The Story of a Cyclist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy smiled mischievously at me, agreeing to my suggestion and instructed Suzan to let go of my member as well. Before she engulfed my thick cockhead between her luscious lips she encouraged her friend telling that she should just start by licking the base. Soon I was in heavenly bliss. Mandy was slowly sucking my cock head with her tongue swirling around it in her mouth, while Suzan had started placing kisses on the base of my cock. She eventually had found my heavy balls, which I keep clean shaven, and soon her lips and tongue were ministering them. This gave more room for Mandy to sink her head further down and she started to bob up and down slowly, letting her saliva lubricate my shaft. Suzan's curiosity was stirring her own senses and she had started to suck one of my balls in her mouth and hummed from excitement. Afterwards the other one followed the same treatment.

Mandy let my cock plop from her lips, causing it to slap back against my belly and she licked along the shaft down to meet Suzan. I watched with sheer pleasure how they started kissing again, right above my cock. Mandy deliberately moved slowly up higher, till their embracing lips were just an inch away from my leaking cock head. Their heads lowered slowly till they came in contact with it. Mandy pulled away slightly and let it jump up between their lips while they continued their embrace. Now two set of lips were surrounding my mushroom head and their tongues ran along the edge. Mandy's flicked over the frenulum witch made my cock twitch and send shivers through my spine.

Suzan was so excited she let her lips part and engulfed the tip of my cock to taste the pre-cum that was generously seeping out. I felt her moan on my cock as she lowered her mouth to take my thick cock into her mouth. Mandy licked down towards the base to allow her red-haired girlfriend try to swallow a cock for the very first time. Her lack of experience did not do under for the excitement these two ladies were stirring up inside of me. My balls were tight and fully loaded to explode any minute. Without sucking Suzan bobbed her head a few times, barely able to take half of my cock into her mouth and had to let it go to get her breath back.

Mandy took her chance and sucked me back into her warm mouth, relaxing her throat to let my cock head slide through. Suzan looked in amaze how the hot blonde sucked almost ¾ of me down before coming up for air. She took over and tried her best, but her gag reflex made her spit me out again. Mandy repeated to show of her skills, making me moan with pleasure as the pressure in my balls started to reach boiling point. Mandy knew just how close I was and pulled back.

"He is about to blow," she warned and started to lick around my cock head while squeezing her hand around its base.

Suzan followed her friend's moves and they both just licked and kissed all over my cock head. When Mandy's tongue flicked again around the edge at the back of my cock, it twitched and she knew she had hit the spot. She continued to lick my frenulum making my cock tense up as my balls tightened for my release. With Suzann's full lips kissing along the front side of my cock, I could not hold back and let out a loud groan as I felt a flow of hot cum surge up my shaft. It jerked and a thick rope of semen flew up through the air and landed across Mandy's face. Suzan pulled back in shock just as a second blast erupted and splashed onto one of her marvelous mounts. Mandy sucked her lips on my cockhead letting it fill her mouth with another three ruptures of semen, before she grabbed the base and aimed it at her olive tanned chest to empty the last drops of my goo onto her perky tits. The look on Suzan's face changed from shock to one of intense craving when she noticed the lust filled eyes of her girlfriend while she swallowed my cum.

"Come and taste," Mandy suggested. "Don't you want to get your lips dirty on my nipples?"

Suzan leaned over to suck the puffy cum covered nipple of her friend into her mouth and soon I was treated by them kissing again. Mandy also sucked on her friend's lovely melons, which was just another treat to make my semi flaccid cock rise again. This did not get unnoticed by Suzan, who now instinctively grabbed the base of it and told me how she wanted to find out what it would be like to feel it slide into the depths of her pussy. The thought of it made it twitch in her fingers, even more so when Mandy suggested moving inside so we could all get more comfortable and enjoy pleasuring each other.

When they got out of the jacuzzi another surprise awaited me. Both girls had lost their bikini bottoms some time during their feeding fest on my cock. It was another first for me to see Suzan's long legs transform to her rounded hips and tight bare ass. Stepping out next to me, I got a clear view of her pussy as well. She was a true redhead. Above her well exposed clean shaven labia was a nice triangular trimmed patch of red pubic hair. Mandy followed suit and also gave me an exquisite view of her puffy lips and sweet rounded bum. The sight of two round olive brown buns next to the tight pale speckled ass of Suzan parading in front of me with their hips swaying in unison just made my cock jump up, dangling side to side as I eagerly followed the ladies inside.

