The Story of Kelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

I let him calm down some by sucking and licking gently on the bulbous purple head. I backed off and kissed it repeatedly while staring into his eyes. He smiled at me and I winked back again. He glanced at my obviously erect nipples and reached out to pull them.

"You like that big black dick, don't you, Kelli?" Marcus asked, using my name for the first time since I told him earlier.

"Yes, Marcus. Very much. You have a beautiful, big juicy cock, sir," I told him.

"Thanks. You're a cute little white girl," Marcus said. "I think I could learn to love this mouth of yours."

His fingers caressed my cheek and lips as I replied, "I hope so, sir."

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, sir. I can do it for hours, sir," I said.

"Good. We'll test that out, won't we, Carl?" Marcus stated jokingly.

"Sure thing," Carl agreed.

My cunt pulsed with renewed wetness as I once again engulfed his cock. I sucked him hard and was rewarded with a few new drops of pre-cum to my taste buds. I used my hands to quickly raise his arousal level back to peak. He growled as his climax neared. He had stopped holding my head and just leaned back on the couch to watch me work. That made my pussy throb and leak even more.

When I sensed he was close again, I slowed, causing him to grunt loudly. I waited a shorter time this time, as I just sucked on the underside of his cock. The sight of his big glistening shaft made my heart leap and my pussy ache with need. When he had relaxed only a little, I resumed my attack on his big beautiful cock.

Marcus gasped when I took his hard cock into my mouth and to the back. I sucked hard and gently squeezed his big balls. My hand could only contain one of them at a time, the other spilling out the side. My right hand stroked his spit slick cock firmly. I made sure not to wet it too much so the right amount of friction could be maintained.

Marcus groaned and stroked my cheek again while I worked intensely on the beautiful dick. I had him close and this time I wouldn't back down. I sensed he wanted to cum and I wanted to feed upon his seed as well. The thought of making him cum for the second time in my mouth made me shake with my own need. 'I hope he cums hard,' I remember thinking. 'The harder the more it will please him.'

"Oh, shee-it, woman! Suck that big black meat," Marcus bellowed.

I wanted nothing more. I thought, 'God, I love this black cock. I'm going to make him cum until he fills my mouth with sperm. Then I'm going to swallow it all down for him. Don't lose a drop, Kelli.'

Marcus stiffened beneath me. I could feel the tension and trembling in his massive thighs through my forearms. I increased my actions to his cock yet again, making Marcus groan.

"Oh, fuck, cunt! Here it comes. Take it all, bitch. Eat Marcus' black baby batter."

"Make that bitch eat your shit," Carl added.

"Damn, she's a good cunt. She'll eat it alright," Marcus confirmed. "Won't you, cum slut?" Marcus asked.

I could only try to nod and mumble as my mouth raced up and down on his swelling cock. His hands held firmly to the sides of my head as I sucked. I felt the telltale swell of the head just before it erupted.

Marcus had cum only hours earlier but he fed me a good load. The first blast was strong and ricocheted off the back of my mouth. I tried to concentrate on his pulses despite my own mini orgasm hitting at the same time. My pussy throbbed as I tasted his second jet which was at least as large as the first. I was in heaven. My cunt leaked my own juices to the point I must have left a wet spot on the rug. I remember thinking, 'God, I'm so fucking horny. My pussy and thighs felt like they were soaked. I wondered if Carl could see my wetness on my thighs.

Marcus finished cumming in my mouth, seven squirts of lessening strength until the rest just oozed into my mouth from the leaking head. I collected it all with just the tip in my mouth. I had kept jacking his cock with my hands to draw out every drop and sensation from him. Then I backed off and swallowed the mouth full I had of his cum. When I had licked him completely clean, I leaned back on my heels. My legs were a little tired from kneeling so long sucking Carl and him.

"Oh, shit! This honkie can sure suck dick," Marcus growled, when I was done.

"My turn again," Carl shouted, obviously quite ready.

"Okay, okay, but she may need to rest. Do you need a rest, Kelli?" Marcus asked.

"No, sir," I said, dutifully.

"Good, cause I can't wait any longer," Carl growled.

I smiled one last time at Marcus before turning and crawling over to Carl. He was completely stiff. 'Wow,' I told myself, as I took in his equally big and beautiful black cock. I could get used to this. His cock was deep black like Marcus' and a little longer but thinner. I told myself I had definitely hit the jackpot with these two gorgeous hunks of man meat.

I took Carl's bone-stiff cock into my hands. He had definitely gotten excited again watching me give his buddy a second blowjob. Now it was his turn to repeat and he seemed more than anxious. The masculine scent of him filled my nostrils as I waddled tighter between his legs to pick up his cock. It was a beauty. I looked up into Carl's eyes. They shone with excitement and need both. I smiled, he did too.

"Like it?" Carl asked, nodding towards his dick.

"Yes, sir," I said and dropped my eyes submissively. "Is it okay if I suck your cock, sir?"

"Go for it, cunt," Carl said.

I dropped my head and stuck the tip into my warm wet mouth. I licked at his piss hole tasting sweat and pre-cum together. My hands held the shaft and testicles. His balls were smaller than Marcus' but still nice. They were nearly tight to his body already. I could sense he might cum even quicker this time if I let him.

I wanted to please Carl almost as much as Marcus. I thought if I do them both well then Carl will encourage Marcus to keep me around. I wanted nothing more than that and their dicks in my mouth all the time. I dropped lower until the whole big head popped into my mouth. I teased it with my tongue as I jacked his shaft. His cock got completely hard nearly instantly.

"Oh, fuck! You're right, Bro. This little white cunt can suck cock like a ten dollar street whore," Marcus exclaimed.

I wasn't sure I appreciated the reference, but the thought of it made my pussy start to throb again. I loved being talked dirty to or about as I gave head; something I had realized as far back as high school. The sluttier the guys made me feel the more my pussy reacted. Coupled with the domination by a big black man, I was in total heaven. To me nothing equaled submissively sucking big black cocks while the guys talked about me and how good I was. If they talked crude and nasty about me and as if I wasn't even there or mattered, all the better.

Carl growled as I worked his cock. My legs were definitely a little tired and my mouth was beginning to ache. It was stretched nearly open as wide as for Marcus so it could accommodate the girth of his cock. I still would have gone for a while if they wanted me to, but I sensed Carl wanted to dump his load down my throat anyway soon, so I worked him towards it.

My hands squeezed his cock and balls as my mouth took more and more of him in. I picked up speed and jammed the big purple head into the back of my mouth. I tasted more of Carl's pre-cum. His cock was leaking like a dripping faucet now, signaling to me his arousal and pending release. His balls were tight to his shaft and his cock hard as steel. His cock was almost as much fun for me to suck as Marcus'. It was gloriously long and beautiful to play with. I hoped I would get to suck it often but I really wanted the cock of my new potential master even more.

"God, that feels righteous, Marcus. This bitch knows how to wax a guy's knob," Carl bellowed.

"Told, ya," Marcus effused.

"I'm going to feed her my shit soon," Carl groaned.

"She loves it. Give her a good load," Marcus said, with a big loud laugh. "I think I'm going to dump a couple gallons in that mouth before I let her go."

"We'll keep her alive by feeding her white tummy black jizz," Carl moaned.

"Yeah," Marcus' howled agreement. "As small as she is we'll keep her little tummy full."

"Oh, fuck! That's good, bitch. Suck that black dick, honkie," Carl implored.

I was all too glad to comply. I loved all the banter between them. My own cunt pulsed off a nice little cum as they talked about me.

Carl was close. I was moving faster now and knew he would blow soon. Pre-cum still leaked with a continuous flow. My tongue was slick with it and it helped me slide him back and forth at a good clip. The room was full of wet squishing noises coming from my mouth as I sucked him. I felt him tense and the big cockhead swell.

"Fuck, bitch!" Carl yelled.

"Get it, Kelli. Eat my buddy's stuff," Marcus encouraged.

The first ejaculation, like Marcus', was forceful and huge. This was Carl's second cum of the day too but you wouldn't have known from the amount of sperm. The second bolt of cum hosed the inside of my mouth. The third was huge too. He finally started to taper off after the fifth shot. My mouth was collecting a good sized load. I continued to suck lightly on the head and work his shaft and balls.

"Oh, shit, cunt," Carl gasped, as I released his rapidly softening cock.

"She's magnificent, isn't she?" Marcus said and seemed to beam with pride over his find.

"God, you're right. She may be the best damn cocksucker this side of the Mississippi," Carl agreed.

"I wonder how good a fuck she is though. You got a sweet cunt, Kelli?" Marcus queried.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Let's make some burgers then I'll have to try you out," Marcus stated.

