The Story of a Cyclist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hummmpfff," she exhaled as my penetration forced the air from her lungs, "Ohhhh yes, I'm want to cum on that big cock of yours"

Standing back up straight so my cock head would rub against her upper walls I started to move rapidly with short strokes, slowly going deeper till I hit the right spot.

"Yessss that's it hmmmm..." she sighed while my cock head was pleasuring her G-spot, "that feels so good."

It was time for the kill and I reached for her little pink button that was nestled between her swollen lips, collecting some of her juices from my cock before I rubbed it gently with my thumb.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes... Jack... you're making me cummmmm," she whimpered and her legs started to shake.

I didn't stop my rapid prodding of my cock till I felt her pussy clamp down so tight it forced me out, followed with a small jet of clear discharge erupting from her pussy. Mandy howled by her ongoing orgasm. I had never witnessed a woman cum like that before and all I wanted was to get a taste of her nectar. Kneeling down I lapped up along her slit to sample her sweetness. Making her shiver each time my tongue ran over her clit till she finally could not take it anymore and pulled my head up towards hers and we kissed again.

"Come," she said. "It's time I get to ravish you," as she hopped from the sink and pulled me by my raging hardon to the spare bedroom.

Pushing me down on the bed she kneeled down to engulf my throbbing cock head with her succulent mouth. I watch in ecstasy while she indulged herself, sucking and licking her own nectar from my slippery cock. After a few minutes she moved on top of me to savour her taste with me in a longing kiss. At the same time she straddled me and I felt her hand grip the base of my shaft to guide it back into her aching cunt. Plummeted all the way down she started to grind her hips and I felt her muscles clamp down around my shaft.

"Hmmm your cock fills me up so good," she said breaking the kiss and resting her hands on my broad chest.

Arching her back, her boobs were asking for my attention, with her rock hard nipples pointing straight up and little goose bumps covering her puffy areolas. Cupping them in my hand I kneaded them both, weighing their fullness and urging on her own arousal by pinching her nipples. I did not need any direction to what she wanted when she leaned back over me and brought those gorgeous mounts towards my face. I took one of her coned nipples into my mouth and started to suck on it.

She moaned in my ears, "Hmmm you have no idea how horny that makes me when you play with them." And she started to buck her hips up and down riding my cock.

I could feel her juices running along my shaft down to my balls with each stroke. She sat back up and placed her feet next to me raised herself right over my cock so she could slide it all the way in and out with long squatting motions. Her pussy spread right open in front of me, impaled on my cock with her clit poking out from between her engorged lips, begging for my touch. Knowing that she would be still very sensitive, I just placed my hand at the base of my shaft and each time she came down I let my thumb brush against it. Every time she bottomed out on my cock she lingered a bit longer grinding her sensitive love butt over my thumb. Her movements rapidly becoming uncontrollable till her legs caved in by another quivering orgasm and she collapsed back on top of me.

When she regained some composure she whimpered, "You're incredible."

"I only just got started," I smirked stepping of the bed while grabbing her ankles to pull her to the edge.

A small expression of shock showed on her face, but as I turned her around and guided her to her hands and knees she looked back over her shoulder full with lust again. Her rounded butt cheeks at perfect height and protruding below her crack two swollen pussy lips clenched together, which my throbbing cock soon would be splitting apart again. I stepped forward and traced my cock along the cove of her bubbly butt. She shivered as I rubbed my cockhead over her rosebud.

"Maybe not this time," I thought, but the picture of her sweet little ass was surely food for many fantasies that I would be dying to fulfil.

Tracing down, my mushroom head easily slid between those thick lips and after rubbing it along her slit two times I could not hold back any longer. In one smooth motion I thrusted balls deep into her, causing a loud deep sigh to escape from her lips. Holding on tight to her hips, I pulled back, her inner lips appearing like a seal around my cock with a streak of her shiny creamy juice trailing along my thick shaft. Again I slammed back home.

"Ahhhhhhmmmmmmpfff," emptying her lungs like it was her last breath.

And again, this time I spread her butt cheeks with my hands to marvel at the view of her tight cunt trying to keep hold of my cock as I pulled all the way out. Her swollen lips gaping wide open now, succumbing her enflamed pink pussy to my cock. Sliding my cock back deep into her depths, I slowly increased pace with Mandy moaning loudly with each thrust. She grabbed a pillow to muffle her loud cries of ecstasy. In the full size mirror door of the closet next to the bed I could see her breasts swaying underneath her. Each time I plunged my cock deep into her, her nipples graced the cotton sheet.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yesssss... Jack ahhhhhh, you're gonna make me cum so hard again," she moaned looking back at me in the mirror.

