The Stone of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must, and you and all your sisters may have more cause to thank me than you know, should my quest prove successful. Now for the second part the favour: help me hide these bodies amongst the wheat. It may be only a temporary solution to their discovery, but I hope to be gone from this land soon."

The women helped me drag the bodies into the field and heap dirt and debris upon them. Then I gathered up the dropped weapons and distributed them amongst the former captives. I thought a moment, then also took some of my rations and gave them out too.

"From where do you hail?" I asked.

"We are maidens of Tolgarth." replied Keldara.

"Very well. Then, my maidens, I urge you, flee to the forest yonder and hide yourselves well. In three days I shall return, and escort you from this blasted place. I have no fear of these men."

Tears welled in the eyes of the ashen faced women, and each in turn hugged me tightly. They didn't care I was an orc, only that I'd been their saviour. I didn't really want to think about their fate had I not intervened.

"Go!" I urged them, "And look after yourselves. Be cautious. And remember, watch for me on the third day."

The women were loath to part from me, and considering where we were I didn't blame them, but did as I commanded. I could hardly take them to the Tower. But I found myself looking more and more forward to that encounter the more I saw I'd his land. Even without the promise of a reward, I would be happy to piss off Zarngorn.

I rode hard the remainder of the evening and on through into the night. As dawn broke I at last found myself within site of the tower. It stood atop a lone hill, looming against the horizon, angular and forbidding. It was still many miles off, but I felt uneasy, as if the stones themselves were watching me. Patrols of pikemen were growing more common now, their flaming torches serving as beacons and allowing me to bypass them. Still it was best to be safe and I left the path to follow the edge of a stunted wood. I'd been pretty lucky before, encountering amateurs, and if innocents hadn't been at stake I'd have probably hidden myself. Getting that Stone was more important than ridding the world of a few arseholes.

The sun was fast rising, and I felt the ache in Raskas's muscles. I patted the beast affectionately, "There there, Raskas, soon to sleep." I dismounted and lead Raskas into the trees. A trickle of a stream wound through the grove, and we both knelt to drink. It had been a bitter cold night, and the sky was crystal blue. I made camp, fed Raskas, wrapped myself in blankets, settled down against my horse, and drifted to sleep.

A snapping twig woke my. Instantly I rolled from the furs, hands snatching up my weapons. I positioned myself behind a tree and watched. The strands of sunlight through the boughs illuminated a figure approaching the camp. A little shorter than me, but considerably broader. Arms as thick as my thighs, wrapped in angular tattoos. A large, handsome fair dominated by a long, elaborately styled black beard. It was a dwarf. Noticing my gear strewn about for the first time he started, swore, and looked around, raising his weapon.

I stepped out from my hiding place, crossbow aimed at the intruder, "Put your weapon down and explain yourself."

The dwarf jumped and dropped the axe.

"Gods, an orc!" he said, backing away, "Steady there lass, I mean no harm to anybody but the servants of Zarngorn." He raised his hands, palms out. "See? I am Lorkar, clan fighter of Tarag-Rur, and sometime servant of the Ladies of Ildir."

I laughed, "The Ladies sent you too? It seems they didn't put too much faith in me! I'm in this cursed place on their account."

"So you yourself seek that damned Stone and its destruction? Then lower your weapon lady, perhaps you've found an ally."

I lowered the crossbow but didn't put it down, "You'd deign to join forces with an orc? I thought your people held some rather strong views, relating to some long forgotten wars. And anyway, what makes you think I need help?"

"I am not my people lass. And I think you need help because, if the Ladies told you what they told me, then they severely undersold the dangers ahead. If you truly want to get your riches, and you truly want to screw over that bastard Zarngorn, then you'll take what's offered. We'd do better to cooperate than compete I reckon."

I smiled, "I suppose that makes sense. Just mind you don't slow me down, dwarf!"

Lorkar snorted, "You cheeky bitch. I'll have you know I can march faster than any orc, and for many more miles. No one should doubt the stamina of a dwarf"

"I'll believe that when I see it."

Lorkar grinned, and dropped his pack to the ground. He rubbed his arms and exhaled, "It's bloody cold this morning, and I've come a fair way," he said, looking me up and down, his eyes pausing on twinkling eyes, the swell of breasts, my muscular thighs.

"Freezing," I replied, "Glad I've got my thick furs to wrap myself up in."