They waited at the entrance and turned to look at me, both eyes glued to my cock which was again rock hard by now. With one girl either side of me, we walked down the hall to the master bedroom. It had large bay windows like the rest of the house and overlooked the pool and decking area. In the center was a king size bed with white linen. Mandy directed Suzan towards the bed and got her to lie down on her back.

"I'm going to get you ready for that big cock dear," she said and walked over to the dresser that stood against the wall.

She came back with a smooth curved black silicon vibrator that had a gold shiny opening at the end. After climbing on the bed she knelt down next to Suzan facing her feet and started to kiss her beautiful legs. As her kisses trailed upwards, Suzan let her legs fall open to give her girlfriend access to her inner thighs. Standing at the edge of the bed I got a delicious view of her pussy and letting my eyes roam further along I watched her full breast heave up and down as her breath became deep and heavy with Mandy's lips slowly reaching her awaiting cunt. The sight of her large erect nipples standing up from her perfectly rounded melons was irresistible. While Mandy continued her delicate kisses down below, I moved over to the side of the bed to suck my lips onto one of them, causing a long deep moan to escape from Suzan's lips. Treating her other nipple with same vigor, she moaned again, squirming underneath us.

By now Suzan had pulled her knees up with her legs completely open and her cunt begging to be touched. I could feel her shiver when Mandy brought her mouth towards the invitation that was awaiting her. Feasting on her breasts and erect nipples I watched Mandy lick around and over her pussy lips. Suzan moaned and sighed while we sucked and licked her most sensitive buttons, increasing my own arousal with the thought my cock would soon be awarded this virgin pussy. Mandy had turned on the vibrator and was rubbing the smooth black tip between her girlfriends pussy lips, making it slick with her juices. And though Suzan might be a virgin, watching how Mandy insert the toy deep into her cunt, it was clear her hymen had already been broken by her lesbian plaything.

"She's ready for you," Mandy said after a little while of pleasuring her girlfriend's twat, looking at us both.

She did not have to say anything more and after a quick look for approval from Suzan, I stepped around to the edge of the bed. Holding her thighs, I pulled her towards me, holding her legs open wide. Mandy still on her knees next to Suzan reached for my cock to guide me. Like she had done with the vibrator, she started to rub my shiny cock head between her pussy lips. Her outer labia were swollen and her inner lips pink and moist as my cock head slid between them.

Another loud gasp as it rubbed over her engorged clit that stood out at the top, "Ohhhhhh, your cock feels so big."

To aide with some lubrication, Mandy leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth. After a few times sliding me almost all the way down her throat she let it slip from her lips, slick with her saliva. She aimed me right back at Suzan's opening and motioned me to go slow. I did just that, slowly sinking the head of my cock between those tight lips. Suzan held her breath as she felt her pussy being stretched by a cock for the very first time. Even though she was extremely tight, she was also very wet and her pussy felt like pushing into a soft stick of butter.

"Oooooh my God," she wailed, with only two inch of my cock into her cunt.

Mandy knew she needed some distraction from what was going to happen and allow me to sink the remaining six inch into her girlfriend's pussy. She turned towards Suzan and started to kiss her. First her breasts, then down to her neck and ending at her mouth. With Suzan's senses dazed by the attention from her lover, I was able to slide in inch by inch till my cock pressed against her cervix.

"Ahhhhh, he is in all the way!" she gasped, "I can feel it hitting me so deep inside"

I still had an inch and a half left to go, but knew she needed to get more aroused and accustomed to it before I would be able to penetrate her fully, so I pulled almost all the way back out, leaving her sigh with delight as her lips sealed around my thick shaft. Slowly I pushed back in again, while Mandy encouraged her girlfriend with kisses and sweet little words. Slowly I started to build up a gentle rhythm, her pussy leaking milky cream all over my cock as I pulled in and out.

"He is fucking you Suzan," Mandy whispered into her ear. "His fat cock is fucking your sweet little pussy, it's so fucking horny."

Suzan just moaned with each stroke and was getting more and more aroused. Her arousal heightened by the fact Mandy had turned to face me again and now was licking her clit each time I pulled back. My own senses almost going into overload by the incredible sight of watching her pussy lips stretched around my cock with each thrust and Mandy's mouth just above it. By now I was able to enter her all the way and I started to pound her pussy with more vigor. Mandy had gotten hold of her toy again and rubbed the black vibrating want on her girlfriend's clit. This just send her right over the edge and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I held her legs up and continued to fuck her with ling deep strokes.

