The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers

I bent over to pick up his clothes and I felt my towel loosen. Tightening it before lifting the clothes, I picked them up and brought them into the bathroom where I hung them beside mine.

"Oh shit," I said quietly to myself in the bathroom. I had used the only two towels they supplied us. All there was left were two tiny wash cloths!

The towel around my hair was pretty saturated already, and the one I had wrapped around me didn't feel dry enough to sleep comfortably in. I wasn't sure what to do. Thinking a moment to myself I closed the light in the bathroom and went to the bedside opposite my dad.

"Daddy, I used both towels by accident," I said cringing for his reaction.

"Well at least you are dry," was all he said.

"But how should we sleep?" I asked him. There was no sofa in there; only two small wooden chairs and a cheap table were the only other furniture besides the bedside table, the dresser, television and mini fridge.

"Well I don't think we have much of a choice honey," he said.

"Dad, I don't know about that," I said a bit uneasy.

"Honey, I understand, but what else are our options?" he said again, "I'll face this way," gesturing toward the curtain draped window at the front of the room, "and you face that way," he said nodding toward the bathroom.

"I guess so," I said, still unsure.

"Don't worry honey, I won't tell anyone," he said. And then added, "Relax, want a beer?" he said with a small smile on his face.

I had just realized he had a can of beer on the bedside table.

"Where did you get that?" I asked surprised.

"Some kids must have forgotten it in the fridge. They left a whole six pack, want one?"

"Oh, I'm not sure Dad, I had..." I almost admitted I had been drinking most of the night already. Something I'm sure my dad wouldn't approve of even if he was offering me a beer now.

"Sure, why not," I said.

Bending down and pulling the can to separate it from the plastic that held the six pack together, my towel loosened once again, and this time I was too late to catch it. The towel fell to my feet revealing my naked backside to my father on the bed. "Oh shit!" I said as I dropped the can of beer in exchange for grabbing the towel.

I heard my father laugh as I clutched the towel to my front, leaving my ass exposed to him. "I wouldn't drink that one now," he joked as I made to pick up the one on the floor.

I turned to look at him and laughed. It felt good to finally laugh again after the previous hour I had been through.

"Yeah, probably not," I said chuckling. "I'm having a bad enough night as it is, and I've already been drenched," I joked.

We both had a nice laugh as I took another beer from the fridge after rewrapping myself in the towel. I passed the bathroom door and took the towel off my hair and threw it on the floor in there.

Walking back to the bed I shut the lights in the bedroom leaving the only light on the television. I sat on the side opposite my dad, handed him my can of beer and told him to look the other way. Without argument, he obeyed and I took the towel off and tossed it to the floor at the foot of the bed, and got under the sheets naked.

I could not believe I was sharing a bed with my father naked. But under the circumstances, I was just happy to be in a warm bed. Although it didn't seem as warm as I had envisioned, the sheets were quite cold.

After covering myself up to my neck, my father turned back to watch TV and hand me my beer.

"Err, I wouldn't drink it laying down sweetie," he said. Again, we laughed.

I sat up pulling the covers up enough to cover my breasts, and took the beer from him.

We sat there laughing about the situation for a while as we watched the weather on the news. The storm outside seemed relentless and the news was confirming possible tornadoes touching down in the area. The storm was more severe than I had thought, and I was feeling incredibly grateful for my father tonight.

Keeping the sheets up to my chest was becoming a chore as they kept slipping down as I sipped my beer. As my dad flicked through the channels with the remote control I kept thinking about the concert, and how crazy I had been. How I had stripped off my top and bared my chest to everyone there, and how now I was hiding it from one of the people I love most in this world, if not the most.

I realized it was dumb of me, and my hand that was holding the comforter up was getting cramped. So I let go, and in a second or two the covers fell to my waist, letting my breasts breath in the dim bedroom. My father didn't take notice right away as he was too focused with the channel surfing, but when he settled on a sitcom, he turned to make a joke about something and his eyes found my tits immediately.

'Oh, I'm sorry honey," he said as he looked away.

"No, it's ok dad, I'm cool with it," I said, "you've already seen my ass," I joked as we both laughed.

My father relaxed and we continued to chat over the show, sipping our beers and enjoying each other's company. My father's eyes wandered to my breasts every once and again, but I didn't let it bother me. In fact, I was a bit shocked that I started to believe it was arousing me!

Despite the horrific night, neither of us felt ready to sleep, and my father asked me if I wanted another beer.

"Are you going to get it?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to summon it with the force," he joked as we both laughed again.

"Alright sure," I said, and then added, "I'll close my eyes."

"You don't have to," he said.

I guess he had a point, I was exposing myself to him, at least my top half, he only felt it right to reveal himself to me. As he got to his feet I realized the feeling of uneasiness about seeing my father naked earlier had vanished. I wasn't sure if it was the beer or what it was, but suddenly I grew eager to see what he had hidden beneath his pants.

In the flickering light of the television, I watched him walk to the mini-fridge totally naked. His cock wasn't completely limp as I had expected, but instead looked as if it was coming down from an erection.

I suddenly wondered if revealing my breasts to him had made him hard. I expected myself to be nauseated by the thought of it, but once again, I felt nothing but arousal and felt a slight dampness between my legs.

My father got two more cans out and returned to the bed, giving me a full frontal view as he got in. I did not look away, but instead watched his every step. What was happening to me?

We shared another beer over the next 15 minutes or so, and we talked about various funny memories we had shared together. None as crazy as tonight.

