The Story of Elaine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does my slut want to cum?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she squealed.

"Then cum, slut! Cum slut! Cum!" I said.

She screamed as she climaxed and I swatted her harder, maybe a dozen times as she was cumming. I stopped only when she had collapsed down onto the bed. I leaned over her and kissed her neck as she lay there, purring like a kitten.

I jumped off the bed and stripped out of my slacks, shirt and boxers, my raging cock grateful to be free. I wanted to fuck her more than anything, but wanted her to cum again with me. She had left the Ben-Wah eggs by the sink in the ensuite, and I hurried to get them. I also got the soft butt plug. Elaine and the plug were both about to mutually lose their respective virginity.

I had always wanted to fuck my wife's ass, but we had just never managed to get around to it, for some reason. It certainly was not Elaine's fault, as we had talked about it and it was a topic that didn't at all disgust her.

I returned to the bed with the toys, my cock leading the way. My wife hadn't moved and still lay as she had fallen, her red ass glowing.

Elaine opened one eye as I approached and cocked her eyebrow.

"Up you go, fuck-toy!" I prodded her; "Assume the position!"

She raised her head, blinked once and then quickly rose back up and all fours.

Her cunt was so wet and open that I was afraid there was no way the balls would stay put, but slid them in anyway, feeling her vaginal walls cuddle around my finger. Once more, I marveled at my wife's pussy.

I took my time with the butt plug, because I really had no idea what I was doing. I coated it with the KY jelly and dabbed a little onto her puckered anus, just to make sure.

Elaine flinched a little at my touch, but quickly stilled and appeared to relax. I gently placed the tip of the plug and whispered to her to relax and let it in. I applied just a tiny bit of pressure and waited. "Relax, Elaine," I repeated. I waited patiently for another few seconds, pressing just a bit more firmly, and then felt the plug ease inside.

"Oh! Oh my God!" Elaine muttered as I slid it in until the bulb disappeared and only the base was left outside. "Mmmmmm my God! Oh! God!" Elaine panted.

Things were going even better than I had hoped, and she was beginning to display her familiar signs of wanton arousal. Up until this time, Elaine seldom had more than one climax in any one bout of sex. She was at last finding her true vocation, I thought. I switched on the eggs at low power and watched my wife squirm for a moment, but then quickly got up and went around the bed to her head.

Elaine was staring up at me wide-eyed and with her mouth open. "Good girl!" I chirped; "Honey, you're such a hot little slut-wife and a gorgeous fuck-toy! Now, suck my cock!"

I only had to take a step forward and she rocked out to swallow my cock. Cuffed, she couldn't really use her hands, but she gripped one thigh in her hands and really went to work on my unit, almost getting it into her throat. I didn't have to move a muscle, and no words can possibly imitate the guttural moaning she was emitting as she sucked me. It was like being taken by a vacuum cleaner.

"You really are an amazing slut, honey! Just fucking amazing!" It was the truth! I really was proud of her. She was sucking like a woman possessed and had every orifice filled.

I had to stop her before long, as I really did want to end this in her cunt. I stepped back, and with only a token resistance, she released her grip on my leg.

I moved around that bed with the speed of a chimp and turned off the eggs and pulled the wire until the two ivory-colored ovals emerged. She was open and gaping and I slid into her easily, right down to my aching balls, and her pussy closed around me.

"When I slap your ass, I want you to cum, slut!" I gasped and started fucking her hard and deep; perhaps not as violently as I had out on the deck, but urgently. I was struggling for control, my lips pursed and my eyes squeezed shut, with Elaine rocking frantically with me. I wished it could have lasted forever, but I finally had to swat her hard just as I went off like a bottle-rocket, deep in her hot, tight cunt.

My wife was screaming! She was screaming so loudly that I thought something had to be wrong, and I quickly slowed. But there was nothing wrong, and her throbbing cunt told me she was deep in her own orgiastic ecstasy.

We lay cuddled together for some time; I don't know how long. Elaine was giggling and shaking me awake and asking where I had put the keys to the handcuffs. Her grin faded slightly when I announced that I really had no idea where they were, but as it turned out, we found them down at the bottom of the drawer.

We showered together, lathering and laughing. "Did you like it when I spanked you, honey?"

She had her arms around my neck and kissed me before nodding and exclaiming, "Yes!"

"You came pretty hard that first time, while I was paddling you real hard, didn't you!"

"Yes, I did!" she agreed. "I don't know why, darling... I just did!"

I looked at her and I wondered what experiences the swing club could possibly bring that would top today's fuck-fest.

12