"Thick furs you say?" asked Lorkar, pulling a thin sheet from his bag. "Perhaps... perhaps, as it is so cold, we should both sleep under your furs. You know, to share warmth."

I raised an eyebrow, "Nuh-huh. If I need warmth I can always rest against my horse."

"Oh I assure you I'm better company than a horse. For one I smell marginally better, two: I probably snore lightly less..."

"Is there a third?"

Lorkar winked.

We made Lorkar's blanket into a makeshift pillow, and snuggled down into the furs. We rolled about a bit, getting comfortable. I made sure to brush various parts of myself against him. I'd just shut my eyes when I felt something hard jabbing into my side. I smiled to myself. Finally! Quietly I reached over and lightly began to run my fingers along the shaft of his erection. I felt Lorkar shiver next to me.

"What's this I've found? You don't want to sleep?" I said, grinning over at him. I traced a line along his dick from base to tip, and rolled the head of his cock in my palm. "Aren't us greenies taboo to you lot?"

"Umph. You're right, but, uh, like I said, there's a reason I'm out here and not stuck at a forge back home." He caressed my thigh, his fingers lightly dancing over my skin, and ran his hand up my side to stroke my thick black hair. "To tell you the truth I've always found the green skin rather a turn on. And that figure; tall, womanly, athletic..." He grunted. "Plus, well I don't need to explain the allure of forbidden fruit to you do I? Tomorrow we're risking our lives, and you're one hell of a hot piece of fruit lass." He bent his neck and lightly bit my neck, dragging his teeth across my skin.

Woo! I felt a rush of tingling and laughed, rolling on top of him, "Let's see about this dwarvish stamina then!"

I kisses and gently bit his strong arms, being careful with my sharp teeth, my breath growing quicker, feeling his rough hands stroking and massaging my body, his flesh rough and weather worn.

He pushed me off, taking the top spot for himself. Cheeky. It was a rush to feel the strength of him. Usually I was the one in charge, but here was a challenge.

Lorkar brought his mouth down to my breasts, kissing and sucking, kneading the soft flesh. I shuddered in pleasure and took his cock firmly in my hands, jerking hard and firm. It was built like him, so thick I could barely wrap my fingers round in. Lorkar's breath against me was hot and fast, his skin getting flushed. I tugged quicker and quicker, then rolled him over again. His hand found my pussy, caressing its lips and gently flicking my clit. We were both laughing and panting, caught somewhere between wrestling and foreplay.

At last I seized my chance. When I was on top again I swung myself around, and planting my pussy above Lorkar's face, I bent down and took his cock in my mouth. Oh. Damn. It really was broad. And it tasted good. I suppressed a choke and swallowed it up to the base, opening my mouth as wide as I could. I paused a moment, my tongue working along the shaft, exploring, then began to bob my head up and down, gagging slightly with each forward thrust. I was already wet.

Lorkar moaned, and wrapping both arms around my waist, brought his tongue to my clit. He licked hard and sucked, kissing and rolling the little nub with his tongue. I increased my speed, struggling to focus on the blowjob with all the shivers of pleasure streaming through my body. I wasn't about to let him win, that bastard was going to succumb first! I dug my claws into his thighs and left scratches the length of his legs. I could feel him shaking slightly under me, his muscles twitching, and his dick throbbing. The taste of pre-cum was already in my mouth.

Lorkar began to spank my, softly at first, but building in strength, keeping my pussy pressed firmly against his lips. Damn. He didn't need to be told. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and began to jerk him hard, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth, my long tongue rovering all over and around it. I felt the muscles of his legs stiffen, the lap of his tongue against me becoming frenzied and jerking. His dick twitched in my mouth. Hell, I moaned, my body warm and pulsing with pleasure. How I'd missed the feel of a real dick in my mouth and a beard buried in my loins.

Lorkar gave a long deep grunt, a spasm, and shot his load. I felt the hot thick cum hit the back of my throat, each throb of the broad cock pumping more into my mouth, so much some oozed out the sides and over my lips. It was too much for me to handle, his tongue, his spunk. My body jerked and bucked, the orgasm exploding up through me, a warmth blooming across every nerve.

I rolled off Lorkar and lay panting, cum running from my mouth, and my own moistness between my legs. I swallowed, feeling the slick, hot mess slide down my throat. Lorkar remained on his back, eyes unfocused. With a sigh he dragged himself over to me and threw an arm over my waist, drawing the fur back over them.