I was feeling very buzzed from the beer, but was enjoying the conversation immensely and was not ready to call it a night. Suddenly I got another urge between my legs, and this one was more natural. I had to pee!

Looking on the floor for the towel I saw nothing but carpet. I sat up forward so far to check the foot of the bed leaving my father a great although darkened view of my bare back and my ass. There was no towel.

"Where's the towel?" I asked.

"Oh, I threw it in the bathroom when I got the beers, I thought you saw me," he said.

No, I hadn't realized it. "Why?"

"Because we shouldn't leave a wet towel on the carpet," he said.

I wasn't sure if he really cared about the carpet, or if he did it purposely to give me nothing to wear to the bathroom. I didn't have time to think about it. I had to pee so badly, I lost all care.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, letting my dad get another view of my naked backside as I went. After doing my business, I considered wearing the towel back to the bed. But after my father's exposition, I thought it wasn't fair. So I sucked it up and walked back to the bed completely naked, my father's eyes glued to my body as I approached him.

I didn't feel ashamed or modest this time. I somehow enjoyed it, and could have walked even slower. I had no idea what was coming over me, but I didn't feel the need to worry about it.

I got back in the bed, and only pulled the sheets up to my waist. My father had a strange look on his face. "What?" I laughed.

"Nothing," he said with a smile.

"C'mon, what??" I asked again in a flirtatious manner.

"It's just..." he paused.

"Oh come on, out with it!" I yelled jokingly.

"You have a beautiful little figure honey," he said blushing.

"Aww, thanks Daddy," I said and without hesitation I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

It wasn't unnatural for me to kiss my father on the lips. We do it often whenever I leave or come home. But it was the first time I had ever done it while naked, and I felt my nipples brush against his chest as I did it. The feeling sent shivers throughout my body. We shared an awkward moment of silence, before returning to our beers. Suddenly the humor was stolen from the room, and I looked at my father with a serious face.

"Thank you Daddy," I said.

"For what sweetheart?" he asked.

"For saving me," I said as I felt a tear well up in my left eye.

"Oh you don't have to thank me honey, there's no way I would not have came for you," he said.

"Still, I'm grateful you did, I owe you everything," I said.

"You don't owe me anything, don't be silly," he said.

I knew he wouldn't accept any favors, but I knew I owed my father a great deal of gratitude for coming for me when I needed him most. For all I know I could have died out there.

"I love you Daddy," I said with all my heart.

"I love you too honey," he replied.

And then I did it. Without thinking further, my emotions were overwhelming and I reached over again and kissed his lips once more. But this time, I kissed him like I never had before. It wasn't a peck, but a prolonged kiss of love.

When our lips parted we looked at each other in the eyes without saying a word. A tear rolled down my cheek as I felt myself bubbling over with emotions. My breasts were firmly pressed against his chest this time, and I felt a river of wetness between my legs.

Our lips met again, and this time I felt my lips parting and let my tongue slip into his mouth. He invited it willingly and it met his and entwined in a most passionate kiss.

Leaving all sense on the floor of the bathroom with the towels, I adjusted my body on top of his and immediately felt his impressive erection pressed against my belly.

Dropping my beer to the floor I took his hand and placed it on my tit. He took it and squeezed it softy, keeping my tongue occupied with his. Suddenly our kiss broke and his hand came off my chest and he said, "Honey, I don't think we should be doing this."

"I want to, don't stop it," I said, as my mouth found his again and my tongue dove back into his mouth. Once again the kiss was short lived as he stopped it and said, "honey, you may regret this later." "I won't, I promise," I said.

"This isn't about wanting to repay me, is it?" he said.

"No, it's not," I partially lied. I knew my father hadn't had sex in quite a while since the divorce with my mom, and I felt letting him have me was probably the greatest gift I could give him for saving my life. But I would never tell him that. Another part of it was just my sheer hormones that suddenly needed to be eased to let off the pressure of the night.

Our tongues met once more, and this time he didn't stop it. I took my hand and found his rock hard cock beneath the sheets and placed it where I wanted it most. As he entered me I felt a rush of energy burst through my body, as if I had been waiting for this my entire life.

I threw the covers off us, and sat on him completely exposed. When he got completely in, he put his hands at my hips and began to rock me. Up and down I bounced on his manhood, getting hotter and sweatier with each thrust.

With every pounce he pushed himself harder and deeper within me, and put his hands on my tits and squeezed them. Their B cup size were just perfect to fit in his mouth as he sat up and sucked on each one, sending more thunderclaps through me louder than the ones outside.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" I began to moan. "Fuck me!" "Fuck me harder!"

He increased his velocity, and our mouths found each other again for a violent wet kiss.

"FUCK ME DADDY!!" "HARDER!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My dad began to moan as I felt his cock grow to an incredible stiffness inside me, and the feeling sent a climax of my own to my pussy.

As he released ropes of his cum within me, I exploded in the largest orgasm I had every experienced; screaming and clawing at him as I let it go.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I wailed as I collapsed on his chest, completely and utterly spent.

His arms wrapped around me, his cock still inside me, we both fell asleep.

I woke at eight in the morning at his side, his arm still draped over me, but this time over my chest as I lay on my back. He had apparently slipped himself out of me during the night.

I woke up with full recollection of the previous night, and didn't feel an ounce or regret.

Sunlight lit up the curtains by the window, and I felt warmth within me. What I thought was the worst night of my life, turned out to be one of the best.

My father and I grew even closer than we ever had been after that fateful stormy night, and we make love on occasion now. It's funny how things happen sometimes.

Stargaze
Stargaze
382 Followers
12