The Story of Elaine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine didn't say a word. She just looked up at me with that look a puppy in a pet store gives you just before you tell it that you can't take it home.

I bent down and whispered in her ear; "Ah... these guys expect us... you and me... to give them a little show, and I thought you might like that... because of that fantasy thing that you told me about last night..."

"Jim! No way! ... There is just no way that I can do that! No!"

Again I trued to hug her, but she was as unyielding as a bulldozer. I sighed. "Okay, honey. I'll just have to tell these guys that you can't do it tonight."

She seemed to relax a little and then stared at me and the she slowly turned to look at the guys who sat there expectantly. About half of them had their cocks out and were stroking very acceptable erections. I watched my wife's eyes dart from one cock to the next.

It might have been my overactive imagination, but I was sure I felt her shiver. She finally rolled her eyes up and looked at me. "What do I have to do?" she whispered.

"Oh, just a little suck and fuck, honey; nothing too challenging", I replied, trying my best to relieve her anxiety. The icy stare I got almost, but not quite, softened my erection.

"Okay..." she whispered at last, and no eleventh-hour reprieve was ever accepted with more humble relief. Elaine had saved my balls, if not my life. "What do you... they... want me to do?"

I breathed a sigh of relief. "They want to see your pussy, sweetie."

Elaine turned again to look towards the men. There were more cocks out now; in fact, a small forest of them, and Elaine paused for a second to stare. I felt her give a little, tiny shudder.

Next thing I knew, she had pushed me down onto the chair and plopped into my lap, facing them and hiking up her mini to show off her fabulous pussy. There was a lot of scraping of chairs and shifting of bodies and the unmistakable sound of zippers heading southward.

Elaine grinned at them and started sucking her right index finger, just as if it was a cock. The guys seemed to like this, which was no surprise to me. She then lowered her finger to her breasts and folded down the cups of her bustier to reveal her nipples. They were stiff as little pink raisins and the guys cheered. They were getting off on this, and I felt that my wife was, too. She toyed with her nipples for a while and then sucked her finger again before dropping it to her pussy.

I won't bother repeating the comments that greeted this new dimension to Elaine's show. I just reached around her and tickled and strummed and lightly pinched her nipples as she went to work on her pussy. The thugs loved it, and the blue-collar circle-jerk was shifting into higher gear.

Suddenly, Elaine stopped with a sharp gasp, and stood and spun around to kneel between my knees. She ripped down my zipper and wrestled my stiff cock out of my slacks, catching a dozen pubic hairs in the zipper in the process. It hurt like hell, and Elaine knew it, but was at that point totally unconcerned.

She licked and kissed my cock, mostly just for show and then dove down it, twisting her head from side to side and sucking like a 1960's teenager siphoning gas; not at all her usual refined technique, but I wasn't about to complain. The guys loved it, and that was good enough for her.

She stopped abruptly and raised her head off my throbbing prick, which was a relief because I was struggling not to cum. She was looking up at me contemptuously; "Fuck, I need a cock!" she announced to a chorus of approving shouts and catcalls.

She jumped to her feet and told me to turn the chair around, which I did. I had no sooner sat down again but Elaine straddled my knees with her front towards the men and her back towards me. She gripped my cock with much more force than was necessary and dropped down on my aching cock.

The guys were going nuts. Two or three had already sent arching ribbons of spunk towards us to splatter on the floor. Elaine giggled and began her wild ride, bouncing like a bronc rider and egging the guys on, which was annoying to me, but this really had become my wife's show. I felt like little more than a prop.

I can't remember exactly when I came, but I just closed my eyes and let it happen, my cock erupting into her as she bounced up and down on my cock, and then feeling my cum running out of her and down onto my balls.

At last I felt her cunt contract and twitch a little and then all hell broke loose as Elaine came in a paroxysm of an orgasm that defies description. She was squealing like a piglet and her vagina was gripping me in a series of spasms that were more powerful than any I had ever felt before. I gripped her breasts and held her on me as she flopped and jerked in her release.

I opened my eyes just in time to see the last volleys of semen come flying out of the group and onto the floor. Gasping for breath, I glanced over at Bobby, who was off frowning in the corner and no doubt calculating how much extra time he would spend cleaning up after closing tonight.

The guys were clapping... applauding, and all I could think of was getting the hell out of there.

I forced Elaine up and we stood, and I staggered back to our table with her in tow to get her coat and drag her out of there. God, she was blowing them kisses as I struggled to get her out the door!

Outside, Elaine grabbed her coat from me and walked out in front of me in her tattered stockings, her heels in one hand and her coat in the other, and beat me to the car. I unlocked it and she opened her door and jumped inside, slamming her door shut.

I slid onto my seat and shut my door. I looked over at my wife, as contrite as an errant choirboy.

She was staring right through me. "Jim; you really can be a total asshole sometimes!"

I won't repeat the rest of the lengthy diatribe. You can imagine it quite well enough on your own. It was only when Elaine started to repeat herself that I knew I was at last off the hook. We were in the garage and the door was closing at that point, and it had been a very long drive.

She sat waiting for me to run around and open the door for her, which of course is exactly what I did. She got out, rather regally, and then paused and kissed me on the cheek. "I still love you, asshole!" she said and marched off to have a bath.

12