"Okay, sir," I replied.

We dressed and made burgers on Marcus' grill out back. They had two to my one. We drank beers as we ate. We sat outside on a picnic table as night approached. I learned it was true that Marcus had been a pro football player and Carl still was. Marcus was definitely single and only looking for fun. He told me when Carl went to the bathroom once that he loved slow, sensual, and leisurely blowjobs. He asked again if I wanted to be his new cocksucker.

"Absolutely, sir," I answered.

"Do you have to be anywhere tonight?"

"No, sir."

"You'll stay here with Carl and me then so we can fuck you and let you suck our dicks. You take it in the ass, Kelli?"

"No, please, sir. My last master and his friend did that to me and it hurt me real bad."

"Was he black?"

"Yes, sir."

"Feel like a shower, Kelli, with me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Come then."

He took my hand and led me inside like a little girl. We passed Carl coming out and told him we were going to take a shower. He protested but Marcus led me into his bedroom and the bath off it. He turned on the water then started stripping. I did too. He watched me intently as my shirt came off. Next, I quickly shed my tiny shorts and panties. I joined him standing nude waiting for the water to warm. He stepped forward and touched my nipple.

"Cute," he said.

"You like them, sir?" I asked, hoping he did. My tits are small but I've been told I have great nipples, so I was hoping he'd like them to make up for my smallish breasts.

"Yeah, and I noticed earlier you shave your snatch," Marcus stated, examining my exposed twat.

"My previous master liked it that way. Do you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's great," Marcus replied. His other hand had stolen down to caress my outer lips. I thought I would collapse on the floor, I was so turned on.

We got in the shower and soaped each other up. I must have spent five minutes slowly and tenderly washing his mighty cock. It started to rise in my hands. He washed my titties and both my cracks. I hoped the later didn't mean he meant to fuck my ass later. I'd let him do it but I hoped he wouldn't. After we rinsed I slipped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. He stayed under the warm water while I got him fully hard in my mouth.

I would have stayed there and sucked him off if he wanted even though the shower floor was not that comfortable for my knees. Instead, he pulled me up and shut off the water. Five minutes later we were dried. He led me into his room. He had shut the door on the way in to shower. I'm not sure why he bothered. We certainly had done everything so far in front of, or with Carl. He could have fucked me in front of Carl if he wanted; I wouldn't mind.

Marcus kissed me for the first time beside the bed. We kissed for several minutes. My pussy started to leak from it I was so excited. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I held nothing back and I'm sure he could tell. My hands were still holding his erection, stroking it to keep it hard.

He moved me to the bed and had me lie down. He moved his huge frame over mine. Another woman my size might have been apprehensive with a guy this big about to fuck her, but I was so excited I wasn't concerned.

Marcus kissed my breasts and sucked on my nipples. They were hard as bullets as he switched off between them. He was on his hands and knees above me and his magnificent cock kept poking me in the inner thighs and occasionally right on my cunt when we kissed.

He lined up his cock to my tight hole. I was spread wide open for him. I looked down and his gigantic cock looked huge before my tight bare snatch. When he eased forward, I felt my wet pussy stretch to accept the large head. I had not fucked, as I said, in several months and I knew I would be extremely tight.

Marcus gave a little shove with his hips and I felt my pussy stretch open to accept the big cockhead. He was in me only to the rim of the head and it felt huge. He waited a second then shoved again. Several more inches bore inside me like a battering ram. It was lucky I was as excited as I was and my juices were flowing liberally. If not, he would have been killing me. As it was, I moaned with the extremely full feeling.

"God, you're fuckin' tight, little girl," Marcus growled with effort.

"You're so big, master," I said, hoping it was true. The master part I mean. He was definitely big.

"I think I'm going to like fucking your little pink cunt," Marcus said.

"Oh, god. You make me feel so full of cock, sir."

Marcus flexed his hips and more pushed in. I wondered, 'Oh, shit. How much more does he have? He's going to split me in two. I hope he doesn't pound the shit outta me.'

Another push and I felt him touch something deep inside me. I couldn't tell for sure if he was all the way in, but he waited, and then pulled back. He went slowly at first, then built to a good rhythm. My pussy juiced and stretched to accept his size but he still felt huge. My hands clung to his sides as he pumped his cock into me. 'Shit, I've missed getting fucked like this by a big strong, black man. Oh, god, it feels so good!' I screamed to myself.

Marcus had incredible staying power after cumming twice already. He made me cum within three minutes of being in my pussy because I was so excited. He fucked me again to a series of little orgasms followed by one big one. I felt like I might pass out when he stopped. Sweat coated his body and mine. 'Maybe we should have showered after,' I remember thinking.

He eased his long cock out of me and rolled to the side pulling me with him. He positioned me over him, so naturally I knew what he wanted. I sank my stretched cunt down over his cock. His hands tweaked my distended nipples. When I didn't complain, he tweaked harder. When I still didn't complain, he pulled them away slightly from my body and twisted them. I growled like a hungry bear to show him what I thought.

His minor torture of my nipples only heightened my desire. I started riding his cock like a person possessed. He kept pulling and squeezing my nipples as I fucked him. I bucked up and down for a while, and then stopped with him practically all the way inside me. I ground my cunt into his groin and swiveled my hips to tease his cock. I clenched my pussy muscles as tight as I could and started fucking him again. More sweat dripped from both of us.

Marcus let me fuck him like that for a while. I came again doing it that way. Then he gently pushed me off again. This time he got up and positioned me on all fours on the edge of the bed. Moments later I groaned aloud as he sank into me doggie style to the hilt. I just hoped he wouldn't pound the shit out of me in this position. Some guys had before and it hurt like hell.

He started slow though, which I liked. He did go deep but not painfully so. He must have known my little body was no match for the length and thickness of his big phallus. His hands reached under and mashed my poor little titties again. This I didn't mind though. For some reason, I could take more than some girls when it came to abuse to my small boobs. It actually gave me great joy to have my nipples pulled while being fucked.

Marcus gained speed and I reached between my legs to fondle his balls on the in stroke. He growled with that, signaling his excitement. I kept that up until I froze from another orgasm bursting upon me. My mind seemed to stop working as my climax peaked. Rockets exploded in my head and shockwaves of blissful pleasure ran through me like electrical current. I might have collapsed but Marcus wouldn't let me. He held me up, pumping steadily into my sloshy cunt.

The room now smelled of sweat and sex. My numerous orgasms had soaked his dick in my juices. The walls echoed with the squishing sound of two people rabidly fucking. He was pumping his cock furiously into me now. I could feel him tense and knew it wouldn't be long until he deposited what I hoped was the first of many more loads of his cum inside me. I was on birth control so that wasn't a worry, as I waited for his release. I knew I'd cum when he did from sheer joy.

Marcus pushed in one last time before his cock swelled and then erupted inside me. It felt like he was giving me an enema in my womb as he filled me with his seed. I remember mumbling almost incoherently, as my own orgasm crested to match his.

"Oh, master. Fuck your poor little slave. Make me cum please, master."

"I will, bitch," Marcus grunted, his cock spewing jet after jet of black baby cum in my white womb.

"Ungh...so good...so good...," I moaned quietly.

Marcus had resumed pumping his cock into me in long strokes. I could feel his sperm leaking out of my stuffed cuntal sheath. I quickly ran my hand back along the bed and felt drops of what had to be cum falling on it. Marcus' cock stopped throbbing inside me eventually and he pulled out. Immediately my pussy felt the loss. More cum dropped to my hand and I knew my hole must be gaping open for him to see inside me as I leaked.

"Oh, shit." Marcus groaned as he slumped next to me on the bed. I dropped to the bed too, letting my pussy rest on my cum coated hand.

"What?" I responded slowly.

"That was great," Marcus said. "You're as good a fuck as you are a cocksucker."

"Thank you, sir," I said, as I tried to catch my breath.

We lay there for several more minutes until we both could breathe practically normal. I moved next to him and hugged his sweaty body. I pressed my sweaty tits into his arm and kissed his cheek. He patted my hip. I brought my cum coated hand up to look at it. The whole hand was covered in white viscous fluid. He saw it too.

"Want a tissue for that?" he asked.

"I could do something else with it if you wanted me too?" I offered.

"Like what?" Marcus questioned.

"Like this," I said and licked across my palm gathering his cum and mine on my tongue. I quickly took it into my mouth and swallowed it down.

"Oh, fuck. You naughty slut," Marcus said, but watched intently as I did it again for him.

"Fuck, Kelli. That's hot shit," he said.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers