All Comments on 'The Stones of Christmas'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really nice

Great story. I suppose it appeals to the lonely romantic in all of us. Sexy and sensual without losing it's spontaneous thrill or becoming too sentimental. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Elegant, in a naughty way

Not Your usual type of writing, Sir. But due to the season, i can see why. Everyone has to feel the "spirit" some how. Yours is a more calm, seductive, erotic type of "spirit" than Your usual writings.

Beautiful work, Sir.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
I'm glad

I took the time to read this story. Well written and very romantic.

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Luscious.

A beautiful fairy tale. Complete in every way. I'm in love with this gorgeous story you've written.

shereadsshereadsover 19 years ago
The story is like the necklace.

Ethereal, a wisp of silver and glitter.

This is a beautifully wrapped little gift, as sweet and sad as Christmas. The ending would have been wrenching if it had been anything but the one you wrote. (I was almost afraid to read the end. Thank you for making it a happy one.)

You change voices from one story to the next with such ease, it's as if a new aspect of you has chosen to tell its story. I don't know who to root for. Right now it's a tie between Matt Danger and this guy. Merry Christmas, Doctor M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It warmed my heart

I loved it, yes it had a very vivid sex scene that was great. But it feels like the story is here for another reason, it might be silly, but I think so. It is a beautiful written story and it warmed my heart in times of need. Thank you for sharing it.

espiritespiritover 11 years ago
Beautiful Love Story!

Beautiful Love Story!

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
Surprise present !

I don't think I can add much to what has already been said, except thank you for such a wonderful story. I think by now I've read just about everything you've contributed so far; it's been a marvellous journey. I hope you continue writing for us....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a lovely story - two lonely souls finding solace in each other's embrace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous