The Stone of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my shoes, scabbarded my sword, and climbed up the rock face. Reaching the trapdoor, I pushed it open slowly, being careful to stay as silent as I could. It didn't creak. Must have been well oiled. The room above me was in darkness. I listened. Nothing.

I hauled myself up and found myself in a small, lushly carpeted chamber. There was a table piled with dusty tomes, and several leather chairs. Rich tapestries hung from the walls. A curtain hung across a doorway, light shining around its edges.

I crept forward and peered into the room beyond. A great throne dominated the space. Upon it sat a tall thin man of indeterminate age, dressed in decadent finery. Zarngorn the sorcerer. Before him, restrained by guards, were a group of young women in flowing dresses and elegant hairdos topped with tiaras. Daughters of the lands' nobility. They stood enraptured by the mage, jostling each other and pinning softly.

Zarngorn raised his fist high above his head. In it he held a glowing green jewel. The eyes of the women followed the Stone, its Eldrich light reflected in their eyes. I too felt a tug at my heart. For a flicker of an instant Zarngorn seemed something else, someone perfect and wonderful. Then reality returned. I fingered the little gem at my neck, thankful for the Sisters' forward thinking.

"Now my pretties, you will return to your kingdoms. You will do as I have instructed, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes!" They cried.

"Good. And, in return, you shall have my favour."

The women sighed even louder, many of them flushing red.

Turning to his men Zarngorn flicked his wrist. "Take them away. Make sure they are returned safely, do I make myself clear? They must be treated well, at least until they have served my purpose." The men bowed and let the crying women from Zarngorn's presence. Before the door was shut Zarngorn called after them "Have Velena sent up, and then see I am not disturbed. I must relieve some tension."

Zarngorn was now alone in the room. I feared he would get up and wander about; short of re-entering the labyrinth there were few hiding places open to me. Fortunately he remained seated, chin resting on first, fingers drumming against the armrest of his throne. Now I was not distracted I could see a faint mist of multicoloured light swirl around the sorcerer. Charms and spells lay about him, quashing any notions I had of slipping a blade into him as he slept, cold blooded or not. I had no wish to try his magic. Stick to the plan.

There was a rap at the door. "Enter!" A dark haired woman entered, her form hidden by a flowing purple garment.

"What does my master desire?"

Zarngorn flung back his robe, exposing his naked body. "I require your usual aid Velena."

"As you wish my lord." Velena shook off her dress, revealing that she too was nude beneath. Her skin was olive, her figure all curves. They kissed, then she knelt before Zarngorn and began to gently jerk his hardening member, slowly kissing his chest and thighs. Zarngorn sighed and lent backward, closing his eyes. He stroked Velena's hair, treating her with surprising gentleness.

He wove his fingers in the air, muttering under his breath. As he worked his spell his cock grew longer and longer, curving upward to meet Velena's face. She worked her tongue around his head before taking him in her mouth, bringing her heavy breasts up to engulf his dick. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, whilst she heaved her breasts up and down against his shaft. It was like watching an artist.

"Good girl, ungh, good girl," said Zarngorn, all the while caressing her hair and neck with his thin fingers. "Don't stop... I'm..." his body spasmed, but Velena didn't stop, only started to slow her movements gradually. Eventually his cock began to go limp and shrink to it's normal size. Zarngorn pulled Velena in close and they kissed fiercely.

"Leave me now my sweet, rest. I'll call for you again soon."

Velena gathered up her dress and curtsied, "As you wish my lord."

She turned and left the room. Zarngorn stared after her, then got up, crossed to another curtained doorway, and disappeared within the adjoining chamber.

I waited to see if he would return, but after several minutes I had heard and seen nothing. Hoping his command to not be disturbed would be obeyed, I crept into the room, keeping low and close to the walls. Soft rumbling came from beyond the curtain. Reaching it I peaked in. Zarngorn lay in the centre of a large over-wrought wooden bed, eyes shut, snoring quietly. Now was my chance.

Sword in hand, jewel of protection around my neck, I entered the bedchamber. Damn, where was the Stone? I'd last seen it in his hand, what had he done with it? I approached the bed, searching in the dim light for a green effulgence. There! In his breast pocket. The light shone faintly through the dense fabric, a thin strand of chain emerging to lie upon his robe.

I extended my sword out, its sharp tip questing for the golden band. Zarngorn mumbled and shifted slightly in his sleep, stopping my heart an instant. He stilled. I probed forth once more, finding the coil of chain and slipping it onto the blade. I lifted the sword and tilted it upward slowly. As soon as it no longer hung over the bed I brought the Stone to my hand quicker, my fingers closing tightly round it. It felt cold, greasy. I slipped in into my pocket.

I padded from the room I quick as I dared, glad to leave the sorcerer's presence. Then it hit me. What was I to do now? Doubtless the door leading out to the corridor would be guarded. Perhaps even now Lorkar was alerting soldiers to our trespassing, or worse, was already captured. I hoped he was all right, privately I'd enjoyed his company a good deal. But destroying the Stone was more important than any notions of friendship, and I wasn't about to do that here. Seeing Zarngorn instructing those maidens had given me an inclinkling of his plan, and I didn't like it one bit.

My eyes alighted up a small window just above head height. I breathed a sigh of relief. I reached up and eased it open, fixing my grappling hook tightly onto the frame. Taking rope around my waist, I climbed through the opening, and began to ease myself down. Luckily it wasn't far. As soon as my feet touched the cobbles I felt my heart lighten a little. Nearly there.

