The Story of A - Ch. 01: Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again? Another one? Such a greedy girl you are..." He chuckles at me from above, so composed in contrast to the shambles beneath Him.

Shame rushes over me at His words, but it travels right to the center of me. I am so turned on, and He's teasing me. I sob again, beg again for permission while fighting off the orgasm that is ready to rip me apart, my desperation seeping through my words.

Ah, yes, finally those words that I need:

"Come for me".

And, greedy girl that I am, I do.

. . .

When He is ready to come, He allows me to decide where; my mind immediately rushes to my ass, but, I doubt that that is on the table, and anyway, I don't wish to rush that. I assume that He wishes to not come inside me, or He wouldn't have asked; anyway, I would like to taste Him. I offer up my mouth, and He releases the chains on my restraints. I focus every last half-firing neuron on sucking on Him properly, and am rewarded with His hands on the back of my head, pushing down. He moans, shooting down the back of my throat while I suck. He leaves His hands on my head as I work to swallow every delicious drop of Him while He is stretching my jaws wide.

Afterwards, we cuddle briefly, and He lifts my dress to inspect my ass for the marks that He has made. I am left with torn panties at my hips, legs that are shaking with adrenaline so violently I am almost alarmed, and in desperate need of the cigarette that I hope to help myself to downstairs...

12