The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 02

Story Info
Another Big Deal.
4k words
4.25
13.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherein Mr. Smith, struggling valiantly to regain consciousness from his comatose state, does imagine some most delicious interludes betwixt and between.

Possibly because of my continuing coma (in my more lucid moments I was convinced it was either this or an adolescent alien abduction fantasy) or perhaps just by having had the essence of my soul's manhood sucked out so spectacularly by the Tit Twins, real or not, I lapsed into what I can only assume was a total brain shutdown for what could have been minutes, days, or weeks.

When I finally "came to" it was the same way as before, where I could hear voices but they were filtered thru a thick curtain of obscurity; human voices but no understanding on my part of what was being said. My head could have been wrapped in a towel for all I knew, and again I could not open my eyes or move my fingers, and was in total darkness of understanding.

Patiently I waited for the mist to clear, thinking back to the dream of before, with...Sarah! Yes of course, the nurse, and her friend, Jen or...whatever her name was. Em. She had, oh yes those soft tits on my face, oh and the titfuck in the bra and the big mess, of course, it was all flooding back! Oh jeez, if I am really in a coma, I'm sure a nurse had to clean up THAT wet dream, man it's just embarrassing beyond words. Would that be some kind of unheard of anomaly, a guy in a coma coming?

I couldn't think of a better way to spend being brain dead, I'll let you know that much. Dreams of titfucking a nice fleshy pair of boobs - my greatest pleasure before I was...wait a minute, before I was what, in a coma...and what was before this, before I, well, before this - wait a fucking minute.

My name is Mr. Smith?

No fucking way, I can't remember who I was before now, that's stupid. I'm - it's just cloudy, there's got to be a better answer than amnesia, that's just dumb. I know I like tits, so there's that. I must have always liked them, I sure am dreaming about them and in full cinemascope detail. Maybe that's just a part of my brain that functions on autopilot, in and of itself without direction, like breathing or reflexes. In this case, it's the part that sees some big bouncy cleavage and wants to stick my dick right into the middle of all that soft sweater meat...

An audible gasp brought me back from my navel gazing revelry. My eyes opened reflexively to a darkened room, but it was light enough that by directing my gaze I could see two people about 10 feet away, one standing holding what looked like a subway sandwich out in front of a kneeling form. Words were being spoken, and I strained to hear. Pleading words, then angry words. More pleading. The subway sandwich moved closer to the kneeling form.

"I can't possibly" the kneeling form said, pleading. "Don't make me try, please, I can't, it won't fit."

"Then you'll make it fit. You do it or it's over, I'll let everyone know about the veg. And the other night with that chick, with the fucking bra."

"How did you, I mean, you watched everything?"

"Yeah, everything. You're a very bad girl, Sarah. Very bad. Now it's my turn, huh. That's right, you can do it. I promise, just this once Sarah and I'll leave you alone, but you're going to swallow this."

Sarah was back in my dream. Excellent.

The haze lifted some more, and I could make out that this wasn't a sandwich the guy was holding, it was a massive cock. Massive. No wonder Sarah was pleading, there was no way she'd get that monster in her mouth. The tip looked like an apple.

"Open up, come on, let's do our part here."

He pushed it to her mouth, and the tip smooshed into her lips. She looked up at him, then resignedly licked and moistened her lips, slowly opening her small mouth as the big apple tip began to push against them.

"OK," she mumbled, then taking in a deep breath.

The head made its way forward as her lips circled wider around the end, stretching. He pushed in some more and in a few moments the whole tip slipped forward and was fully in her mouth. Her eyes were wide, and it looked like she was surprised herself that it would or could ever fit.

"I knew you could do it, Sarah. I knew it. How does it feel, good in there?"

No response.

"Sarah, can't you talk? You can at least try to say it, 'Dave I like your big cock in my mouth'"

Again no response.

"Say it!"

I could see her swallow hard in preparation, then speak as well as she could with his huge tip jammed into her mouth, her adam's apple moving in unison with her tightening neck muscles.

"Nnth, ngth elkth unggth gnth kngjt nn nnk nngth."

He reached down and roughly pulled her tits out of her scrubs, stretching what looked like a sports bra down the outside of her pendulous boobs to finally set them free, wobbling. They tumbled in his hands as he less than carefully pulled them out and got a good grip on each of them.

