All Comments on 'The Story of Alan Wintersbee'

by TimRailing

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
ZZZZZZZ*

Boring!!!!!!!! This story works better than knock out drops,

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Umm, not particularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good introduction

Now let's hear the story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
...?!?

...No thanks.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
She works as a bank teller? Since when do you need a degree for that?

And if advancement is dependant on sexual favors, why not sue for harassment? Beyond that, what was the point of this story?

No, really. What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice exposition, but a plot, some dialogue, and a story would be lovely. This could be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep, idiot cluck story.

Why don't you and those like you crawl back into that hole that you crawled out of.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Boring...

Until now a boring story, just as his life was...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
It's a start

You did an excellent job creating these characters, but then the story abruptly ended. Since the title doesn't mention that it's a first chapter, I assume this is the complete story? If so, it's a disappointment. If not, you should let the readers know upfront.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE PERFECT WOMAN

leaves nothing to any imagination, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pervert crowd here!

Loved the laconic dry style. More please.

I would post under my handle if everyone else was - a Lit glitch. Thus the sad sexless faggots spewing.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Good read. Well written and very hot. The length suited the dry telling of the story. I think, had it been longer, the telling of the tale would have began to bore.

Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

to the asshole who called him a cuck ,you are wrong nothing was said about that 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous below

Read the story again dumb ass before you throw stones.This was a mindless story, written badly with short choppy sentences. Another swinging/willing cuckold tale in the making. Non-erotic as all hell. It blows my mind how anybody in their right mind could call this story erotic. But then this is loving wives, the dumping ground for anything. No vote, scores are meaningless in this category.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
too bad, so sad,

the last strain of STD's was fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: re: anonymous below

Newsflash: you're both morons, unable to post your own opinion, unable to rebut someone else, without slamming them for daring to have a different opinion.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Intriguing

There must be more to this story than you have written here. Tell us the rest please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:re:re: anonymous-below

And what did you just do asshole. Didn't you just do what you bitched about. fuck you. this story sucks big time and you know it. Stop being so fucking political correct. Trash is trash so call it out you ignorant fuck.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 9 years ago
New

This is a new style to me. I really like the analysis and background thrown is as the story goes along. It all makes sense, is readable, thoughtful, loving . . . intense understanding of the down side of long-term marriage. This story probably explains why there are so many short-term marriages!!

Five stars, well done, and a sincere Thank You for writing this.

TimRailingTimRailingover 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Just my two cents as the author. I am not a cuckold, into domination, and am closer to the opposite. I am handsome, tall, and well hung. So you were wrong there.

This story started out as BDSM/forced sex and will likely not be a cuckolding story. It will most likely actually become a story about swinging and is meant to show the sexual lives of a couple looking to keep their sex life alive and interesting. It was based on an old story I wrote where the husband arranges for the wife to be abducted as part of a domination/slut fantasy but I wanted to re-publish it with more introduction.

I do agree, it is a slow start and a bit boring. It is, however, meant to be written by a very plain and matter of fact man. It was a writing style I wanted to try out. I have submitted a revised version to explain all this at the start of the story, so readers who do not wish to read such a story do not have to.

Thanks to anyone who gave constructive criticism. Fuck you to every single asshole who called me a cuckold. I am sure if we met you wouldn't dare say a single fucking word to me.

Best and thanks again to all who gave constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From the Author Just my two cents as the author. I am not a cuckold, into domination, and am closer to the opposite. I am handsome, tall, and well hung. So you were wrong there.

If you say so.... Like you'd really own it if you were tiny..... and all that posturing you just did, that is classic for a little guy talking himself up, I haven't read the story so won't comment on it, but tempted to 1 bomb it just for your arrogant comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job . . .

describing empty people and a pointless marriage. Nice short story about a sad relationship. But the characters you created are too depressing, even obnoxious, to enjoy reading about for any length of time. Maybe that is your challenge and your goal, to rescue the story from its malaise? Gook luck to you and future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stick with sci-fi

loving wives is going to be your downfall. Swinging/willing cuckolds are non-erotic and not appreciated in this category. Should have known that except guys like you want to push the boundary. Must be into humiliation and cuckoldry to even write crap like this.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
OK start.

I found the prose pretty dull and overdone. Also, finding out that this is "part 1" was irritating. I am hoping things will improve now that the set up is mostly done.

TimRailingTimRailingover 9 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

Re the comments calling me arrogant and full of shit when I defended myself when called a cuckold. I am truly tall, built, and hung. And you know what? Truth is, I do like cuckolding porn, but I enjoy the dominant side. I love the idea of fucking horny wives. Big god damn deal. Quit acting so pissy about the whole genre. You're on an erotic fiction site morons. Sorry this dirty story offended you. What a bunch of weird, incredibly particular, erotic fiction readers.

I'm going to ignore the comments stating how boring this is. At this point, I've acknowledged it is dry and even added a note that prefaces the story.

Someone said cuckolding and swinging goes into non-erotic category. First of all, I've stated this most likely will go down a swinging storyline, but maybe domination. Second, how is swinging non-erotic? Anyone else have input on that?

Thanks for those who have voiced support. More to come in the next few weeks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

I read this tale because of your last comment author. I had to see for myself why the outrage. Now I have an idea.

As one of the BTB brigade I see where some would be pissed over what the future holds. It hasn't happened yet. Just a little teasing. This will go one of two ways:

If you hold true to the premise over half the people will denounce you and the tale and call you all kinds of names. The other little less than half will praise you saying that is what the LW category is for, cheating wives, cuckolding and husbands who encourage it.

Some advice. Have a thinner skin and take what's handed out. Good or bad.

By the way, I probably won't be reading

no rating

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
I'm Sorry

I re-read the last like and see he is a cuckold. Damn. I thought there was a slight chance but you already went to the dark side. Too bad.

Rex_ChadRex_Chadover 9 years ago
Keep Going

Great start - Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Many Gay Stories So little time

This belongs in the gay section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous