed with Daddy, but...it just didn't seem right."

"And now it does?"

Tara giggled. "I know, isn't that awful? As I realized that Daddy actually gets turned on by being a...whatsis...a cuckold, I realized it would be a lot nastier to make him wait until someone else fucked me."

I kissed the top of her head and sighed, "You are your mother's daughter, only wiser and smarter." Then suddenly, like a bomb bursting in my head, her earlier words caught up with me. "You know about the gangbang -- how?" I said, my voice rising with the sudden surprise.

Tara laughed and turned her head to look up at me. "Y'all have been a little careless with that naughty DVD of yours. I peeked at you two a couple of times when you were blowing him while he watched you fuck and suck all those guys." She licked her lips. "I learned a lot from that, Mom. You are such a fucking slut!" She rose up, pursing her lips to kiss me, saying softly just before her lips pressed against mine, "I want to be just like you, Mom and know the pleasure of all you've done!"

I felt embarrassed, proud and aroused by my daughter's words, amazed that she felt like she did about me and that the knowledge of my own wicked actions had spurred so much of the same desires in herself. As we kissed passionately one last time before slipping into sleep, I wondered to myself that if I had been exposed to such lewdness and pure carnality when I had been her age, would I have leapt equally anxiously into the arms of whorish delight way back then?

#

From the curtains before us, we could hear a rumble of anticipation that had Tara and me glancing nervously at each other. We were deep in the bowels of the Superior Club, having been greeted in the lobby by Lilly Fox who'd led us down several sets of stairs and into a small anteroom she jokingly referred to as the Green room. "Relax, ladies," she had said, smiling coyly at us. The members are just finishing dinner. She was wearing a slinky, gold sheath dress that clung to her like a second skin. Despite her somewhat bemused and "seen it all" affectations, I could see her nipples hard against the silky fabric of her dress and I could smell her arousal, although whether she had just been fucking someone prior to our arrival or was excited about our upcoming debut, I wasn't sure.

She left us alone and we sat together on a small davenport, holding hands and looking at each other silently. After debating all day about how we would be dressed, we'd settled on identical outfits, simple black halter dresses that we'd picked out earlier in the day. The material molded itself to our bodies and the plunging necklines revealed our family trait of ample breasts. The hemlines were extremely short, revealing Tara's toned and shapely legs and mine, which I thought couldn't compare to my young daughter's, but which she assured me were attractive enough. We both were wearing our hair pinned up, adding a slight tone of sophistication as well as keeping our shoulders bare -- something I had come to learn that men found most attractive.

"Last chance, baby to change your mind," I said softly, squeezing her hand. "I'm excited, but maybe your first time should be with someone you love."

Tara shook her head slowly and said, "I will be with someone I love when I lose my cherry." She tightened her grip on my hand. "I don't care whatever man gets to put his cock in me so long as you're there with me, Mom!"

I leaned in and whispered, "I love you, Tara!" before kissing her, feeling her lips part for my tongue and hearing her sigh happily. I felt her free hand drop on my knee and slide up my inner thigh, just reaching the hem of my dress when a door opened.

"Now, now, ladies," said Lilli softly. "Save it for the members." We both looked up and grinned bashfully at Mister Richards' secretary peering at us from the curtain. She smiled back, licking her lips and said, "It's time...finally."

We both stood up and began to move past her towards the curtain she gestured to. I paused and rested one hand on her breast, feeling its heft and enjoying her sudden intake of breath. "You know, Lilly, I owe you so much. Maybe sometime, you can take a day off and we could get better acquainted." I leaned in and ran my tongue over her slightly parted lips, enjoying the quiver that ran through her body.

She quickly recovered, glancing once at my daughter who stood there in wide-eyed amazement at watching her mother come on to another woman, before replying. "Bring your girl along and it's a date!" Lilly shook her head as if to clear it and said, "The Superior Club awaits."

I took my daughter's hand and we pushed through the curtain to find a short runway that moved upwards at a slight angle. At the end, a young man stood and said something into a device he held into his hands. As we reached him, a voice, greatly amplified boomed all around us.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE SUPERIOR CLUB, WE GIVE YOU YOUR EVENING'S ENTERTAINMENT. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, A MOTHER AND HER VIRGIN DAUGHTER WILL MAKE LOVE WITH YOU AS THEIR PRIVELEGED WITNESSES. PLEASE WELCOME, SONYA AND TARA HAMMONDS!"

We stepped out into what I guess could best be described as the base of a small amphitheater of maybe ten feet in diameter -- most of it filled with a large, round bed. Above us, surrounding us were three tiers of circular table where between seventy-five and one hundred people were sitting. The place was well lit and I could see people in various modes of dress -- spanning from tuxedos and gowns to business suits and sexy dresses. Well endowed and topless women were clearing dinner plates from the table. Men and woman were in equal number and some of them I recognized.

Father Thomas and his sister were present, he smiling benignly at us while his sister Mary Margaret looked down at us with undisguised lust. Mister Stockman and his daughter, Jane looked down at us as well -- Jane blowing me a kiss. There were others there as well that I had encountered in recent times, servicing them in my duties as the Cabal's whore, but there were others I did not know...at least not as of yet.

All gave us a long and loud round of applause. Tara gave a sudden gasp and said, "Look up there, Mom," pointing up above them all. I followed her pointing finger and gave a little cry of surprise as I saw a series of huge screens displaying a slide show of our lives. Not for the first time was I amazed at the power and capabilities of my employers, but it was still daunting to see the proof of our relationship being shown on the screens.

Our driver's licenses were shown, then Tara's birth certificate, then a series of photographs that showed my daughter and me together, spanning her lifetime. Apparently Mister Richards and others did not want anyone to have any doubts about our relationship and he and the others had the resources at their disposal to furnish all proof.

I felt a murmur of anticipation ripple through the crowd and knew it was time we were about our business. I turned to my daughter and said, "Are you ready, darling?"

Tara licked her lips and nodded. "I love you, Mom!" She slipped her arms around my waist and pulled me in, our lips pressing together with recent familiarity as our tongues danced to the crowd's approval. We kissed for a long time, our hands slowly roaming over each other's bodies.

I slid my hands up my daughter's back until my trembling fingers found the ties to her halter and after a bit of fumbling, undid them. Tara moaned into my mouth as I then traced my fingertips around to her chest and then began sliding them down until I hooked them in the plunging neckline of her dress and tugged them over her firm, upright breasts, drawing a sigh of appreciation from our audience and then another moan from her as I cupped her naked tits.