All Comments on 'The story of Karri-Ann'

by Kmanwantit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 15 years ago
Great story that....

really made me blow a fierce wad of slut juice. Made me wish I could find such a job. I loved the buildup. Too many stories go right into the sex forgetting that the process leading up to the good stuff is half the fun.

finishupnicefinishupniceover 15 years ago
amazing

This was one of the best stories I have read so far. You built up the story and kept me reading. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

Some guys have all the luck!!lol..Only fault Ive found in your writing is that; YOU HAVE SUBMITTED JUST ONE STORY..PLEASE/PLEASE WRITE MORE.. TKS! (L4P)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was outstanding but the violence was a bit much for my taste, but thats just me. I am a man but if that could really happen I think I might like it. :) It will just be a fantasy to enjoy, thanks, and yes I am Bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
were do i sign up

To bad that won't happen in the real world I would volmenter for that lol

ZoemaidZoemaidalmost 6 years ago
A Beautiful Story.

What can I say. I enjoyed that so much. Nothing rushed and no gaps in the story. So many people forget the build up is just as good as the sex scenes.

I am sure you have many people saying they wish it was them and I am not going to go against that, it seems a delicious way the be force femed!

Well done. x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous