The Story of Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she did on her site, Faith opened her mouth obediently as if by instinct and without saying a word she stuck out her tongue invitingly. That was it, the image of Faith with her head angled back and her tongue out awaiting my cum finally did me in.


The cum shot out of me and shot right deep into her mouth, disappearing out of sight into her throat. She fought her gag reaction and just made a choking noise but managed to hold her tongue out for the second spurt; less powerful than the first it landed squarely on her tongue. She looked at me with her big green eyes, waiting for more, but I was spent, the moment of ecstasy had passed.

Faith quickly swallowed and put her mouth back around my cock, alternating between sucking the last of the cum and licking her own juices off it. As it went flaccid she let it slid from her mouth and kissed me once again before lying back down on her side with a pleasant smile on her lips.

I lay down beside her and wrapped myself around the curvaceous form, spooning her and smelling the back of her neck.

"Mandy, that was amazing," I whispered in her ear, but there was no response, just heavy breathing. She was asleep.

I lay there playing the events over in my mind, marvelling that I was lucky enough to be lying next to such a beautiful icon, a darling of the big bust world. That was until I drifted off and joined her in sleep...

To be continued...

12