The Story of Kelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,581 Followers

I cleaned off my hand for him with my tongue. Afterwards we jumped back into the shower. This shower was shorter with a little light sexual playing. Both of us needed a break and so we just got cleaned up. When we were dry, we went back in his room. I was about to dress again when Marcus stopped me.

"No clothes. Just stay the way you are," he said.

I wanted to tell him it was a bit cold in the air conditioning but I held my tongue. I'd do whatever he wanted. He just threw his gym shorts back on and we walked back out to the living room to join Carl. Carl eyed me up appreciative when I entered the room behind Marcus naked. My nipples like pencil erasers from the chill.

"Fuck, Kelli! You look hot," Carl exclaimed.

"She is hot! And a great fuck too," Marcus confirmed.

"You ready for me, girl?" Carl asked.

"Can you give me a minute, please, sir," I asked.

My pussy was still a little sore from the pounding Marcus had given me. I wouldn't make Carl wait long though. Half hour later, I let him lead me back to the bedroom. He had showered in another bathroom while Marcus and I fucked. He was dressed in lounging long pants and a tee. He stripped both off as soon as we were in the room. We didn't bother to close the door.

I got between Carl's legs as he sat down on the bed. He spread them for me and allowed me access to his big beautiful black cock. I took it in my hands and mouth at the same time. I sucked him like a woman possessed for a good long while. My hope was to get him part way there so I wouldn't have to endure the same level of pounding Marcus had given me. He did let me suck him for a good long time.

Carl started above me just like Marcus. His cock found much easier entrance to my recently stretched pussy. He sucked one of my distended nipples as he slowly sawed his cock into my depths. I could tell he wasn't as thick as Marcus but there was no doubt he could reach deep inside me.

"Oh, god, Carl. You feel so good," I muttered.

"You too, babe," Carl replied. "You're one tight bitch."

"I was tighter before Marcus fucked me," I proclaimed.

"I reckon so," Carl agreed.

He started pumping me with his big cock in nice long strokes. It felt magnificent. He sucked on my nipples as he fucked me and the whole experience was delightful. Five minutes into his fucking me, I climaxed. My back arched beneath him as my little body tried to take him even deeper.

"Mmmm...oh, shit...," I wheezed. "Oh, god, that's good."

Carl slowed his fucking of me and allowed me time to recover from the wonderful orgasm. He was a considerate lover and waited for me to encourage him to go faster. When I did, however, he fucked me fast and hard after that.

"Oh, god, Carl. You have a great dick," I told him.

"You're one great fuck yourself, Kelli," Carl replied.

I wrapped my legs around his big body as best I could and encouraged him to fuck me harder. He took the hint and pounded my pussy like a boxer. One loud smack after another could be heard throughout the room as his hips met mine. I shuddered to another climax as I felt his coming on. His speed increased yet again until we were fucking like wild rabbits.

A few minutes later, he grunted, and I realized his cock was even bigger. Another few seconds and he growled as the first bolt of sperm hosed my insides. I peak then too and climaxed with him. Carl fucked me as our juices mingled and the room filled with a squishy wetness sound. He continued to pump his cock into my depths until we both collapsed exhausted. Carl crushed me for a second but then rolled off to the side. We lay there panting for breath.

"That was great. Thanks, Kelli," Carl eventually said.

"Anytime," I said, "as long as it's okay with Marcus," I threw in to emphasize that Marcus controlled me.

We got up some time later and rejoined Marcus out in the living room. He was watching TV and we joined him. I sat curled up next to Marcus on the couch. I was still naked but oh so happy. The warmth of Marcus' body gave me some relief too from the coolness of the air. We watched television for two hours and drank some beers. We fucked and sucked every time I got one of them hard.

It was during one blowjob, when Marcus stood me up, bent me over sucking Carl's cock, and fucked me from behind. One big, black cock in each end! It was great. And that happened a couple of times that Saturday night, with them switching places. Marcus also liked to get me astraddle him, facing him, with Carl behind the sofa. Carl would push his big cock over the sofa for me to suck, with my face right beside Marcus' face. He loved watching me suck Carl's cock. It was a real treat later in our relationship for all his friends, he loved watching me, and they loved getting a great blowjob.

The first night, I slept with Marcus in the bedroom. Carl left and went to his apartment. But that was after we were all worn out from ... the exercise!

The next morning I awoke Marcus with his dick in my mouth. I thought I would give him a pleasant surprise and indeed he was happy to let me continue. I sucked on that magnificent cock for a long time but eventually he stopped me to pee. When he came back to bed I resumed sucking him until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all.

We showered together, again feeling each other up as we did. When we were back on the bed, Marcus sucked my tits and after that ate my pussy. He teased me with his tongue for a long time before he actually stuck it inside me. He had concentrated on kissing and nibbling on my labia until I wanted to scream for him to do more. It felt fabulous but I was ready to cum by the time he finally stuck his tongue in me.

