All Comments on 'The Storm Ch. 02'

by quincyhart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
More

Daughter needs to drive through the snow storm and catch them. Then she won't be able to resist him even if he has been doing mom.

TeenstudformilfTeenstudformilfabout 9 years ago
Hot Mom loves young cock

I enjoyed your story. I think this 50 year old woman will get addicted to very young men who are between 18 and 20 years old. This will infuriate her daugher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ANGER JENNY

I hate Jenny sooooooo much mang. I think they should try makin her rage

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
From bad to worse.

Quincyhart, do you even bother to proofread your stories before submitting them? There are so many obvious errors here, it's almost unreadable.

Which one is Janet and which one is Jenny? You don't seem to know yourself, as the names kept jumping back and forth from the one character to the other.

"Storms of the decade" are always accompanied by lots of sunshine streaming in the windows.

Janet has a "stomach pouch"? This should have been put in the "Non-human" story category, because Janet is obviously a marsupial. And let's not forget "her short sideswiped bang" and "her thin rid lips".

Carl reveals, "I don't often like to go down...". Add that to the list of his exceptional sexual skills that really turn women on, right along with "thirty strokes and done" from chapter one. He's such a stud! Jenny will surely miss him and his bedroom skills.

I wanted to like this story, but it contains so many errors in logic, spelling and grammar, that it didn't inspire any sort of enjoyment.

Please, make use of Literotica's free editorial services before submitting any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1* You lost the plot

Nice little tail that you messed up when you got your Jen and Jan mixed up. Not once but many times.

First time I've given a one.

BBC2stretchuBBC2stretchuover 2 years ago

Come on back and continue to write. I’m now done with your stories and want more. I’ll check back every once in a while. I have you on my Completed Authors list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous