The Story of a Cyclist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe we still owe Jack a kiss," Mandy stated emptying the second bottle of wine.

Even though Suzan's face seemed a bit more flushed compared to the rest of her pale skin, this was probably more due to two large glasses of wine we each had consumed and the suggestive reminder from Mandy did not seem to bother her. When Mandy pressed her lips on mine I noticed how she seemed to be intrigued by the way our tongue engaged in a sensual French kiss. It was a soft and tender and only lasted a few seconds after which Mandy told Suzan it was her turn. With a little hesitated look towards her friend, she got up from her seat and walked over next to me but then froze.

"Go on, it's just one kiss," Mandy tried to encourage her. "He doesn't bite."

But Suzan remained stiff looking at me. So swiftly I stood up next to her, due to her height and the heels she was wearing, her face was just below mine and I only had to turn my head sideways to align my mouth with hers. Her lips were full and they had a soft red colour from the lipstick she must have put on earlier. My hand moved towards her neck, my touch relaxing her a bit. She just looked up, which was enough for our lips to touch. With the soft pressure I let my lips part slightly and felt hers part as well, our tongues in search of each other's. They intertwined and our embrace became more passionate, it seemed like all inhabitations were flushed away by our physical connection. She leaned into me and while I kept one hand in her neck, I moved the other one around her waist to pull her close. I felt the soft flesh of her ample breasts press into my chest and could not help but wonder if she wore a bra underneath her dress. The excitement from the earlier teasing got to me and I felt my cock starting to swell between us. Suzan must have felt it as well and suddenly broke our embrace, dipping her chin to her chest as her face turned red again.

"Uhmm , I'm uhhh...," she stammered. "Sorry, I, uhmm, idn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

The bulge in my shorts undeniably showing my arousal to both Suzan and Mandy, as was the way Suzan's own excitement had become exposed too by the two large erect nipples protruding under the lace material of her dress.

"I need some fresh air," she announced walking towards the bay window near the designer chairs and pulled it open.

By now it had gotten dark and before stepping outside, Suzan turned on the garden lights. The patio and rest of the garden became softly illuminated. It wasn't till I had followed her outside onto the patio that the whole garden, including the one along the opposite side of the house, where the bedrooms were, came into view. To my amazement it concealed a large pool area with about a 45'x15' pool surrounded by a wooden decking with enclosed jacuzzi. It all seemed to be blending in perfectly with the rest of the house and surrounding woodland, including the sauna and shower that were build-in on the far side wall of the house.

"Wow," I said in total amazement as Mandy joined us outside as well. "You're dad sure has taste."

Suzan smiled and explained how she loved this place and the way being out in nature made her relax.

"Maybe this will help to relax you a bit too," Mandy said, opening the third bottle of Chianti.

After filling the glasses she placed them on the little coffee table near the lounge chairs where we sat down and continued our chit chat like the brief interruption of our arousing kiss from just before never had happened. Suzan did seem more and more at ease though. She did not shy away when Mandy explained how they had taken a sauna together the other day completely in the nude and went skinny dipping in the pool afterwards to cool down.

"This place is so isolated, you can lay all day out in the sun completely naked," Mandy explained.

Sipping some more wine she suggested for all three of us to go skinny dipping right then and there, but by the look on Suzan's face it was clear that the alcohol had not lowered all her inhibitions just yet and she was certainly not ready yet to strip naked in front of a guy she just only met.

"You owe me a favour, remember? I can just ask you to strip naked for us," Mandy said looking at me. "In return you could call in the favour from Suzan that she still owes you and ask the same."

The discomfort on Suzan's face was clear, knowing the predicament she was in and even I was uncertain if Mandy was being serious or if it was just another trick of hers to break the ice. Guessing it was the latter possibility, I told Suzan that I was not the kind of guy that would demand her to do something as a favour which she really would not want to do or be uncomfortable with. A relief smile appeared on her face and she complimented me on being a true gentleman.

"But a swim does sounds like a nice idea though, I added, "I guess I can leave my boxer shorts on and have a dive into the pool."

Mandy jumped up from her seat at my proposal and pulled Suzan onto her feet, telling her that it sounded like a great idea and that they should get changed. Mandy gave me a wink before disappearing into the house, letting me know she was up to something and I played along perfectly with her plans. Whatever plans she had, I knew my day could not be ruined, even if Suzan was not going to play along with her games. But when they came back out on the patio, I might have been wrong. Seeing Suzanna appear in her bright red string bikini with her full voluptuous breasts concealed by a thin piece of red triangle fabric and her high hips accentuated by two red bowties that held her bikini bottoms of matching thin material in place, made me realize it would be a true disaster if I was not going to get to have my way with her that night. Thankfully, for whatever reason, my new lover Mandy was just as eager for me to get my luck and was doing everything she could to loosen up Suzan.

My eyes were gleaming over Suzan's hot body. Her breast looked even bigger than I had imagined, the gravity weighing down her full globes that were constrained in her bikini. Admiring the freckles along her pale skin, all the way up to the edge of her bikini, it made me wonder if her breast were just as speckled as the rest of her body. There was no doubt in my mind that she was a true red head, but following her long legs up towards her bikini bottoms, my thoughts lingered at the idea if she shaved her pussy or if she was hiding a nice little red patch.

"Your turn big stud," Mandy said, snapping me out from my thoughts as she walked over towards me in her white bikini.

They looked amazing contrasted against her tanned skin, accentuating her ass, with not much fabric to cover her round butt cheeks and it had a wide waist band above her hips pulling the fabric in between them. The cups of her bikini top held her breasts with just a similar wide band around her back. There was no more encouragement needed than seeing these two bikini clad beauties and I rapidly pulled my T-shirt off over my head. Kicking my shoes of, I noticed Suzan checking me out. Pretending I did not notice her eyes roaming down over my broad chest down towards my abs, I started to undo my shorts. Slowly I pulled them down, making a little show of it to reveal the dark blue boxers I was wearing. My semi flaccid cock was slightly outlined in the loose fitted boxers from Hanes and as my shorts dropped down to around my ankles, Suzan's eyes were glued at my crotch.

Catching both girls by surprise, I sprinted to the edge of the pool and dived in shouting, "Last one in the water has to lose a piece of clothing!"

With Suzan standing closest to the pool, it was no surprise I just managed to see her dive in after me with Mandy trailing behind. They both came back up for air close to me and with the rush of the dive, Mandy's forfeit had already been taken care of as the water had forced her bikini top down under her breasts.

"You cheated..." She mocked standing up in the pool, juggling her perky mounts that were only partially under water. "If you wanted to see these again, you could have just asked."

She splashed me before diving under water and swimming away from me. That is how the hunt started and I went after her. She begged Suzan for help as she came back up for air and tried to stay clear by getting behind her, but she was not having anything off it and dived away to allow me to grab hold of Mandy. She struggled as I pulled her closer, but by the time I managed to press my lips on hers, her legs were around my waist and we embraced in a passionate kiss. Not sure if it was envy or just a game but Suzan jumped us from behind and pulled us both under water. Mandy had let go of me, which allowed me to do a quick spin and grab Suzan. She tried to wrestle free but in the end gave in and ended up with her legs around me as I held her with one hand under her butt and the other around her waist.

With the hustle one side of her bikini top had pulled aside of her breast and I was awarded a very first glance at her exposed tit. The full white flesh of her glorious tit was covered with freckles, but what really caught my gaze was the size of her dark red areola. It must have been about the size of an old dollar coin and had a rough texture and standing out from its centre was a rock hard nipple that looked like a pencil eraser. Unable to resist, my head went straight down and I sucked the hard bud into my mouth.

"What do you think you are..."a long deep moan followed as she was unable to finish her sentence when I lashed onto her.

Mandy had come up behind me, her naked breast pushing into my back as she leaned in against me and whispered in my ear, "Doesn't she have amazing tits? She loves them being sucked you know."

By now my cock was fully erect again, which did not get unnoticed by Suzan. She squirmed in my arms as my erection started to press against her mount and she started to push away from me.