His cock head was still firmly in her mouth, and as he moved, her head moved about like a marshmallow on a stick. Either the tip was actually stuck in her entire mouth at this point or maybe she was holding onto it so as not to let it slip away. Her head swung back as he straightened up again, her boobs in his hands, pulling them up to slap to the underside of his huge cock.

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck ME with those tits, fuck me with them..." he started to pant.

She obediently put a small hand under each one of those fantastic tits and held them up to create a soft shelf of wobbling breast meat for the monster to rest on. It lay in the nest of her cleavage as on a soft pillow bed, and he gasped as she pushed those massive boobs up under and then into his tool, her tits stretching out in front of her to almost match the length of his cock.

Thrusting once spastically forward, her head, attached as it was to the tip of his cock, rocked backwards in tandem with the lunge. A "smack" sounded and I realized she was up against a wall, and his spasmic thrust had pushed her head back and it had banged the wall. Hard.

Her eyes, open until now, closed as he slowly pulled his cock back over her tits, and with it her clamped mouth and head. She rocked with his movement and when he thrust again, another smack echoed. Still she hung onto the tip with her stretched mouth, tits held up high under his throbbing cock as it moved forward, sliding over their fleshy skin, her hands griping those tits tighter now, boob flesh rolling slightly over the sides of her barely visible fingers and hands.

He pulled back again, and with a final shove and a guttural "ungh!" pushed her head hard enough into the wall that her eyes opened up wide at the same time a loud "crack" snapped out in the air. He had her head pinned against the wall with is his giant cock, and her cheeks visibly expanded as they filled with his flowing cum.

"Swallow it!" he yelled, "swallow it!"

Her eyes continued to get wider as the flow of cum into her mouth increased, and her cheeks swelled around the cock head stuck in her mouth. She didn't swallow. A small dribble of cum started to appear out the side of her mouth where pressure had finally found a release for some of the jism that had pumped into her, and as more cum flowed into her, the leaking increased and cum began to trail faster down the side of his cock, then down onto her still outstretched tits.

He was standing over her, stock still in the final nirvana of emptying his balls of their whole load in this big titted Asian mouth. Her eyes began to roll upwards, further and further as the lids fluttered and closed and she too remained still, cum seeping out the sides of his now mercifully deflating cock onto her bulging tits.

I watched transfixed at the sexual carnage before me. They both remained completely still, no movement at all, her eyes closed, cheeks bulging to the sides, his huge cock strangely fixed across her huge tits to disappear in the stretched and thin circle of her surrounding lips. The only movement was the dribble of cum still seeping out the side of her mouth, now slowly running down over her boobs to trickle onto hands barely visible, still supporting those bulging outstretched mounds.

With no more sign than a breath in and the sound of a champagne bottle opening, he put his hand on her forehead and then snapped his cock head back out of her mouth with a pop, and a gush of cum and spit splashed out of her mouth and over her chin, onto the shelf of her thrusted and waiting tits. While there was not as much of an offering as mine had been in my dreams, it was still a sizeable load and as it emptied out onto her boobs, I could see it pond in the cleavage and run in small river downhill and over the fronts of her fantastic tits, to its eventual demise in her hands and the floor.

She still remained motionless, her eyes closed as cum finished running out over her slack lower lip onto her chest.

"Sarah." Mr. Bigdick grabbed up a handful of her hair then with his other hand began to rub the tip of his cock into her cum covered and messy tit cleavage. "Fuck, Sarah." He lifted the tip now and started rubbing the cum covered tip on her lips.

He moaned, pushing forwards against her. She still remained motionless, her mouth relaxed, lower lip pouty and slack. He continued to rub it first on her lips then on her face, then moved down to start smacking her still elevated boobs with the tip and shaft, cum and spit visibly splashing out to the sides and up back onto her face.

"Right then, you didn't swallow Sarah. Mmmm, bad, bad girl. Maybe you'll only swallow the veg's cum? Is that what you want?" He gave a particularly hard slap of his wang on her tit that reverberated as a sharp wet splat sounded in the air. "OK then."