Marcus wiggled his tongue inside me as he probed as deep as he could. His fingers madly tweaked my nipples as he did. When he slid his tongue from my hole to my clit, I bucked up into him. He pushed two fingers inside me but only wickedly teased my sensitive clit. When he finally took the little nubbin into his mouth and sucked on it, I exploded like a cannon. My fingers pressed his head to my sex as I drenched his face in my sweet nectar. 'Oh, god, it feels so good,' my mind recalls, as I thrashed about beneath his strong hands.

He stayed with me until my orgasm passed. It had been a good one and I kissed him afterwards, tasting my own cum on his lips. We eventually went out when we heard Carl knocking on the door. Marcus and I made coffee. Carl joined us to make breakfast with everyone taking a part. I made scrambled eggs while Marcus fried bacon and Carl made toast.

After eating we went for a walk around the neighborhood. I clung to Marcus much like I had the day before at the carnival. I was so happy. I'm sure from the looks of the few passing people we saw, they wondered what this small white woman was doing with these two big black men. I'm also sure they thought me to be a slut or something but I didn't care. I was happier than I had been in many months. Maybe even happier than when I was with Jamal in college.

When we went back to the house, Marcus had me suck his cock. I took it nice and slow and he liked it. After about a half hour of me dangling from his cock, Carl wanted into the action too. Marcus told me to suck his cock while he fucked me doggie style. We went at it slow and drew out every delicious moment. It was so wonderful being used by these two strong men. I was being fucked at both ends at once by two huge black cocks. I came so many times I lost count. It was one of the best and most sensual experiences of my life.

I sucked Carl until he came in my mouth. I was just finishing him off when Marcus finally exploded into my well fucked pussy. I came again from both of them depositing their seed in me, one in my tummy and the other in my cunt.

The rest of Sunday was mostly lounging around watching baseball. I was usually sucking on one of their cocks as they watched the game. They were both somewhat satisfied so I got plenty of time to enjoy having a big soft cock in my mouth. I just tenderly sucked on them not trying to get the guys hard or off. Just to give them little doses of pleasure with my mouth until they were ready to let me suck them off again or fuck me.

At one point Marcus asked me with his semi-hard dick in my mouth, "Hey, Kelli. How deep can you go?"

I only smiled at him and winked. Then I proceeded to show him that this little white girl knew how to deepthroat a cock like a pro. I took him to the balls several times and he stiffened in my throat as a result.

"Fuck, look at her take your big dick!" Carl yelled, while watching me suck Marcus.

"God, you got to try this next, Bro. This little bitch can take me all the way down her throat. It's fucking unreal," Marcus stated, practically beaming with pride at his new found suck slut's talents. "Wait till Jerome see this."

"Yeah...he's going to want you to let her do him," Carl agreed.

"Right you are, Carl. Fuck, Kelli. I can't believe you can get that down your throat. You're one amazing cocksucker," Marcus exclaimed.

"Thanks, sir. I just have to angle my throat right. I can't take it straight down but I just need a second to align my throat and then it's easy," I told him.

"Oh, fuck. That feels so damn good," Marcus proclaimed.

I sucked Marcus until he exploded in my mouth. I have to be careful to pull back from my throat before guys cum because I choked terribly like that once. Thought I was going to die or something. So now I pull back to have them cum in my mouth and not right down my throat. Besides, what a waste to not get a taste, I always say.

Marcus' loads were smaller now from all the sex. He had cum, as had Carl, countless times over the last two days. Usually nothing went to waste. All their deposits to my body had either been in my mouth or inside my pussy.

I think it was Sunday afternoon when they "discovered" a new kind of fun. I was lying on the bed with my head hanging over the side with Marcus fucking my mouth. Carl just pulled me over to the corner of the bed and began to fuck my pussy. They both just loved that. Marcus was much better at fucking my mouth and throat than Carl. Carl tended to try to jab it down my throat with force, where Marcus would slid it in slowly, deeply. We finally got Carl to understand, but he'd still forget sometimes.

I had just finished deep throating Carl and letting Marcus cum inside me, before I left in the late afternoon. Marcus and Carl had to go out too so they followed me to my apartment and we kissed at the door. They thanked me for a delightful weekend and I agreed it had been great. My pussy was well fucked and my jaw sore but I had loved every minute of it. Marcus told me he would call and I prayed he would. I was pretty sure I had proven myself as a willing and competent pet. I felt good that Marcus would want me back soon. I kissed him long and passionately just before they left. I wanted him to know exactly how happy he made me. I was his. All he had to do was claim me, which he did.

In just that one day and afternoon, Marcus became my big, black master. I was so happy that I floated around on clouds most of the time. I never moved into his apartment, but I was there most of my free time. We enjoyed a marvelous sex life, with lots and lots of wonderful cocksucking. He was proud of my abilities and made me prove it to all of his friends on many occasions. I was more than happy to obey him.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,581 Followers