The Stonehenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the chieftain's eyes widened in epiphany and he quickly looked back at the wood carving. It was an object from the spirits, sent to convey a message to him. The meaning of its purpose as yet eluded him, but he knew it held something of great importance. He stood up and tucked the wood carving under his belt. A storm was coming and he quickly turned and made his way back towards the village.

By the time Drusha and Habiru made it back to the village they were soaking wet and the rain was coming down in torrents. The storm was had driven everyone to the shelter of their huts, and the only activity around was the lazily rising smoke from the fires burning within each hut. Drusha led Habiru to her hut and they both ducked quickly inside to escape from the storm.

Inside they both set about helping each other make a fire. Drusha was shivering from the wet and cold, but inside she felt a warm glow from their recent coupling. She was all smiles and could barely keep her eyes from showing her desire of Habiru. Once the fire was started, she moved over and began to remove Habiru's clothes from him, hanging them up to dry by the fire, before quickly removing her own.

They both sat down naked beside each other before the fire to let the cackling flames warm and dry them. They both turned their heads to look at each other and smiled, before allowing their eyes to wander over and gaze admiringly at each other's bodies. Drusha placed her hand on Habiru's leg above his knee. No words were spoken, but the looks they gave each other was the only communication that was needed.

Once she was adequately warmed and dry, Drusha stood and walked over to the sleeping furs. She bent over to prepare them to sleep in. Habiru admired her smooth and fully rounded, bare white buttocks facing him. He reached his hand and rubbed her butt. Drusha glanced back at him and giggled. His hand drifted down to the bottom curve of her butt. Drusha slid her right foot out, allowing her legs to slightly open, and giving room to Habiru's wandering hand to go up from her butt to between her legs.

Habiru cupped her mound with his hand, then drew his hand back, tracing his finger along her moistening slit. He moved back up and reverently rubbed her clit. Drusha cooed in delight. She then moved to lie down within the furs. She motioned for Habiru to come lie next to her.

Habiru stood up. Drusha's eyes immediately fell upon his low hanging manhood, with it's equally low-hanging and heavy ball sac. She reached up and felt the softness of his balls, and jingled them in her fingers, as if she were measuring the weight. She then wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard shaft. She looked up at him with hungry and desirous eyes. His shaft began to grow and harden, and as he knelt down to lie next to her, Drusha kept her hand firmly on it, feeling it harden.

Lying together on their sides facing each other, they began to kiss passionately, and their bodies pressed against each other, her supple and full breasts pressed firmly against his chest, and his cock seemingly finding its own way between her legs as if by instinct. Drusha felt Habiru's tongue pass between her lips and enter her mouth, and a few seconds later she moaned into his mouth as she felt his hardness slide slowly into her hot, aching pussy. He reached an arm under her leg at the knee and raised her leg up, allowing him to slide himself all the way into her. For the second time, their bodies were fully joined. As the rain poured and the storm raged outside with flashes of lightening and booms of thunder, nobody would be able to hear her screams of ecstasy.

12