Stepping back and reaching behind her, he lifted her up from under her arms. His cock was still pretty damn big, but hanging more like a sausage on a rack now, not the foot long club it had been. Her slick and shiny tits wobbled and dropped as her hands fell to her sides as she released her massive, slippery bags.

I squinted my eyes as he guided her over towards my bed, and I could see that she was aware but in a daze, stumbling forward, her glistening and reddened tits swaying with each awkward step. The guy with the monster cock steered her towards me, and finally reached the foot of my bed where he unceremoniously pulled back my covers and shift, exposing, of course, my stiff rod standing to attention.

"This fucker is always hard?" he said, as he reached around her waist, grabbed my calves and pulled me towards them so my legs dangled over the sides. He pushed her over and her big wet fleshy boobs surrounded then squashed onto my waiting cock as she collapsed on top of me. "You liked this so much before, let's do it again Sarah. You want to do it again, don't you?"

Laughing, he left her there, splayed on top of me, tits bulging from her sides out over my thighs. I heard her sigh "Yes' as he fiddled around with something up near my head, then I saw a whitish light spread out over the scene, the highlights in Sarah's hair showing up as streaks of shimmering light in her otherwise black hair. "Ok, there that's done. Smile for the camera, hon!"

He walked back around and I could just make out a black mask over his face, but his swinging cock was unmistakable. "Let's see what these babies can do."

Coming up behind her and lifting her by her shoulders, he slowly pried her generous bosom away from my stiff dick, now wet and glistening from all the cum and spit that was on her tits from before. Those massive boobs slowly moved away from my cock, but it wasn't until she was almost upright did they finally loose contact with it, a string of old jism obscenely draping from a nipple to my cock tip before it snapped away, shimmering in the light from the camera.

He reached around and grabbed a melon in each hand, moving deftly to snag a nipple in each, pinching them hard between his thumb and forefinger.

She didn't respond, although her eyes were still slightly open, her mouth still slack, lower lip pouty and red. He pulled back on her chest and her tits expanded under the pressure, pushing out around his hands except where his fingers continued to massage her reddening shiny nipples. He shook them violently and tit meat wobbled in all directions, fighting against his slippery handhold.

It was all I could do not to spasm while watching those huge tits getting smacked around just inches from my dick, and thankfully at that moment he bent her slightly over me so her pendulous boobs were touching my cock from above, out of his sight but visible to just me and the camera. Her head lolled forward, so he grabbed her hair and pulled back, exposing her sinewy neck and elegant collar bones. He continued using his other hand to massage her tits, batting them from side to side as they swung like a wet dream boob pendulum, rubbing my cock with each swing.

When her swaying tits stopped moving I realized he was no longer playing with her hanging rack but was busy stroking himself, still keeping her elevated above my cock, pulling her head back by her hair. In one deft move he reached around and pulled off her scrub pants, revealing a thin red line of fabric that ran along her skin and then vanished beyond the curve of her pleasantly shapely hip, just above the smooth skin of her upper leg. My cock gave a marked lurch as I realized he was getting ready to fuck her from behind.

She must have realized what was coming up too, as she started to moan slightly, then whimpered something that I could not make out. He put his hands on the red panty strap and pulled down, and this time was followed by another moan with a gasped "please!" with her head still pulled back above me, the front of her tits just touching my rigid dick.

"OK since you asked so nicely, Sarah" he said, grabbing her crotch and pulling her butt up in the air a few more inches. Her ass was now plainly thrust back out up towards him, and I could see her rounded hips and thighs prone out for him as her tits descended another few inches onto my waiting cock. He took his hand and rubbed it across her slick and still cummy chest, gathering up leftover spunk and spit in his palm. "I'm being as gentle as I can, see?"

I saw him move his hand behind her jutting ass as he stroked the tip of his dick to get it lubed up and hard. It didn't take long. Letting go of her hair, he put one hand on her hip and slowly positioned the massive head against her pussy. She whimpered again, lifting herself up on her hands, her boobs splaying out in front of her proudly, my cock just as proudly sticking out from between this massive rack, the head straining against the sheer force of their weight. I could feel my balls getting crushed by her stomach as she opened her eyes slightly, still looking dazed.

Two hands reached around and Mr. Bigcock pushed firmly on each side of a glorious boob, smashing them into my dick and completely hiding it from view. He jiggled them there a few times, their weight slapping lazily around my thigh.