"Ohhhh my God... I'm cuming!" Suzan screamed. "I'm cuming on a big cock... Ahhhhh"

Her moans and sighs repeated as her legs trembled and we both continued pleasuring her into a heavenly bliss till she finally begged us to stop. The cream dripping from my cock did not go to waste with Mandy sucking her lips straight back onto it when I pulled out of her girlfriends pussy. Still on her knees with her elbows on the edge of the bed she started to give me another amazing blowjob. After a few minutes, Suzan had regained some senses and was attracted by the awaiting honey jar just a few feet aside of her. She scooted over underneath between Mandy's legs and though blocked from my vision, feeling the moans of Mandy on my cock, I knew her mouth had found her sweet nectar.

Though I tremulously enjoyed Mandy's succulent skills, I was not ready to cum just yet before getting some of her pussy as well. Pulling away from her she looked at me and knew exactly what I wanted as I climbed up onto the bed behind her. Now treated with the view of Suzan's moist red lips sucking and licking her engorged pussy lips and clit, my cock twitched from excitement by one of the hottest Sex positions from my lewdest fantasies unfolding right there in front of me. With one swift thrust I pushed my cock into Mandy's awaiting cunt, which was more than enough lubricated from all the sexual exploits this evening.

"Ohhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I hit her balls deep. "Fuck, your cock feels so good. Ahhhhh"

Suzan licked along the entire length of my cock as I pulled all the way out, leaving Mandy begging for me to put it back in. After letting Suzan taste her girlfriend's juices from my cockhead I slammed back home, causing another loud moan from Mandy's mouth, which was muffled with her head down onto the bed. Again I pulled out and let Suzan suck me clean before plunging back in and out a few times. My pace building up each time, encouraged by Mandy's cries.

"Hmmm yes, please fuck me with that big cock. Ahhhh faster... Yessss," she hissed.

Each time I hit bottom I felt Suzan's lips suck onto my balls and I paused briefly to enjoy the pleasure she was giving me before pulling back, her lips and tongue altering between my cock and the soaking cunt, which was getting fucked right above her. With my hands on Mandy's beautiful shaped ass, I spread her cheeks apart to let me drive deep into her. Her tight pink little rosebud at my fingertips, I could not resist and rubbed my thumb over it after letting some saliva drip from my mouth right down onto the spot. Her cunt gripped me tight as I pushed gently on it, causing more brash assertions to come from her mouth.

"Ahhhh yeah fuck me good... hmmm fuck my horny little cunt like that," she howled and pushed her ass back at me to meet my thrust and causing my thumb to enter her anal cavity.

With my thumb buried in her ass I could feel my cock rub along my knuckles through the thin membrane separating her two orifices as I slid in and out of her cunt with my thick rod. Suzan still licking my shaft and Mandy's clit each time I pulled back and my balls brushing her sweet mouth as I thrusted back in deep. This was more than just living out a fantasy, this was some profane horny fucking with two gorgeous women and my balls were yearning for another release.

"Ohhhhh yes harder baby... Hmpfffff, yeah baby fuck that pussy ahhhhh," Mandy coaxed me on. "Hmmm give that pussy some of that hot cream baby... Yessssss like that..."

With my free hand I grasped her blonde locks and pulled her head back as I rammed my cock into her harder and harder. With the sheer speed and force Suzan could only stick out her tongue to lick my pistoning shaft as I drove in and out between the thick folds of Mandy's pussy. Her legs started to quiver and her pussy tightened around my cock when her orgasm suddenly hit.

"Ahhhh fuck, you making me cum againnnnnnnn," she just managed to say before her moans turned to wild frenzy squeals of bliss.

There was no holding back, with a final thrust my balls ruptured and my cock started to flood her womb. With Suzan's eager mouth waiting below, I pulled back slightly after the fourth or fifth blast causing the last few bursts of sperm to seep from the seal of her vagina around my cock right down onto Suzan's open lips. She moved her mouth closer to catch a thick stream of the goo right from her girlfriend's twat. Who knew this shy hot red minx would develop such a craving for cum in such a short time, but she continued to lap up our mixed juices from her dripping cunt. Completely spent I dropped back onto the bed while Mandy turned towards Suzan to embrace her and get a taste of our combined sex. It might have been the booze, the weed, the two amazing orgasms they had given me or just a combination of it all but the last thing I remembered were these two hotties fall in each other's arms as I dozed off.

To be continued...