"Damn lass," he murmered, then began to snore. I chuckled quietly to myself, the tingling still coursing through my body. I too fell asleep.

*

We awoke to the evening chorus, a thin setting light fading as it threaded its way through crimson clouds and shadowed trees.

A quick meal over, I turned to my horse, "Best leave you here girl," I said, stroking the beast's neck. "The tower is no place for you."

I led her to the icey stream and looped the reins around a gnarled tree, "I'll be back soon enough my friend."

Together with Lorkar I set off towards Zargorn's keep. The sky was dark and grim, and though it did not stir our hearts, it suited our stealthy purpose. Many paths led to the tower, but we pair avoided them best as we could, our eyes and ears alert for any guards. Zargorn was rumored to have more than men in his service. Fortunately we encountered only humans, whose paltry senses would hardly have noticed a pig shitting behind them.

The tower stood atop its wooded hill, a great, squat tumble of black stones upon a rugged crag like a broken fist raised defiantly to the heavens.

I stalked ahead under the trees, my crossbow ready. Spotting two soldiers I dropped to a crouch, signalling to Lorkar, who moved quietly round to the side on the men. Seeing him so positioned, I fired, the bolt punching through iron scales to skewer the guard. Before his companion could cry out Lorkar lept from the undergrowth and brought his axe down at the base of the man's neck. Flesh split and bones splintered, and he too fell.

We reached the hewn stones of the encircling wall. Lorkar ran his hand across the stone, "We'll not climb this unaided," he said.

"Lucky I brought some grapples then," I replied, swinging my pack round and producing two spiked iron claws and a tumble of rope. "How's your arm?"

"Good enough missy, give me some space!" Lorkar stepped back, and spinning the hook hurled it high over the rampart. A clink. He tugged at the rope, "Seems to hold."

"Thanks," I said, "I'll go first."

Before he could respond I had grasped the rope and was deftly hauling myself up the wall. Lorkar shrugged, threw the second grapple up, and followed me, hand after hand, up the side.

I dropped over the side and almost landed on a guard. Before he could make a sound I ran him through. Lorkar joined me on the walkway, beads of sweat coating his arms and forehead.Hearing him I turned and smiled, "Thought I'd do you the favour," I said. "Help me tip him over the side?"

"Check for keys first?"

I slapped my forehead, "Good idea... here we are!"

The body disposed of, we turned to regard the tower itself. Orange lights glowed from high windows, but all was silent.

"How do you think we best enter?" I asked.

"Well let's not take the front door. Look, over there, see the steps leading down from the ramparts? I bet sonny's keys will open that. Once we're inside we should be okay, they say Zarngorn is a man who values his privacy."

We crept to the door and listened. No sound came from within. I turned the key in the lock. It clicked open. I drew the door back slowly, my eye at the crack. Beyond was a dimly lit room, walls hung with tapestries, and a door. "Empty," I said.

We entered, and repeated the process. A corridor stretched ahead. I walked forward, crossbow and sword in hand, Lorkar following with his axe. Still we heard nothing.

Rounding a corner we saw a stairway winding up and down. "Take your pick," I said.

Too late I noticed the stone slab beneath my foot give way. Fuck. I tumbled forward and fell. With a crash I landed upon a heap of warm straw, myself bleeding and bruised.

I looked up at the little square of light high above me. I could see Lorkar's head and hand. He pointed to himself, then beyond to the stairway, then down to me. OK. I waved in response and he was gone.

I felt myself over. Definitely some bruises and cuts, but nothing broken. I looked down to see my crossbow, one of the arms snapped off. Well at least I was in one piece. I picked up my sword and shouldered my pack.

My orc eyes quickly adapted to the dark, and I saw I was in the centre of a small cave, with tunnels branching off in four directions. Something smelt wrong, I could taste it, sour and bestial on the tepid air.

I moved cautiously in the direction of the stairs overhead, my sword in hand. Raw earth and rock around. I must now be in the very body of the hill.

The floor was strewn with straw, and here and there crumbled bones lay. Some were animal, but some were not. What had Lorkar said, something about not all Zargorn's servants being human? I put a hand to the jewel that hung from my neck. The Ladies had said it would protect me from the power of the Stone, perhaps it was good for other things too. Couldn't hurt to try.