"Is this how you like it, huh? Like those big tits around this little cock?" He squeezed harder and the tit flesh pushed out thru his wide spread fingers. The tip of my cock strained thru somewhere about halfway up those incredible tits. "Like this, huh, you know I'm going to be able to watch this over and over now." He gave a little shove and she moaned. "Oh yeah, nice and slick. Get ready, I'm sure it can fit. If you can get it in your mouth, we can make sure it gets in your little Asian pussy."

She was still incoherent, but was also starting to move a bit rhythmically with his kneading of her tits on my dick. Each time her grabbed tits were forced up and down my pole, she'd bend her elbows slightly more so her chest would smash just that little bit harder onto my shaft. When he pulled her tits back against her frame, she'd push forward as well a bit, so her tits and my cock would strain against the tight skin of her globes as they slowly peeled back to reveal my now purplish dick head. Every time she moved forward my balls would get crushed with the weight. I was about to lose my load.

It wasn't a long wait. He took an extra firm hold of both her generous melons then slowly pulled back on them, easing her ass back towards his long pole. She flinched, a muscle in her cheek twinging just slightly. My balls were being drug along with all that tit meat, making my cock start to point upwards towards her chin. She flinched again, this time more pronounced, as he pulled harder.

I could see her ass rise slightly as the massive tool was pushing against what must have been a very tight and, at least for the time being, unyielding pussy. I couldn't imagine how that fucking tip was going to get anywhere near the inside of her cunt, judging by her relatively slim hips and ass, at this point raised so high against the pressure of his cock tip that she was likely up on her toes.

He grabbed her tits tighter and with a quick strong pull from behind, her head suddenly shot up, eyes opened wide in alarm, and her mouth formed a perfect "O" as she let out what sounded like a cross between a bark and a yelp. He had done it, he was in.

My dick was pointing straight at her chin when the first volley of jism shot out from between her tits, coating the underside of her neck in a wet sloppy spray of white cum. From behind, he grabbed her head and pointed it down to my waiting cock, and the next shot of cum went square between her opened lips, liberally coating the whole inside of her whole mouth. It ran back out unswallowed, dribbling from her lips and onto my cock and her fantastically squished breasts, as I unloaded another blast up into her waiting mouth.

True to form so far in these crazy amazing dreams, I provided more than a generous amount of cum to my recipient, so much so that it was verging on ridiculous. My tit-pinioned cock just kept shooting free flying loads up into her waiting mouth, then flowed back down in slimy globs back onto my cock and her breasts, those big boobs getting wetter and wetter with each spurt of cum.

I was lightheaded from this outrageous orgasm I was having, and wondered if it might ever end. Mr. Big Dick still held Sarah's head over my cock as my balls began to scream with the stress, but I couldn't pry my eyes away from those floppy boobs around my cock and all that cum, and even though it started to actually hurt I came until I could no more, smallish spurts of watery cum popping out less frequently to finally subside to nil.

The big dick behind must have emptied out his load again, this time into her tight little cunt. I heard a pop and he backed up, having uncorked what would now be a somewhat more elastic pussy. Sarah dropped forward on top of me, her messy cum-covered tits and hair splayed out and enveloping my cock in a thoroughly wet, warm and wonderful embrace.

He slapped her ass hard enough to make the flesh jiggle, and then walked around to the front of the bed. She lay still as I heard him fussing with the camera, then the spotlight that had lit the whole sordid cum crazy escapade dimmed and went out, leaving just the low light of the room nightlight. He mumbled something then I heard a belt buckle, a zip and shortly thereafter a door latch clicking shut.

It was very peaceful and quiet as I lay there, looking at her dark strands of her hair splayed on my chest, some smooth and thinned, other strands glopped with cum where they lay in the collecting pool where her messy tits stilled hugged my meat. My head swam, my grip on reality tenuous at best.

How could really I be here pumping loads of jism into this cute Asian hotties mouth if not for just being in some fantastical brain-gasmic state of consciousness? I couldn't even move except for opening my eyes, couldn't speak, could move my fingers. In fact, I could barely keep my eyes open, I had just pumped out what felt like my very being into that waiting mouth, and honestly was at this point just bone tired.

12