With a few more long deep strokes her legs started to tremble as her third orgasm started to rip through her body. Holding on to her hips I continued to drive in and out of her feeling her cunt muscles contracting around my cock bringing me close to climax as well. With my own nearing orgasm I lost control of her shuddering body and she collapsed on the bed. Mandy rolled on to her back and noticed my unfulfilled lust.

"Come here you big stud," she said as she reached for my cock and got me to straddle her, "your cock must be aching for some relief"

She guided my cock between her breasts and pressed them together. They were not big enough to engulf my thick shaft completely, but she kept both hands pushing on the top of them to restrain me. With her slick juices on my cock it made the perfect fuck tunnel. Of course I needed no explanation and was soon vigorously bucking my hips and fucking her tits, sliding my cock up at down between those marvellous mounts.

"Hmmm cum for me Jack," she encouraged me, "I want to see you explode and feel your hot cum"

I did not need much encouragement as I felt my orgasm fast approaching. When she looked up and lapped my cock head with her tongue my balls reached the point of no return.

"Ohhhhh you taste so good, I want it all," Mandy begged and opened her mouth just above my probing cock.

It was all too much and I felt an enormous surge race through my shaft and a thick rope of jism shot right down her throat. The force and amount almost made her choke and while she tried to swallow it all, a second big blast erupted from my cock and splattered across her face.

"Ahhhh yessss Jack, give it to me," she cajoled, jerking my cock while aiming it at her magnificent tits.

After 5 more blasts the creamy goo trailed across her olive tanned breasts and dark nipples. Her chin, nose and cheek were covered too, all the way up to her forehead. Compared to my previous orgasm, this one had completely blown me away. Sheer passion and lust had over taken any of my senses and had allowed me to exploit her in this filthy endeavour, which had resulted in me completely coating her with my spunk. But Mandy did not seem to be bothered at all by this and scooped some of the globs of semen from her cheeks and brought her fingers to her mouth to suck them clean and surprisingly it was making me horny just watching her like this.

"As good as a bottle of water when trapped in a hot desert," she smiled.

After collapsing next to her on the bed she leaned over to kiss me and I didn't even mind tasting the savouring flavour of my own cum which was still present in her mouth or that she pressed her breasts covered with my own slimy body fluids into my bare chest. After a few minutes we took a shower together. This time I could really marvel at all her beautiful curves and enjoy the touch on her soft skin as I lathered her entire body with creamy soap. She did the same to me, paying extra attention at my large pole, which was already getting semi erect again by the gentle caressing of her hand.

You can imagine my surprise when she said, "You think you can handle getting my bra and panties out of the wash without blowing your load in them this time?"

"She knew," I thought to myself, realising that with the bathroom door wide open she could have easily woken up and seen the whole thing.

For a brief moment I was ashamed by the thought and looked away as I did not know how to answer her. Mandy let go of me and my eyes followed her sweet ass as she stepped out of the shower, looking at how she got a fresh towel from the cupboard, which she wrapped around herself.

"Don't be shy Jack," she said with her smile staring back at me. "I liked what I saw and it was so worth it. Maybe you can keep them as souvenir, as long as you have something I can put on for picking up Suzan from work."

While thinking if there would be anything in my closet that she might fit, I got out as well. Mandy explained how it was already close to finish time for Suzan and that she better give her a ring to tell her she was going to be a bit late. Opening the closet in the master bedroom I noticed the cardboard box in the corner which still had some old clothes and stuff of my ex-wife, which she never had bothered to pick up. After putting on some shorts and a t-shirt, I grabbed the box and walked towards the spare bedroom where I could hear Mandy talk to her friend on the phone.

"It was awesome," I heard her say as I listened over the conversation. "Just wait till we get there, you will see for yourself how cute he is and I'm sure we can think of something for you to get a taste too."

It only took a few seconds for her to finish the call but the way she was talking about me had put all kind of images of her and her friend back into my mind. After waiting just a bit longer I walked in with the box in my hand to find her on the bed. The light cotton sheet was draped over her, showing all the contours of her magnificent body. Knowing she was completely naked just made me horny again, but Mandy reminded me that we needed to go and asked what was in the box. After I had explained about its contents I let her to it. Not much later she joined me in the lounge wearing a light summer dress with spaghetti straps.

"This was all I could find that would fit me," she smiled. "Shall we go? Suzan is dying to find out about my knight in shining armour"

And I was dying to meet Suzan.... To be continued.

12