The tunnel began to slope upward slightly, but the stench grew stronger. My senses urged me to turn, flee from what lay ahead. But that would mean getting lost, no doubt. Tunnels branched away from me intermittently, curving downward. Finding Lorkar or an exit was a long shot as it was. No, upwards was my only option.

The air now had a taste to it, even a human would have noticed. A mixture of sweat, blood, and something else... The tunnel widened out into a large cave, a fire burning at its centre. I shook my head, my eyes adjusting to the brightness. Too late I heard it. A great bellow and the sound of hooves clattering on stone.

I was thrown from my feet, my sword torn from my grip, and I hit the cave wall hard, the breath leaving me in an explosion. I rolled to my feet, facing my adversary. Before me loomed a giant of a man, or at least something like a man. Eight feet of muscle on bovine legs, surmounted by a great horned head. A minotaur.

"Puny woman! Fight!" he threw back his head and roared deep and guttural. I dropped to a crouch, held my arms ready for combat. The beast charged, horns forward. I side-stepped, grabbed his shoulder and swung myself onto his back. He managed to stop himself just before colliding with the wall, and I drove my elbow into the back of his neck. Snorting in pain he threw his arms backwards, trying to snatch me. Holding on by his hair I swung away from the first grasp, but his second caught me by the leg. I wrapped my thighs around his arm, and sunk my fangs into his flesh, drawing forth thick crimson from his biceps. Before he could get a better hold I span and dropped, rolling away.

Again ran at me, this time I thrust out my leg at the last instant, tripping the beast and sending him rolling across the floor. As he came to rest upon his back I leapt upon him. I punched him hard in the face and the neck, hoping to stun him. He tried to throw me, but I managed to keep ahold of him. We tumbled together, wrestling on the floor, the air thick with our mingled odours The minotaur had such strength! He grappled with me, and I my arms began to tremble with the effort of holding him at bay. I was starting to run out of options. The beast sat atop me, arms around me, crushing me. And I felt something. So it was like that too, was it.

Pheromones. That was the other smell. This monster may have been ferocious, but he was also horny as hell. I tried to hold him off with one hand, giving myself enough space to breathe and reached down to grasp his cock. My god it was beyond... I couldn't even close my fingers around it. I felt a change in the Minotaur's body immediately, his struggles slackening, his breath hot and heavy in my face. I might make it out alive after all.

I went as fast as my half grib allowed, tugging at the heaving member. It throbbed and trembled in my hand, a dark brown spear of machismo bigger than my forearm. He stopped struggling against me and fell on his back, great bestial moans shuddering from his lips. Now that I wasn't being crushed anymore I had greater freedom to work upon my task. I knelt in front of the creature, using both hands. His arms and legs twitched, his chest arching up. Somehow his cock grew harder still, precum oozing slowly from the bulbous head. Despite myself I began to feel a wetness between my legs. Something about the life and death struggle only moments before, coupled with the raw maleness of the Minotaur stirred something deep within me.

I lent in, rubbing the cock against my torso, feeling the heat of it against my skin. I couldn't resist any longer, and ran my tongue all the way from base to tip. The creature thrashed in pleasure. There was no question of fitting the thing in my mouth, but I continued to kiss and lightly bite the shaft. I felt hot and flushed, the dampness in my loins growing.

The Minotaur's breath quickened, becoming short and sharp. I could feel his dick expanding ever so slightly, and knew he wasn't far off. Raking the hard stone floor with his claws the beast let out a tremendous roar and came. The great white load shot into the air, covering my face and much of the cave beyond. I had enjoyed that more than I'd care to admit.

The creature itself lay trembling on his back. He was no threat to me now, at least for the time being. I cleaned myself off with a rag from my pack, and went and fetched up my sword. Standing over the Minotaur with weapon drawn, it struck me now would be the time to kill the beast. And yet, I hesitated, seeing the pleasure dimmed eyes, the expression of ecstasy on his face. This was a brutish creature, no mistake, but undeniably a person. I would not kill him. Besides, cold blooded executions weren't my style.

I left the cave, heading in the direction I hoped would lead me to stairs, and freedom. The tunnel continued to rise, until at last terminating in a blank wall. I cursed in frustration. Damn this place! I looked about, seeking some hidden doorway. At last I glanced upward and saw a trap door. It was too small for the Minotaur to fit through, and the sheer sides of the tunnel would prevent any human from escaping. But they didn't have the advantage of claws and well muscles fingers and toes.