"Ohhhh please no..." she moaned. "Please stop, I'm not ready for this."

The brief moment of pleasure Suzan experienced had turned to nervousness and discomfort so I did not fight her struggles and released her. She corrected her wardrobe malfunction by pulling the thin red material back to cover her breast. She excused herself by telling us that she needed to go to the ladies and got out from the pool. Mandy was still hanging around my neck and I was greeted with another hot kiss when I turned around to face her. A little confused of what her game plan was I broke it off and asked about how she knew what Suzan liked and why she was so stuck up by such a healthy natural response of getting aroused by a man.

It all became clear when she started with the truth and explained me the fact about her and Suzan being partners. That she actually was very much bi-sexual and besides being in love with Suzan, she also has a thing for cocks and loves it when a guy cums. After our encounter this afternoon she wanted nothing more than to share that with her beloved and had been trying to convince Suzan how good the addition of a real cock can be for their sexual gratification. Well perhaps more hers than Suzan's, but she was convinced that if Suzan was going to be persuaded to enjoy the pleasures of a cock it should be at least be as nice as mine. She gave me a hug and asked me if I was still ok to play along.

"Sure thing," I responded perhaps a bit too eager. "You two are really magnificent and I'm all game for pushing boundaries."

When Suzan came back outside, Mandy suggested that we hit the jacuzzi to relax a bit. Suzan liked the idea and went over to the side of the house to turn it on while Mandy and I got out of the pool. The fabric of my wet boxers was clinging to my skin, which made my rather large cock stand out pretty prominently. It could hardly be ignored by Suzan who joined us, before we got into the warm swirling water of the Jacuzzi. In the dim light it was hard to tell if she was shocked or aroused by what she saw, but her eyes certainly strayed south to size me up. Suzan sat safely opposite from me, while Mandy snugged up close. Without saying anything we relaxed for a bit and sipped our wine. The view of Suzan's large tits jiggling gently at the surface of the bubbling water was a treat, so was Mandy, who kept running her soft hands along my thigh while she lay back with her head on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

"Let's smoke some pot," she announced out of the blue.

Her comment seemed to have surprised me more than Suzan, so besides her bashful attitude towards men, it made me realize that behind that modest façade she was hiding a mischievous side of herself. Not that I'm keen on smoking or drugs, but with the thought that it actually might take the final edge of Suzan's suppressed inner feelings, I welcomed the idea as well. Mandy got out of the tub, her firm perky breast gently swayed as she got out onto the deck. She did not bother to wrap up in one of the towels Suzan had brought with her after her bathroom brake earlier. The crisp air making her already puffy nipples stand out more and it was the first time I actually caught the way Suzan was admiring her friend. I was sure Suzan had not told her yet that I knew about their relationship and feelings for each other, but it did not stop me to tease her a bit.

"Don't they look yummy?" I teased. "Yours are magnificent too you know. It is nice to have a bit of variety sometimes."

Suzan smiled at me and acknowledged the fact that she perhaps envied Mandy's firm breast a little bit. She also mistakenly admitted that those puffy nipples were indeed a pleasure to nibble on. Realising that there was no way out from her own error, she came clean about the fact that Mandy was indeed her lover. They had known each other for almost 5 years now, which she referred to as the best of her life, even though they were sharing a long distance relationship and they saw each other once a month. After letting her know that Mandy had already confessed to be in a relationship with her I asked her if it didn't bother her that Mandy also liked guys or that she was openly flirting with me and kissing me.

"She told me what you two have been up to this afternoon," Suzan replied. "And no I don't, I love her for who she is and don't want her to feel that she should change because of me. In fact it is me who needs to change, I'm so stuck up when it comes to guys."

"How come?" I asked. "You could be gay and just don't have a thing for men."

She confided to me that the thought of being with a man did excite her and actually turned her on as well, the problem was just the fact she had never been with a man before. Up to 5 years ago she had never been in a relationship and explained that Mandy was the first person with whom she had started to explore her sexuality and discovered her inner desires. Listening to her story just got me even more excited. Besides ending up in a jacuzzi with two gorgeous women, they also both turned out to be bi-curious lovers. I already had the pleasure to enjoy a very intense sexual encounter earlier this afternoon with one of them and here opposite of me was the other one confessing that she was just as interested if only she would get over her initial fear for getting it on with a guy for the very first time.