Above me came a great cry, and from the window rays of reddish hue spat forth. The air around me crackled, giving off the wet, bright smell of thunder storms. He knew. I ran across the courtyard, and leaping, scrambled up over an outhouse and onto the walkway of the surrounding wall, not daring to look behind.

Before me stood a guard, "What? Who're you?"

Without breaking stride I swung my sword heavily, crunching against his neck. As he staggered I heard an explosion below and felt the air heat. I didn't have time for thought. The image of tall trees in the shadow of the wall flickered briefly in my mind's eye. I jumped straight over the edge and into the sky beyond.

My memory proved close enough, and I clattered against clawing, tangling branches. My limbs were buffeted, scores of thin pains tracing welling cuts across my skin. But I wasn't dead. And I was out of the keep.

I climbed down the tree with as much grace and speed as I could muster. Shouts came from up on the wall, there was no time to let up. I sprinted through the foliage, thankful my eyes saw better than men's. I kept running till my legs flamed in agony and my throat was ragged, then pushed on some more. Doubtless Zarngorn kept horses, and I had no desire to be run down like a dog.

After what felt like an age I made it to the copse where I'd tied my horse. She was still there, thank the gods. I patted her, soothing her skittishness, then lept up and urged her on. She's a strong beast.

So the time passed. I rested little, slept less, stopping only for the sake of my steed and keeping my eyes watchful and sword drawn at all times. I passed through fields once more, and there it was that I remembered my promise to the enslaved women. I could feel danger at my heels, but I was an Orc, and I had honour to think about. Damn my morals.

I found the women, calling softly to them. They slunk down from trees, looking haggard but with a new brightness to their faces. They had found uses for the weapons. Leading them through the deepest shadows of the night I took them to the border without further incident.

"Thank you Esmeralda. I... I don't know how we can ever repay you."

"I need no thanks, little sisters. Go and live your lives. Find hope and strength in your hearts, that's all I ask." I said, embarrassed. I was no good at this sort of thing.

There was much embracing. They departed for their homes, darker than they had once been, but stronger than I had found them, and I was glad.

Now that I was back in civilised lands I took more time, rested my weary head. The horse was pleased for it too, the grass greener and the streams clearer. I stopped in inns, and finally had good ale in my guts and sweet food on my plate. Still I did not tarry long, eager as I was to see the thing done, the Stone destroyed.

I reached Asgorol as the dawn broke, the city agleam beneath me.

Acandra came running from the Abbey at the sight of me, "Esmeralda! You return! Have you... have you the Stone?"

I nodded, handing it over.

"Praise the Goddess. Esmeralda, you don't know the wonder you have done. You have done us, done the world, a great service."

"I have some idea," I said, and recounted what I had seen in Zarngorn's throne room.

"That is grave news indeed. And though you have averted this catastrophe, Zarngorn is not one to sit idle. You may find we have need of your services again soon my dear." She looked at my scarred and bruised body. "My my, you have been in the wars. Would you come in? I can have one of the apothecaries look you over."

"No, thank you Acandra. Right now all I wish is to drink, feast, and sleep in a soft bed."

"Of course, of course. Well," she handed me a heavy sack, "Here's payment for a job well done. Enjoy your rest." She smiled, looking beyond the gateway and into the courtyard of the Abbey, "Oh, before you go, here's someone you might like to see."

Lorkar strolled out onto the street, big smile on his face. The rest of him was less happy, I'd obviously not been alone in fighting. "You alright lass? I see you got that blasted Stone."

" And I see you got into a spot of bother yourself," I said, looking him up and down.

"True enough. When I couldn't find you I figured it was up to me, so I started looking for Zarngorn's chamber. Then I head all the shouting," he grinned, "I knew you'd at least done something to piss off that wizard bad, so I did my best to cause a distraction. I had more than rope in my pack. A few bundles of what the lads call petards. Make one hell of a bang."

"Well I owe you a pint then."

"That you do. Farewell Lady Acandra, until next time." He waved to the woman.

"Farewell to you both, and thank you again." She bowed, and returned to the Abbey.

"I know a good place, even stocks dwarvish ale," said Lorkar.

"Lead on."

We drank a lot, laughed a lot. The sky grew dark, the patrons roudier.

"Want to get a room?" I asked.

"Thought you'd never ask."

We headed upstairs. The room was nice; snug and warm. Certainly classier than anywhere I'd slept the last week. We had scarcely undressed before our hands and lips found each other. We fell to the bed, kissing and caressing. There was less fight in us this time, it had been a hard few days for the both of us.

He knelt beside me, tongue at my clit, gentle strokes, while I worked his dick in my hand, enjoying the sparks of pleasure rising up in me. I could feel the wetness of my pussy growing, feel the throbbing of his cock.

I pushed him over, and climbed atop him, eased him inside me. I rode him slowly, feeling each up and down stroke sent tingles through me, enjoying the look on his face. Lorkar brought his head up, kissing my breasts. His hands were at my thighs, massaging and fondling.

The pressure in me built, feeling his hard cock thrusting within. His finger found my clit, began to softly manipulate. I could feel him shudder beneath me, his breath short and sharp. Building and building. I kept stroking me, keeping the rhythm steady, his face tensing up.

"Almost..." he burst inside me. The feeling of his shot load, the pulsing of his cock... the orgasm exploded through my body, jerking me helplessly about in the throes of ecstasy. I moaned. He moaned. I fell beside him, breathless and shivering.

"That was fun," he murmured.

"Nuhuh," I agree.

"What now?"

"Sleep."

"Sleep," he agreed.