"What are you two chatting about?" Mandy asked when she walked up to the Jacuzzi with a joint and a lighter in her hand.

She got back in the water, careful not to get the joint wet as she sat down next to me and lit it up. Taking a long drag of it, she passed it to me. The unmistakable smell of weed was filling my nostrils as I took the joint from her. Not wanting to be outdone by a girl I also took a long drag, but ended up coughing everything back out halfway through.

"Easy tiger," Mandy laughed. "Don't want to get this shit go to waste."

I tried again, this time inhaling gently and only a small drag to let my respiratory system adjust to the tainting smoke. This time I was able to keep it in without coughing everything out, letting the drug takes its effect before slowly exhaling it. After passing the butt to Suzan I just sat back and watched her take a drag of it like I had done and passed it on to Mandy again. After the joint had passed for the second time I started to feel the intoxication of the drug, something what Suzan must have been experiencing too.

"Didn't you want to know what we were talking about?" she asked Mandy and without waiting for an acknowledgement continued, "I was just telling Jack how much you mean to me and that I'm ready to find out what a nice cock is like."

"You know how much I love you sweetie," Mandy said with that adorable smile of hers and crawled over towards her taking another drag of the joint.

After inhaling it, she planted her lips on Suzan and I was witnessing for the very first time two women embracing each other in a passionate kiss. Sure I have seen the movie Eyes Wide Shut, and even some porn clips with two women kissing each other, but nothing could have had prepared me for the real thing happening only 3ft away in front of me. Mandy passed me the joint without losing a beat and while smoke escaped their lips as they continued to tongue wrestle with great hunger, their hands started to explore each other's bodies. With one last drag, the joint was finished and I just sat back watching lustfully how Suzan's bikini top had disappeared and her wonderful pale mounts were fondled with by two delicate hands. My cock was straining against my boxers, eagerly waiting for their next step. Luckily it did not have to wait for very long, as Mandy broke the kiss and teased by looking both at Suzan and me, telling us that it was about time she called in her favour so Suzan could find out what a nice cock looked like.

"I want you to come sit right here on the edge of the Jacuzzi and let me take your boxers off," She demanded.

"Those are actually two favours," I mocked her. "So you will owe me one after this."

"Fine," she replied with a naughty look, "just get your ass over here."

Even if she would not have agreed I would have hardly objected to her requests and I eagerly moved over between them before climbing up onto the wooden deck on the edge of the Jacuzzi. My wet boxers were now clinging tight around my fully erect cock, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Suzan gasped as I sat down and the large bulge came into her view. Mandy stepped in front of me and prolonged the inevitable of my cock soon to be revealed to both of them by teasingly tracing her fingers along my thigh towards the waistband of my boxers. When she finally tugged them down I aided her by lifting my bum slightly and as she slowly drew the material down over my thighs and the base of my hard cock came into view till finally the edge of my boxers passed my cock head and it sprung up straight against my belly.

"Oh wow, look how big and hard he is," Suzan gasped. "Can I touch it?"

She was looking back at Mandy telling me she needed her guidance rather than my approval. The weed had obviously had lowered her boundaries and I sat back watching how Mandy guided Suzan's hand towards the base of my shaft. She gently grasped it between her delicate fingers, unable to enclose them around my thickness. Mandy added hers on top of Suzan's, leaving my swollen mushroom head sticking out above it. Watching these two gorgeous women envying my cock overloaded all my senses and large globs of pre-cum started to run down involuntary as they squeezed their fingers around my throbbing shaft. With Mandy's hand being the closest to it, she let her fingers run over the clear slick liquid to lubricate my cock head. She passed around the back near my frenulum which made my cock twitch and more liquid oozed from it.

"It is time for me to call in my favours," I announced while looking at Suzan for acknowledgement that she was ready for the next step. "What I'm asking of both of you as my favour is to make me cum by using just your lips and tongues."